All Comments on 'Being My Roommate's Sissy Pt. 03'

by SubTessa

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Carly's Awakening

Now Carly has the man of her dreams and a wonderful friendship with Kara the girl he will obviously never have. Oh so much in common hair and makeup, outings to the mall for cute outfits, sleepovers, and constant chatter about how wonderful Tanner is. Who says you can't always get the girl....Carly and Kara are cute little besties for life!

SubTessaSubTessaover 6 years agoAuthor

Also, sorry for the grammar errors scattered throughout the story. I thought I could edit it after it was published :/

norstormnorstormover 6 years ago
That was great

Great story. I usually stop reading these kinds of stories around the moment Carly came out of the closet. When the humiliated is revealed to the outsiders and everybody happily joins into their humiliation it usually breaks the suspension of disbelief too strongly for me, but you handled it really well.

The only part I liked a little less was when they were talking about nature and culture of gender roles and submission. It was a stumbling block in an otherwise pretty smooth read that took me out of the moment.

Overall I'm really happy you came back and wrote this. I hadn't seen the first 2 parts yet but this part being among the new stories of the humliation tab gave me a chance to read it all. I hope this isn't the last time I hear from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I love it!

When you've finished this arc, can we have a prequel please? Would love to read about how Tanner and Caleb/Carly discovered each other...

SusanlynnSusanlynnover 6 years ago
Me!!!

I want this to happen to me so bad. Carly needs to be made to wear her bra, her panties and stockings under her boy clothes to school with Kara.

JanessasissyJanessasissyover 6 years ago
Thank you

Awesome story I need more please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Be masochistic

Don’t practice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
sir

my mistress wishes you to finish the story

SubTessaSubTessaover 5 years agoAuthor
I'm probably not gonna finish this story

Don't get your hopes up :p

In the end though, Carly gets the girl and they live happily ever after

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

We need more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please, more more more!

I keep coming back to this mini series, please can we have more! I'd love to know how this relationship develops with the girl he fancies and his dominant roommate.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMialmost 3 years ago

OMG... this was Amazing!!!!! We definitely need to get into training Carley and maybe make her live full time as a Sissy slave.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous