Believe It or Not, But It's Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I twisted Janet on to her back and I placed my hand on the top of her neck, giving her a small massage. I kissed her between her shoulder blades, down to the middle of her back. I pushed my three of my fingers deep inside her, thrusting along the way. She was arching her back right against me. I kissed down to her amazing ass and started biting little bite marks on her butt. She was screaming my name against the pillow. I twisted her back to her front and started sucking on her tiny flower of a pussy.

I pushed in with my fingers and began sucking on her clitoris, as if that was the only way that I can survive. I grabbed her labia and slightly bit it, which released a moan indescribable to the human ear. I did it again and the same sound came out. She was under my control now. I reached back up to grasp her boob with my left arm and I pinched her nipple. She was crying out how good it felt and to do it harder. I did.

"That feels so good, Olive! Again! Again! Fuck..." She moaned deeper and deeper.

I wanted Janet to squirt. I wanted her to squirt inside my mouth. I started inserting four of my fingers inside of her, reaching for her G-spot. I pushed onto the spongey membrane and received a moan from Janet. I started sucking ferociously against her clitoris. Finally, with a heavy sigh and a slight release, Janet came and squirted inside my mouth. I drank it up like it was pure nectar. I kissed my way back up, kissing her scarred stomach, both breasts that secreted motherly milk, and then finally to her lovable mouth. We made out for some time until finally Janet broke it up, saying she needed to use the restroom.

I laid there naked, stroking my dark nipples when Janet came out of the restroom holding a small bag.

"Since we're here, let's just have a little bit more fun. Shall we?" Janet pulled out fluffy handcuffs as well as a long dildo from her bag. That sneaky girl! She knew we were going to fuck.

Janet reached for both of my hands and handcuffed them to the bed frame. I was itching with release. Janet was at the foot of the bed, giving me a little strip tease with the dildo. She rubbed it all over her body, finally putting it in her mouth and wetting it with her saliva.

"J, seriously. I can't hold myself any longer. I'm begging you!" I screamed at her. I think the guests of the motel heard us, but I didn't care. All I wanted right now was release and Janet was going to give it to me.

"Babe, I'll fuck you but right now I'm going to dance for you." She said seductively.

Janet started swaying her beautiful luscious hips right and left, following a beat that only she can hear. She was humming a little song while she dipped to a squat and then back up. She started jerking her hips forward and backward, inching closer to me with each hum. She got on top of me and straddled my hips, kissing me on the lips. She licked my upper lip then started humping my whole body. With each hump, her pussy touched mine which sent an electric shock throughout my whole body. I was dying. Janet's body was doing mean things to me, very mean things. Janet started kissing and sucking my neck which sent another hot vibration throughout my body. I needed release and I need it NOW.

"J, fuck. Please. I'm seriously going crazy right now. I, fuck, Janet. I fucking love you! Fuck me now!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I need help and the only help I can get was from the beautiful minx called Janet.

Janet stopped dancing on top of me and looked me right in eyes and said, "What did you say? You love me?" Her gaze was so intense it could have cracked glass.

"Janet, I... I don't know. I just, you're different. You know yourself and you have so much potential in so many things. I love you because you're one of a kind. You're the most brutally honest woman I have ever met. I never felt this way for anyone before. I love you, Janet. This isn't lust, this is something so much more different than lust. It's so much more powerful. I want to be with you." I laid out my feelings to Janet in that decrepit motel room, hoping to God that she won't reject me.

"Olive, ever since you came into my life I felt as if I had regained some sort of pride that I lost when I married Jack. You make me feel alive and rich. I love you too. I've been dying to tell you about it but I didn't think you felt the same way. Once I kissed you I knew that I didn't want to go back to fucking Charleston. I want you. Forever." Janet gave me a long kiss that lingered in the air for a long time.

I needed to live in the moment because I knew moments like these for a person like me didn't last. I kissed Janet with all my might, giving meaning to each peck, each lick, and each suck. Janet started gyrating on my hips sending giant shock waves to my clitoris. Janet began moving her body down towards the center of my apex, stopping slowly to give each brown nipple a long suckle. A moan escaped my mouth as she made each nipple raw and red. Slowly Janet kissed down through my flat stomach, stopping briefly to give me a blow on my tummy. A giggle escaped my mouth.

As she reached the center that controls my arousal, I felt a sudden jump of joy. I was with a soul that was lost to me for centuries and beyond. I finally felt at peace with the world as if life wasn't so glum and blue. My thoughts were suddenly disturbed by a tongue grazing my clitoris. I yelped out and sighed. It felt so good. Her fingers were like instruments that strum my very core. I was panting as she pushed her fingers in and out of me. Her lips started moving at a fast pace as she sucked and sucked on my clitoris. She grazed her teeth against my clit, sending me to heaven and back.

"Do that again. Ohhh...fuck. Ohhh...fuck." I arched my back into the air. Janet slowly took a pinky out of my vagina and inserted it into my little pink asshole. "Holy shit, that feels different."

"I couldn't resist. It looked so perky!" Janet said to me. We both giggled. One by one Janet released each finger out of the holes of my apex. She slowly brought each finger up to her mouth and sucked each one. "Hmm...tasty."

Janet reached toward my right side and brought the long dildo. She gave it a few quick strokes of her tongue to warm it up, then she inserted it inside me. My whole body opened up to the silicon dildo. Janet pushed it inside a couple of more inches before she inserted the other side inside of her. Slowly, we both started gyrating our hips back and forth, both giving huge moans and sighs.

"Oh J, you look so hot right now." I said to her, my lover, between moans.

"Babe, I'm about to cum," Janet pulled the dildo out from under her and crept up, putting her whole vagina on my face as I ate her out ferociously. Her juices squirted out of her like a fountain and I drank it all up as if I was living in the Sahara desert.

After Janet came, she started fucking my pussy. She grabbed the long dildo and started fucking me with it while sucking my clitoris. She inserted a finger into my asshole and I came right then and there. I squirted out so much of my juice that it made the whole bed wet. I was shaking for a minute, unable to stay still. My whole vagina was raw and pink. Janet reached up and released the handcuffs. She laid down next to me and we kissed.

"That was amazing." I said to Janet. She just nodded her head. I had no energy left and so I kissed Janet on the forehead and we both dozed off to a restful slumber.

Over the next couple of weeks, Janet and I had our sex outings at every place that we can get where no one can see us. Under bridges, inside public restrooms, on her bed when Jack was away at work and when the kids were at school. We released our pains and frustrations with the world upon each other in a blissful mist of climax. On nights when it was girl's night out, we would fuck in the school parking lot or sneak into a secluded tennis court. We were adventurous with our sex places. Jack started to become suspicious but Janet was very good in acting out as a goody girl. I loved Janet like no other and it was painful for me to have to let her go, but that is another story told at another time.

12