All Comments on 'Being Neighborly'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sweet frottage

What a way to start the morning, imaging that I was the one rubbing my cock against some muscular college kids stuff like this old geezer. Probably make me late for work but it was worth it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh yea

I always look forward to reading you great stories. This one I hope has another story or more to follow,Luv cumming to your stories and I am 67 years old and looking for another senior here in West Palm Beach.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Younger - Older

It's refreshing to read an exciting story about the 'object' of an older man's desire actually making the 'dream' come to fruition! It was exciting as a young man to seduce an older man to touch and fondle my cock ... now that I'm the "older" man, I'm looking to have that experience but it's truly rewarding to read and 'visualize' a tale of that magnitude!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
My Story

I remember many years ago when I was playing basketball for my high school. I had a charlie horse and our school coach told me I needed to have my soreness rubbed out. Stupidly, I asked where and he answered I can take care of that soreness. He led me into the trainer's room and told me to get on the table on my back. I did and he told me to take off my shorts and I reluctantly did. The soreness was going away as he rubbed the charlie horse area. But, he kept getting closer to my cock that was getting hard. Suddenly, he had a hold of my cock stroking it and I was getting excited so much so that pre-cum was oozing from my cock. Then it happened. I shot cum everywhere. My coach was getting hard too and he stopped rubbing me and was stroking my cock and his too. He shot his load on my stomach. That is when he instructed me to be here tomorrow for more rubbing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Had a similar encounter with an older neighbor also a widower in his 60s. I was often at his house helping him with projects then would often swim in his pool. One day he commented on my cock bulge and asked if I wore underwear. I told him sometimes. He said he could tell that I wasn't wearing any because he could see the outline of my penis, particularly the head ridge. My cock instantly went hard and before I knew it, he had my penis out marveling at its large size, thickness and big head. He pleasured my throbbing penis so well with his warm mouth that I busted my nut in less than 30 seconds all over his face and mustache!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm 72 I have fantasized of grinding cocks . Me and a friend got high one night. We kept looking at each other,didnt have any Idea how to say we wanted to fool around. I asked if he was hard. He said yes.l said you want to jerk one another he said yes. We got naked started jerking and we sucked some. Then I got on top and our cocks were grinding. We came together. The best nut I ever had including with women. I'd give anything to have that experience again

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good story. I envy the older man because even though his penis is smaller he is uncircumcised. Not sure how long ago this story was written or when it was "set", but I was born in the early 1950s and like 80 or 90 percent of my peers was circumcised at birth. I notice at the gym nowadays that my older friends that were born before the end of WWII still have their foreskins. Interesting dynamic. The younger man's dad was probably uncircumcised also but in the 1950s the argument of "like father like son" seemed not to apply. But now that most American men that are fathering children are circumcised, doctors argue that if the father is circumcised the son should be done also. The author's stories address whether his characters are circumcised or not. I wish he would address whether the circumcised characters kept their frenulums. The doctor that circumcised me didn't leave me much of my frenulum, and I wish he had left me more. I don't understand why doctors cut that off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous