All Comments on 'Belated Proposal'

by mitchawa

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
Good Work

Corny Fantasy, but fun

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 12 years ago

Since English appears to be a second language, I suggest you find an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

From your bio- "Retired university professor who discovered erotica after retirement. Published in professional journals and presented papers at professional meetings. Have published ten erotic stories over the past three years. Grammar and punctuation skills lacking due to having editors during university career"

Maybe you should have paid more attention when you were being educated, did you even read the edited versions of what you wrote? Clearly you learned nothing from that either, take the time to find an editor before you submit here, I'm sure one of the many editors on here would be able to help in some way. Or here's an idea, learn about grammar and punctuation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What garbage

What an unbelievably bad story. The story changes perspectives constantly, littered with spelling errors. Just a nightmare to read.

Get an editor or just stop writing all together.

mitchawamitchawaalmost 12 years agoAuthor
anonymous commentators

I don't believe my anonymous commentators will read this, but I thought a reply was appropriate. I don't mind my stories being trashed, but commentators should know that internal dialogue is written in first person present tense, and incomplete sentences in dialogue is more the rule than the exception. Literotica does not use italics to denote internal dialogue thus it is easy to miss what is internal and external.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
"Literotica does not use italics to denote internal dialogue thus it is easy to miss what is internal and external."

Then fuckin' compensate for it, and use 'italics', and deal with it.

[pfhpppppbt]

RealDocRealDocover 10 years ago
very romantic and well written

xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The Ending

came much too quickly. C

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous