Being My Roommate's Sissy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very good, girl. It got me so wet as well." Kara says. Though I am still dazed from Tanners treatment. I feel the cum on the rim of my nostrils start falling in, adding to the upside-down-pool discomfort even more.

"Up, up." Tanner says, letting go of me. "On your knees in front of me." I quickly obey, relieved to be able to have my head the right side up. On my knees, I try to wipe some semen off my eyes so I can see, but I know Tanner will chastise me if I don't use every drop, so I lick my finger when I am done. I find myself appreciating the taste as well, almost sweet. My semen is more liquidy, tasteless, and of course comes in amounts much smaller than this. Before making eye contact with Tanner, I notice the stain of saliva on the carpet below where my head used to be. "Don't worry, you'll clean that later." Tanner says.

"Mhmm." I nod, and look up at Tanner.

"And you missed a spot." He says, holding his balls in his hand. Realizing this, I quickly move my mouth up to his balls - I must have gotten it dirty with my nose. I lick off the remaining amount of cum in the room that is not on my face or in my stomach. We sit like that for another minute, me being sure to get every last drop. I realize that the moments I am processing are lagged a bit behind the present, everything is so spontaneous, vivid, and rapid - my thoughts need time to catch up with experience.

"I'm proud of you, Carly. Impressed as well." Tanner says, breaking the silence, and I feel joy build from my stomach. "Did you have fun?"

"Yes Sir." I say, between my licks.

"I think we should do this again sometime, I didn't know I had such a willing throat toy living next to me." Tanner says, he looks over at Kara "Did you enjoy it, babe?"

"Oh yea, I did." Kara replies, and I can tell she is smiling. Then Tanner pulls me up by my armpits, placing me in front of his body - his chest against my back.

"A cute little thing we have here." He says, and his voice comes from above my head due to his height. "I think you should take a picture, her face is pretty beautiful right now." Kara smiles, looks at me, and I awkwardly smile in reply.

"Hold that expression, Carly." She says, and reaches for her phone. I hear the click of the shutter and feel a bit scared. "I hope no one asks me about this... Hahaha." She says to herself. "You two turned out great. Maybe we should get it framed?" And Tanner blows air out of his nose.

"So I got you wet, did I?" Tanner asks Kara.

"Oh yea."

"Well... " He says. "I think me and Kara want some alone time, Carly." I don't know what to say in response.

"Y-Yes, Sir."

"You'll clean up that stain you made when we leave, okay? I think we'll go out and get some breakfast after we're done. Also, I think my sheets need to be cleaned and my bed made, don't you think?."

"Yes Sir."

"And it goes without say to not waste that cum on your face. But you wouldn't waste it if I told you or not, isn't that so?"

"Yes Sir."

"Then leave now." He slaps my butt cheek, but not too hard, and I leave his grip. I glance at Kara and we make eye contact for a short bit, it feels awkward, and then I turn to leave. "I would start thinking about training that pussy too, unless you're feeling masochistic of course."

"Yes Sir." I say with my hand on the door. I open it, and walk through our shared bathroom into my room, I close my door, and I am left in an eerie silence. I lie on my bed, my thoughts now 5 minutes behind.

Some cum falls onto my lips from my nostrils.