Being with Ben

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chased
Chased
130 Followers

Sam gasped the instant she felt her cousin's tongue on her open gash. Sam pushed her ass back on his warm mouth. Never had her boyfriends ever gone down on her. They all thought it was disgusting. Sam had no idea it would feel this good. Sam fell forward onto her elbows groaning in absolute pleasure that Ben was giving her with his tongue and gentle lips. Coaxing her to the edge of climax. She knew it was coming soon. "BEN!!!!!!!" Sam screamed.

Ben needed to be inside her NOW. He grabbed Sam's hips and flipped her over on her back. Giving her no time to recover from her orgasm. Sam's eyes were wide in surprise. But Ben wanted to be able to kiss her, tuck his head into the crook of her shoulder, and more importantly look into her eyes. Because he knew he'd be seeing the same complete love that he felt for her. He covered her body with his. His thick cock poised at her entrance. Ready to hit home. Ben slowly slid into Sam's opening, her hands slowly making their way up his arms to rest on his back. Ben gave a guttural groan when he was completely inside Sam.

"Wow you're a big boy aren't you!" She panted, feeling his full 8 inches long 2 and half inches thick stretch her to new limits.

Ben gave a strained chuckle. The sensations surrounding his dick were amazing. Then he realized why. He didn't have on a condom. "Oh God! Sam!" Ben began to pull up and off Sam's body when he felt her strong legs wrap around his waist and lock him in. He was bound to her.

"Don't worry I am on the pill. No babies." Sam reached up and kissed his lips.

Ben slowly started to rock in and out of Sam's body. Her moans were low and throaty, adding to Ben's need to make her come again. He drew himself up onto his elbows and began to pump into her harder. Her walls contracting and squeezing his over stimulated dick to the point the was afraid it would be over too soon. Then Ben realized she just had a silent climax. Which fuelled him to pump harder. Soon he was ramming like a jackhammer. Sam's vocalizations were now almost screams, her nails were digging into his back almost to the point of pain. But Ben didn't care, he had her right where he wanted her.

Sam licked a little sweat off Ben's chest. His deep grunts turning her on more then she could have ever imagined. She could feel every vein of his cock as he moved in and out of her. His speed was building her up again, and she knew this was it. Her whimpers of pleasure were uncontrollable and they seem to do primal things to Ben, making him want to enter deeper and harder, just how she wanted it. He was going to cum soon and she was going to go over that cliff with him. Sam gently pulled his head towards her and whispered in his ear. "Now Benny, cum in me now." And give his ear a lick for good measure. Ben locked their groins together.

"ARRRRRRRRRRGH" Ben scream into the air as jets of his sperm shot out of his dick and splashed the back wall of Sam's cunt. At the same time her ear piercing scream rang out. His whole body was sated and sleepy. He let his weight rest on Sam a bit, she made him more tired then any woman ever had. Sam slowly rubbed her hands up and down Ben's back and gave him a soft kiss on his jaw. After a few minutes Ben lifted Sam into his arms and brought her to the master bedroom where a king-sized bed waited. Ben laid Sam in the middle of the bed, where she smiled up at him. It made his heart contract. "I love you Samantha."

Tears welled up in Sam's eyes. "I love you too."

Sam opened her arms and Ben laid into them. Knowing a new kind of bliss as he laid there with the love of his life. Ben felt himself grow hard as he tenderly kissed his cousin. The fact that she was a relative started to creep back into his mind. Ben broke the embrace and look deep into Sam's eyes. "What do we tell everybody?"

To Be Continued...

Chased
Chased
130 Followers
12