All Comments on 'Being with Ben'

by Chased

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
cloacascloacasover 18 years ago
Not bad

If you want to explore the taboo aspect, you might have chosen closer relations than 3rd cousins. If memory serves, a third cousin shares a great-grandparent, which isn't very close at all. And since in almost every state you can marry your first cousin - there aren't genetic reasons to prevent that - you see the issue.

I liked the story and the writing generally. I thought some of the descriptions were a little over-the-top - he's gorgeous, tanned, muscled and has a huge cock while she's a living centerfold and they're in a giant "cottage". I think stories are sexier if they're more real. For example, in real life I had a fling with a cousin at their cottage. It was an ordinary house on a lake, dark and cool inside, with a grill outdoors and a small dock. She was pretty and a little round in the hips and looked cute in her blue bikini.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Congratulations

A very credible story . Thank you .

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved it!!

More More More.

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 18 years ago
Great Fantasy!

I really enjoyed this! It is a Hot vivid but also beleivable story!

Well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Never mind..

..their blood relationship, their physical one is - hot!

Lukas

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
She's a bit slutty.

Would have been better if Sam wasn't such a slut, one maybe two guys fine but as much as you said and eluded to is really slutty by 18. So she only has one two guys who she's fucked and you've got a way better story, but as it is while the writing is good the situation what with her being a slut the whole stories brought down to me at least.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
Good job

Definitely want to read more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
loved it!!

cant wait to read the rest thankgod you wrote more chapters!

Hart_cdnHart_cdnover 10 years ago
Great opening chapter!

Looking forward to the next chapters.

SampkyangSampkyangalmost 8 years ago
OK DUMB ASS

GO BACK TO YOUR THIRD GRADE READER AND LEARN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THAN AND THEN!!! after I finish the story I will vote and comment on the story...

SampkyangSampkyangalmost 8 years ago
So Far I really like the story

5 stars to start. Well written EXCEPT...! OBTW (ohbytheway) This IS NOT an incest story. FIRST COUSINS can legally get married in EVERY state. dad/daughter, mom/son, brother/sister IS INCEST and illegal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A great start!

Excellent 1st chapter. Solid character development and the opportunity to build more interesting lines!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I liked this story but the misuse of the word "then" when you should have used "Than" was distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OMG SO HOT I CUMMING💯💯💯💯 I can't wait to read the others part🔝

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous