All Comments on 'Being Watched'

by ttcrusader

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 9 years ago
Nicely done!

Sounds like Mum needed and got a good fucking. Good for her and him! Hope you continue this story.

AJPhynnAJPhynnover 9 years ago
Nicely done

I'm not sure where this would go without being a bit repetitive, but I enjoyed it. And to Anonymous (4/11), accept that some of us who write here are English, and use English colloquialisms. We get just as confused by some of the American terms but don't complain about it. For your information, in the UK, "Mum" and "Mummy" demonstrate a closeness and familiarity when addressing one's mother that perhaps "Ma" does in the US.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 9 years ago
Fantastic

Not only is this a fantastic story, this also allowed me to discover and thoroughly your other works, which would have probably remained buried the the pile of Lit stories I haven't yet had the chance of read. Thanks for starting to write again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice love story

wish you shared your contacts

i'd have congs for you

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No "Fixing" Necessary

Great story. "mum" is more than acceptable; and I'm American. But I'm not ignorant. Obviously that's not true of the rest of us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mum

This story is written the English language, not a North American dialect. The Concise Oxford English Dictionary defines "Mum as being British informal for mother. It also says "Mom" is North American for the same thing. I suggest that the ignorant Anonymous who complained should also Google the word. He would find that in Wictionary that "Mum" is used in UK, Australia, Canada and (wait for it) New England although there it may be spelled "Mom", it is still pronounced "Mum". It is also used in many other English speaking countries. Mainly though, I would suggest that Anonymous should get a life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it...

Wonderful story, paced perfectly with believable dialogue and likeable characters. And the sex was just the right degree of h-o-t. Sorry that some of my fellow state-side readers are bothered by such recognizably British terms as "mum" and "boot." You just can't fix stupid...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it

I have had the same thoughts although it never happened, but wow your story was fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot

Dude that was an awesome story but personally I think that it would have been Awesome if she didn't plan and go on the pill. I have a thing for impregnation though. Good story would love for this to continue even one more chapter. The ending was a bit disappointing not describing more love or fucking scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

Absolutely loved this story. Very believable and flowed rather well. Don't listen to the ignoramus that doesn't understand how language works overseas. Bravo I look forward to more of your colourful stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A mother/son thing is all about the mother getting knocked up

A mother/son thing is all about the mother getting knocked up .

From the time of ancient Greece the idea of a mother son relationship is all about the son planting his seed deep in his mother's unprotected womb.

Bringing the "pill" into the story simply killed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
add my kudos to the others--this is a great story!

By a highly talented writer, who's also very generous--check out his Favorites, the best list on the net. Andrew does what any good son would do. His mother's very needy, especially between her legs, and her boy's got exactly what his mother needs. It's right there, between his own legs, Andrew's big very hard cock. So he does his mother a great favor, he's a very generous guy too. Andy sticks his hard young cock up his own mother's warm wet cunt and fucks the living shit out of her, just the way mom wants it. The boy blows his young balls right up inside his mother, shooting her a great big twatful of his creamy semen. Then he does it over and over again. Mom can't get enough of the precious stuff, and Andy can't get enough of giving it to his beloved mother where it counts. What are the chances that the boy's going to fuck a baby up where he was once a baby? I'd say about 100%.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
this is a fucking fantasticstory this is what mothers and sons should enjoy

a truly wonderful story so well done this is literotica, what it should be Tenbears43 Keep on trucking T T

homerjayhomerjayover 9 years ago
nice one

nice story, thanks. one piece of advise, use more pronouns for Mom (her/she) to mix things up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Keep writing these stories. You are a master story teller and an extremely good writer. Don't stop like so many do. Ignore any detractors. I assure you they are wannabe's and can't come close to what you're doing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
what a turn on

Your story had me as hard as nails, l just had to finish off

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mother wearing sexy heels

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userttcrusader@ttcrusader
458 Followers
I'm a very happy attached man who enjoys erotica. Although I would never indulge in incest, I have always been facinated by it, and May to December relationships (mature ladies). I decided I would see if I could contribute and try to give some pleasure to others. I've...