Being Neighbourly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rich5Spot
Rich5Spot
142 Followers

After round 1 on the pool, I returned inside and saw Jenna getting the kids breakfast. All bundled up in frumpy pajamas I was reliably disappointed. We chatted quickly about the food, drinks and dessert we needed, and I ran off to the store to get the supplies and the pool place to have them test the water. Supplies in tow, the pool guy told me what to do and said if I hurried, the water would be all good for 3 o'clock. For some reason I was happy not to disappoint the neighbors. I arrived home and took care of the necessities and we went about our normal day. The kids got to their activities and before I knew it, it was a little after 2 o'clock. Jenna called me upstairs.

"Which suit should I wear?" she asked.

"Are you modeling?" I asked back.

So she tried on three one-piece suits. Her bikinis would show a little flab around her belly, so she would never wear them (likely never again.) Neither worked to my liking although one had a ruffle that covered her ass that I was adamantly no too. I then looked through the rest of the suits and had seen a black one she never wore before. It looked sexy but when I pried she gave me that NO WAY look, but she did try it on. The top showed as much cleavage as her nice sized B cups could produce. It wrapped around her neck in a halter style and was backless. The bottom grabbed her ass tight showing her shape of perfectly and from the sides there was plenty to see accenting her curves. Finally, the material covered her little belly which was (in her mind) her achilles heel. It was perfect, and I said so, but I knew there was no way that was coming out. I left and made final preparations for our guests.

The bell rang at 2:59 and 55 seconds as our guests were prompt. I got the door and said the hellos. The whole family was here and three firm handshakes and a hug later I welcomed them into the house. Jenna was still upstairs as I showed them about the house trying to avoid her as she was probably not ready to present herself. My kids came out to say hello and quickly went back to their other activities. We slipped out the back door as I showed of my yard. We had the pool and hot tub combo out to the left. The bar and BBQ grill area to the right. Everyone sat at the bar as I lit the grill for some appetizer franks and sliders and got everyone a drink.

Shanice sitting at a barstool with her legs crossed had got my attention. She had cut-off shorts and a tight blouse (I assume covering her bathing suit) and flip flop sandals at the end of her long shapely legs. She even had attractive feet as I gazed at her sultry sexiness. Remembering my early morning thoughts, I looked away quickly not trying to catch Larry's ire. Larry and the boys all had athletic shorts and tee shirts along with their sandals. They were still impressive specimens and I was dreading having to take my tee shirt off and be exposed in my baggy, long bathing suit. A tight swim suit would have highlighted my fat belly, but there was going to be no hiding it if I went swimming. I was still scheming how to explain not swimming.

I got out some finger foods as Jenna arrived with some chips and nuts. She was wearing a sundress over her bathing suit, but I couldn't figure out which one. She went over to Shanice and got a big hug like they were best buds for years. My kids had come out with us and after a few snacks went into the pool. Larry Jr. and Darrell excused themselves politely to get in the pool. We watched them enter the pool area and then take off their shorts and tees. They were both wearing speedos that left little to the imagination. Of course, from our angle we could only see the backside, but based on the look at Jenna's face, they were as sexy as I assumed they were. There muscular perfect Vee's showcased incredible physiques. I hoped they had a small package up front to make me feel a little better about myself, but that was not in our sightline. Maybe the pool shrinkage would help me save face later on I hoped.

We chatted politely as a foursome while we finished our first drink. I got myself and Larry a second drink and asked the ladies who both refused. But Larry pushed a second drink on Jenna with some nonsense about not driving, the hosts etc. Jenna succumbed and grabbed a second which was very unlike her. In fact, finishing the first one was unique. I did not push Shanice as she had already told me No. After our second drink, we split up with the girls going inside for a while.

"So did you learn your first lesson?" Larry asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked bewildered.

"Randy, get with the program," he snickered. "With the drink, did you see? She said no being the good girl, and I pushed her ever so delicately to take the drink."

"Yeah, I guess you did," I figured.

"Well take note. Being assertive doesn't always mean be pushy and nasty. It just means not taking no for an answer. If you can do it politely without any perceived force, even better. You can save the intimidation factor for later," he explained.

"Well, that doesn't work with Jenna," I tried to school him.

"Well it worked for me, no questions asked. With you there is a whole body of work of you submitting to her whim. You white boys don't know how to control your women," he laughed.

"Well I'm not looking for a fight with her now Larry," I conceded.

"Well, you want to apply the lessons, or do you need further instruction?" He asked.

I was a tad confused. "What are you getting at Larry?"

"Well, you can get her to take a third drink or I can show you how it's done again," he chuckled.

I retorted quickly. "Not a chance. That never happens. She never finishes her soda never mind another wine cooler. Maybe after dinner."

"Are you issuing me a challenge?" he countered.

I nodded, and it was on. He grabbed another drink for me and him and handed it to me and got a wine cooler as well. We headed in the house with the ladies. They were at the kitchen table, so I sat down, and Larry walked in and stood behind my wife's chair.

Larry then started talking, "A toast to our new friends, may we always be friends."

We took a drink as Larry downed the rest of his second drink. Me and Jenna had sipped ours and Shanice's first one was finished with the toast. I had a sip or two left. Jenna's was at ¾ full.

"C'mon everybody, when toasting you finish the drink. You wouldn't want to insult your guests, would you?" Larry asked in a casual goofy way.

It came of as a joke, not an order, but I finished mine and Jenna took two quick chugs about 15 seconds apart that finished off her drink. Larry quickly replaced her drink with another, that Jenna tried to push away.

"Aw C'mon little lady." He whined. "I already opened it. Plus, you need to relax,"

With that he put his hands on her shoulders and started to massage them forcefully. You could see the effect it had on her. She loved massages on every part of her body. Still, I would have expected her to shy away from the physical content with a relative stranger, but she focused on the drink.

"I don't want to get drunk in front of my guests," she countered.

"Nonsense," said Larry. "Don't you feel relaxed right now."

"Ah ha," she gently moaned as she nodded affirmatively.

"Well than trust old Larry. This will keep you relaxed," he coaxed.

And that was that. Jenna grabbed the wine cooler and took a decent sized first sip. I was amazed at this guy. He then subtlety moved his hands down her sides as he released from her and walked towards me with a smile. We excused ourselves and went back outside.

"See how it's done," he instructed.

I mocked bowed to him as we went out to watch the kids in the pool. Larry Jr. came out to thank me for my hospitality and then let me know he had plans and would not be around for dinner as he dried off. From my lounge chair is torso was right in front of my face at which point I couldn't help but notice this kid was hung. Shrinkage my ass I thought as I politely looked away. Darrell was playing with the kids and they seemed to really take to him. So as Larry Jr. walked away Larry Sr. got back to business.

"Okay so let's refresh. Repeat after me. Assertiveness is lesson 1, not taking no is lesson 2." He tutored.

I nodded quietly.

"Randy, you going to let her push you around forever," he said with mock annoyance.

"Just today," I countered. "I want peace today." I sighed.

"You need more evidence," he challenged.

"Larry, I don't want to be picking her up off the floor," I reasoned.

"Oh, don't worry. I'll cut her off after the next one. But what I mean is, how else can I show you how easy it is to be assertive and control your woman?" he pushed.

"Larry, it's OK. I'm never gonna be as smooth as you. But you don't know Jenna. She is set in her ways and you can't break through," I lectured.

"Still not convinced. Give me something you want her to do but she won't, and I will get convince her to do it. Like the drinks," he bragged.

"How about anal sex," I joked.

"Ok, I did not expect you wanted me to have sex with her, but ...," he started to say.

I cut him off. "I was joking Larry!"

He smiled back at me. "I thought so. Now give me a challenge. This is fun."

OK, this was fun for a while, but I need to shut this cocky guy up I thought. Then it hit me. The bathing suit. She would never wear that sexy one for Anything.

"Well if you really want to impress me, she has a sexy bathing suit that she will not wear because she is to modest and doesn't think she is attractive or in shape enough to wear it." I said proudly.

"She doesn't think she's attractive? She's a piece of ass. What are you doing to this poor lady?" he questioned.

Did he call her a piece of ass? What he's blaming me for my wife's mental issues. "Hey I always tell her that she's hot. She doesn't think so. What can I do?" I lamented.

"OK. I'll need you to help me a bit since I don't know she has a better option to wear. But. She'll be in that suit tonight," he stated confidently.

"You got it, I will help out," I snickered as I knew this wasn't happening.

The conversation switched to more mundane topics and then the ladies came out and joined us by the pool. Darrell emerged from the pool a bit later and had the same frontal physique as his brother and I did get a glance at Jenna who saw what I did. She even stared for about 5 seconds before she realized. After turning away, Larry was behind her with another wine cooler. She downed the remaining bit of her third and started on the fourth without a word. She probably hit that point were her judgment was a bit skewed. Eventually I got up to cook the dinner and I was not in earshot of the conversation. In short order dinner was served and the seven of us had a nice dinner as I am good with the BBQ.

Dinner ended, and Jenna was unimaginably on her 5th wine cooler and in a grand mood. I was on my sixth beer, while Larry had stopped at three and Shanice had only the one. Then Larry suggested that Darrell take my kids to his house to play in his game room and everyone (including my stringent wife) thought it was a great idea. Even Darrell who was going to be saddled with babysitting. Maybe he just didn't like hanging with his folks. Me and Jenna did a quick cleanup job as the kids went next-door and then we came back outside to our guests. They were down to their bathing suits. Shanice was incredible in a sexy bikini that covered very little of her front. Lots of cleavage and a small triangle bottom was beyond sexy. When she turned around she had a string going up the back. At 43 she looked as hot as a teenager. Larry on the other hand had a small speedo that made his kids suits look like long pants. The bulge he was containing was ridiculous. I was never really pre-occupied with my size because I 'thought' I was packing a decent size cock. Not overly thick but 6, maybe 6 ½ inches. It looked smaller due to my belly overhang, but I was not embarrassed with my manhood. But this one was off the charts and I could tell that Jenna was stunned. She was always conservative, and they were definitely not.

"How about you guys get in your suits and we can try out that hot tub. I quickly took off my shirt and sucked in my belly as I started towards the tub. Jenna peeled off the sundress to unveil the worst choice she had, the one with the ass covering ruffle. She was 48, but definitely had on an old lady suit.

"Jenna, Randy, the kids went to my place, you don't have to be shy," Larry commented.

"I don't have any nicer suits," she countered in a whisper.

"No way. You can't be serious. Such a lovely woman without an alluring bathing suit?" he questioned. "Randy, is this true?"

He put me on the spot, but I had said I would play along. "She has a very nice black one piece that I think is perfect on her," I said as Jenna shot me a stare.

Larry smiled smartly. "Jenna, I understand being modest around the kids, but you're a sexy woman. Go ahead and change. We'll still be here."

I waited for her to get confrontational or at least standoffish but no, she whimpered a meek retort.

"I don't want to leave you and be rude. This suit is OK," she whimpered.

"Nonsense," Larry replied. "We are fine. Go treat yourself right. We'll be here."

She shrugged her shoulders, finished her drink and off she went. Larry looked at me with a see I told you so face, but I was not convinced she would actually do it. But her lack of fight was strange. It was a tad chilly, so we sauntered over to the hot tub and got in. This whole thing was surreal to me as this was exactly the kind of thing you think the Hot tub is for when you get it, but until now, we never had a party move to the tub.

"Randy, Jenna tells me that you are an expert masseuse. Is that true?" Shanice asked.

I was caught a little off guard. "Yes, I do a pretty good job I guess. Your back bothering you?" I asked.

"No," she responded. "But my feet are killing me. You think you could give me a little foot massage?"

"Aaaaaah sure, no ppproblem," I stuttered back.

I looked over at Larry who didn't seem to have an issue as Shanice lifted her beautifully toned leg up in the air with her foot extended basically into my face. I grabbed it with my hands and kind of lightly rubbed my hands up and down her foot. I could not believe what was happening. Jenna was likely going to kill me when she returned but I seemed to have no control over what was happening. I maneuvered my hand to the underside of her heel and ran my thumbs up each side of her foot with a fair amount of pressure. Up and down I went as she moaned with satisfaction. As I worked over her left foot, Jenna appeared out the back door in her sexy bathing suit. She meekly moved towards us looking quite sexy. I stopped working on Shanice's foot as Jenna approached.

Shanice voiced her displeasure. "Aahemmm. Don't stop!" she sternly interjected.

I continued the foot massage as Jenna came through the gate. She was a tad unsteady, probably because she drank quite a bit more than she was accustomed too. I don't even think she noticed the foot massage as she kept staring at Larry as she moved toward the tub. I was to the left of Shanice and the right of Larry. Larry slid over closer to me making room for Jenna between him and Shanice. She looked so sexy as she stepped into the tub and my hard cock got even harder. At that point Shanice pulled back her left foot and extended her right foot, making it obvious for Jenna to see. I started on the right foot as I had done the left.

"Oooh, that's it little man. That feels good," she cooed.

Jenna had a confused look on her face as she sat down. Larry timed it perfectly and moved over so that she landed inside his arm right next to him. She did not attempt to get out of that position as she intently watched my massage of Shanice's foot. I moved up to include her calf which she seemed to like immensely. Meanwhile, Larry moved Jenna into his lap, her back to him and started giving her a sensual neck and shoulders massage, which Jenna predictably loved. Shanice switched legs again and I immediately went back to massaging each toe between my thumb and forefinger. She was enjoying this power over me.

Somehow, I had lost all control over the situation. I looked back over at them and noticed that Larry's left hand continued to rub her shoulder while his right hand had disappeared below the water surface. Shanice demanded some attention and I get back to work but a few minutes later I glanced back to see Larry's right hand wrapped around her torso and nestled on her right breast under her bathing suit. She was not resisting whatsoever, and I was in no position to say anything. A few minutes later I was sucking on Shanice's toes, one by one as she urged me on. A few minutes later she again switched legs and as I regrouped I noticed that Larry now had his left hand wrapped around her torso massaging her breast and his right hand had disappeared altogether, but the way Jenna was moaning and grinding, I was certain he had invaded her snatch. A few minutes later Larry suggested we had been in there a while and it would be a good idea to get out. It was extremely cold as we exited, and we started to move towards the house. Jenna's bathing suit was pulled out of place both on the top and bottom. I don't even think she noticed I was still there.

We entered the house in our towels still dripping and I was uncertain how this uncomfortable situation would end. But as I tried to say something, Shanice put her finger to my lips and dragged me to the couch where she seductively slid her bottoms down over her ankles and slid them off as she positioned herself on the couch. She wanted me to eat her pussy. I was stunned. I looked over at Larry for help but he was French kissing my wife who had the top part of her suit untied and down with her bottom, exposing her tits. Shanice grabbed my head and firmly pushed it down to her sweet smelling wet pussy. My cock was rock hard as she smushed my face into her wetness and I relented and began to lick her perfect pussy. I was lost as I worked every trick I knew and had never tried and after what turned out to be about 25 minutes she came. I could feel muscle contractions from her cunt with my face. I felt like a god.

As Shanice regrouped I had a chance to glance over at Jenna and Larry. It was unreal as I watched my sweet little wife, buck naked on her knees sucking the hugest cock on planet Earth. Literally 3 or 4 inches longer than me and double the thickness, I was amazed as she sucked as much as she could into her throat. She could not fit it all, but she sucked, jerked, twisted, spit, licked and sucked some more like a seasoned pro.

"Hey, over here!" Shanice demanded.

I was lost in ecstasy and mass confusion as Shanice again guided me down to her sex. But from the push and motion of her hips I could tell she wanted her ass to get some attention. I quickly began to French her tight little bunghole and I forgot about the scene going on over to my right. I tried to flip myself into a 69 position, but Shanice smacked my ass in a way that said forget it. So, I just focused on her lushes ass and did the best I could. Finally, 10-15 minutes later, Shanice tapped my shoulder and brought me up on the couch next to her. She reached inside my trunks to grab my iron hard cock and slowly moved her hand along my cock. I was relieved as I thought she was going to blow me, but that was not in her plans. Instead, as she gently and ever so slowly rubbed me she started whispering in my ear.

"Look over at your slutty little wife, on her knees like a common whore. Sucking that huge big black dick trying to get her reward. Look she can't even get half of it in her mouth it's so huge. Her pussy is dripping wet, knowing she's finally with a real man with a real cock. I bet you want her to take that big black cock in her tight little pussy, so she can finally feel like a real woman."

Rich5Spot
Rich5Spot
142 Followers