All Comments on 'Being My Wife's Bff Ch. 00: Prologue'

by MyUncensoredSelf

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What a dumbass

When he puts his dick in your mouth, bite down hard and put an end to this bullshit. Ridiculous story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
don't listen

Don't listen to others negative comments. It is a great story and I love it except the term "fag". J

AustinSissySlutAustinSissySlutabout 9 years ago
Loved it

Great story, it would have been better if you used the word sissy instead of fag. I can't wait to see what the next chapter brings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
sissy

OK i didn't care for fag .Try sissy or give him a girls name when he comes out wearing something pretty. But you made my clitty hard thanks. Tami/Tom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
awesome story

This story really turned me on. I too am a sissy husband and I love it when my wife's lovers call me a "faggot cocksucker" and "sissy slut", especially when I get dressed in my sexy lingerie for them. I can't wait to read what happens next. Please continue.

BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 9 years ago
good story

Please continue... but don't use 'fag', he is a sissy or CD... use a girl's name since he is acting girly

TheWarthogTheWarthogabout 9 years ago
I'd love to be a "fag" for my wife's lover

I'd love to be degraded, called names including "faggot" and cock sucker. Only problem is that my wife doesn't have lovers that I know of, and it would totally freak her out to know I want to be used like a $2 whore in front of her or any/everyone else.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenabout 9 years ago
Enjoyed!

Really enjoyed as it so reminds me of my first with a guy 20 years ago. My wife dared me, found the guy and set up the date. Been a sissy ever since, and love it. Can't wait to read more.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
His problem...

His problem wasn't what he said: "It's an issue I have. I have low testosterone..."!!! His problem was that he was 100% gay!!! His "friend" was right when called him "faggot"!!! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I"m not a sissy husband...

But I do have terrible ED and can't even make the poor little guy stir. My T levels are so low to be almost non existent and my wife needs a rock hard cock every so often.

After gaining my wife's reluctant approval, I asked a widowed buddy the last time he got laid. He just kind of shrugged, saying something about when his wife was last alive, some 2 years before. That's when I made my offer, he could come over as much as he needed, but it wouldn't always being my wife taking care of him. His eyes got big, along with a pretty good grin and we shook on it. He was over later that afternoon, a Saturday.

We let Mike know that yes, I had ED and she needed a hard cock every so often, but that I needed to be a part of it too. I wanted to fluff him, put it in and get to watch him ride her to completion. Then I would clean them both. I would also want to blow him to completion if I really enjoyed sucking his cock (wasn't sure yet!) and it might be fairly often. He agreed and I pulled him over in front of where I sat and unzipped, then pulled his cock out. We weren't disappointed.

Mike doesn't have a huge cock, just average. About 5 1/2" with a nice big head, slightly larger than the shaft, he was also cut, unlike me. He had no interest in blowing me but I was welcome to suck him all I wanted, IF I liked it. My wife watched while I stared at it, afraid to actually put it in my mouth that very first time. She didn't try and force me, neither did Mike. I just couldn't do it and let go of his cock, which stood straight up and quivered with his heart beat. Then I saw my chance and grabbing up a dish towel, I draped it over my head so they couldn't see anything, took a deep breath and wrapped my mouth around the head of his cock and not only sucked it gently, but tasted it too. It wasn't bad at all, a slight acidic flavor from his urine. I continued to suck for a while and then it happened, he started to groan. Unknown to me, he had begun to play with my wife's gorgeous tits, she really likes her nipples play with pretty roughly and he was taking full advantage!

He had one nipple in his mouth, chewing and sucking while she was instructing him to pull and twist the other one. That was enough to set him off and I felt the head of his cock swell even more. Then the first spurt hit my tongue and they just kept coming! Locking my lips around the head of his cock, I jacked with my hand and let him fill my mouth. It must have been a long time, I felt at least 11 pulses where something actually squirted onto my tongue. I pulled his cock from my mouth after he began to soften, rolled the sperm around in my mouth and tasted it before swallowing. Not bad! A little bleachy but that was about it. I like oysters and this wasn't much different except for the heat of his sperm! After swallowing, I popped his cock back in and began to suck gently again.

He pushed me off and I almost fought him! It seemed, sucking his cock had made my own hard as a rock! We hurried into the bedroom and my wife got into position, but sadly, my cock had already went soft. We were all pretty sad, even my buddy. My wife's pussy was so wet she was soaked even down her legs. Sitting around and talking, Mike began to play with my wife's tits again, after she offered them up. I saw his cock began to stand and after he gave me his okay, I began to suck it again. Loe and behold, my cock began getting hard again! So with his cock in my mouth, I mounted my wife and began to fuck her for the first time in years!

I fucked her for quite some time. At least 20 minutes with my penis hard as a rock. I couldn't believe how good it felt, especially while holding Mike's cock in my mouth. I was waiting for him and when he began to cum and fill my mouth, I let my own go and filled my wife's cunt. My wife was so happy she began to cry! After being married for 30 years, I was able to fuck her again. I had to agree with her, it was more love making than just fucking.

Afterward we didn't bother to even dress. We got up and had coffee at the table, talking about what had just happened. We concluded that my wife didn't want to have sex with Mike, as long as I could get it up and fuck her. I needed to have his cock in my mouth to be hard enough and he loved me sucking his cock, so win win and win! He didn't care about fucking my wife, he just wanted to be a part of something.

I sucked him one more time that day, then he spent the night in the spare bedroom. The next morning after we all peed and he washed his cock, he came into our room and let me suck his cock until I was hard as a rock, then got into position on the bed so that I could continue to suck while making love to my wife. It was better than even the day before. I got to fuck, my wife was able to be fucked and Mike got his blowjob. Well, blowjobS! I fucked my wife 3 times that Sunday and sucked Mike all three times, swallowing all his sperm.

Mike calls or we call him before he comes over. My wife doesn't care for sex more than 2 or 3 times per week, but multiple times each session. He never fucks her, he just lets me suck him. I like to cum every day as does he, so the other days of the week, he'll drop over and I'll suck him (with my wife's blessing) while I jack off. Sometimes we'll have marathons where I suck him 4 or 5 times, jacking off each time too. More than once, we've went somewhere together and I leaned over and sucked his cock on the way.

I'm not gay, don't get that idea. I get sick at the thought of kissing a man, even close hugs aren't for me. And anal sex? YUCK. I have just found I love the feel and taste of a cock in my mouth and relish the load that is spurted out of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous