All Comments on 'Being Jack's Milk Cow Ch. 05'

by Suzanne James

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
jayan1988jayan1988over 13 years ago

thanks man.waiting for this...u story is so smoking hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

man this just keeps getting better and better. I love your concise descriptions of what she she is feeling, and how she looks. I cannot wait for more of this, your great writing is worth the wait, but man is it hard sometimes! I have read all of your 'milk cow' stories since you started them and have reread them any number of time while waiting for more.

Foo

kellyjonkellyjonabout 13 years ago
beautiful story

I had always wish i had breast feed my children. The man I live with now wants me to try to feed him. I'm taking fenugreek with the hope i can produce milk. My man wants me to try adult breast feeding where I could share my milk...if it comes in....with other people while he watches...i too find this kind of erotic. Your story has very much brought my fanaties to the surface. I know sharing ones milk can be very erotic. Being seduce by another man/men must just be mind blowing!

Thank you for taking the time and to share all of your stories.

I love you!

Kelly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
My Favorite Kink!

And you describe it so well! Thank you! You made me feel like I was with your characters. Moo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very hot

I want to nurse my partner so badly, but feel too shy to tell him. I get so much pleasure from nipple stimulation and just tonight bought a breast pump in the hopes of relactating so that I can nurse my man. I got so horny on the way home from the baby store that I came almost as soon as he touched me and had 4 orgasms while he sucked my tits. Just thinking about it now makes me want to have my tits sucked and sucked and sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

You write very many of my favorite things here, I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AWESOME!!

Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Please continue I love this story sooo much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Milk is god

newflowersnewflowersalmost 10 years ago
I wish there were more

I have greatly enjoyed both Becoming and Being Jack's Milk Cow. As I am in the process of relactating, I find these series incredibly sexy, sensous, and heartwarming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please

Ms. James...Please continue with your story. It is so hot. Thanks to you I now look at every woman's bust with new appreciation and wonderment. I would like, no love to be able to have breasts so that I could show them to everyone by wearing a low cut top. Being able to give milk to a lover would be the epitome of love and sharing. So again please continue with your story.

For those of you who read and like these stories by Suzanne, please send her some encouragement by asking her to continue.

Wolff

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
more

I want more. I know how sometimes life gets in the way but I can't wait to read more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous