Being Neighbourly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rich5Spot
Rich5Spot
142 Followers

I could not believe how fucking hot this all was. I was on the verge of coming when Shanice pulled back. Frustrated, I watched my wife working with a passion on that big cock. I reached for my dick, but Shanice stopped me from self-satisfaction. I was suffering as I saw Larry start to shimmy a bit and Jenna seemed to tense up. It was apparent to me and her that Larry was about to come. She slid her mouth down taking almost eight inches into her throat as she tried to milk his nectar from his huge cock. Then she pistoned up and down like a woman possessed as he neared release. But at the last second, Larry pulled out of her mouth and started shooting cum all over Jenna's face. At least 5 long full spurts coated her face, covered her eyes and nose and had gotten in her hair. Jenna was temporarily blinded from the sheer volume he deposited on her face. She looked so hot, completely naked, on her knees covered with cum. Her eyes were shut tight, so I grabbed my bathing suit and went over and started cleaning off her face. I mopped up some, but she was still a mess. A minute or two later, Larry and Shanice were fully dressed and on their way towards the door.

Larry spoke as he left, "Jenna should go upstairs and clean herself up. We'll send the kids over in five minutes. We really enjoyed ourselves. We should get together real soon and do it again." And with that they were gone.

The kids would be here in a few minutes and we were in our living room, buck naked. Jenna with cum all over her face, me with a still raging hard on. I didn't even have time to rub one out as I ran to throw on a pair of shorts. Jenna went upstairs, and I started to straighten up, although cleaning would likely be much later. The kids were back, and I instructed them that Mommy was sick, and they should shower and get ready for bed and they went on their way. I went outside to straighten, clean-up and put away all of the crap we had out to entertain. As I went, I thought back to the events of the day. My wife had sucked the biggest cock I have ever seen right in front of me. I didn't protest, complain, try and stop it or even participate. How did that happen. And how did it happen in the first place. Jenna saves blow jobs for rare exceptions/treats. I had sucked Shanice's ass and pussy clean. I really enjoyed it, but I was not able to get off. She did nothing for me. In fact, my balls were still aching as I had yet to release. For that matter either had Jenna. I mean Larry had made out with her a bit and probably fingered her, but for the most part she just sucked him dry and was dismissed. With this on my mind, I straightened out as best I could and then sprinted back to the bedroom to my wife.

She was on the chair at her makeup table looking into the mirror. Her hair was a sticky wild mess. Her face was a combination of tears and cum as she looked ahead in a blank gaze. She hadn't showered or even put a towel to her face. The only change from downstairs was that she had put on a robe. It took me a few prompts, but she finally got up the strength to talk.

"I can't believe I did that to you. I don't know what came over me. I'm so sorry. I will find a place to move to tomorrow," she said through her tears.

I interrupted her, "Jenna, Honey. No one's moving out. Relax. I was right there. You did nothing wrong, it was all my fault."

We went back and forth for a few minutes each trying to blame ourselves. But I'm not sure it was either one of our faults. Shanice was a gorgeous sexy woman. How in the world was I going to resist her, the wuss that I am. And Larry is a great looking guy with the biggest cock for God knows how many miles. How was she supposed to resist his advances. And it wasn't hidden, so we weren't cheating. Either one of us could of, or should have stopped it. So, at some point we settled on it was a huge mistake that was nobody's fault and that we would be able to get over it.

So I gave her a hug and my aching balls reminded me of my failure to cum. I started to remove her robe and she didn't offer the slightest resistance. I started to suckle her breast and my cock was growing yet again. Jenna started to moan and was obviously in the mood. I moved up to her lips and began an intimate French kiss that was wonderfully erotic. There were remnants of dried cum everywhere as we made out like teenagers. Eventually I dropped to my knees and began to lick her sloppy wet pussy. I began to lick the outer side of her lips in kind of an outline of her swollen cunt. Cross licks and straight up and down licks were then used along with rubbing my nose against her clit and she reacted to everything. Based on her muscle contraction and loud moan I could tell she had cum. Despite how much I loved to eat her out (in fact dreamed and desired too almost daily) I was in dire need for my cock to explode as well. So, I pushed her down on her back and prepared to mount. She laid prone with her legs spread like a tart slut and I plunged my cock in one stroke to the hilt.

Jenna grunted hard. "Oh God Baby that's so good! FUCK ME!" she screamed out.

As I rammed hard I bellowed to her, "You like that Babe. You like that hard cock?"

"Oooh so big, So gooood," she moaned.

I knew I couldn't last long as I wailed away. I did not even try to hold out. Jenna had already cum and I needed it bad. I slammed her as hard as I could, pulling all the way to the tip of her lips before pounding it all the way back in with an unreal ferociousness. Finally, I came with a release that pumped six or seven long hard spurts deep inside her swollen pussy. I felt like a super stud as I looked down at Jenna. Her face showed an odd look of relief, and she had the dried cum on her face and through her hair. Her pussy was red and swollen and visually leaking a lot of cum. She looked like an abused skank crack addict, but to me knowing what really had happened, she looked sexy and hot. My wife who always wants to clean up immediately after sex was too exhausted and used to move out of the bed and just rolled over and rested, eventually drifting off to sleep. I was left to my own thoughts as the ways of the day ran quickly around in my head. Eventually I fell asleep ending one of the worst and best days of my life.

Rich5Spot
Rich5Spot
142 Followers