All Comments on 'Believe Me Nora Ch. 02'

by jackredd

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
jbilovejbiloveover 11 years ago
Yess!!

I didn't know you had written this chapter, but I am glad you did. Please continue on with Nora and Lana getting it on together and both Zane and Tristan getting it on with each other. All four of them will be great and I suspect that Tristan and Nora will be getting a great deal closer.

SummerXSummerXover 11 years ago
Wishes

Mmmmmm...if this story develops, as I hope it will, I will be wishing that I had been a 'Lana' when I was pregnant.

love2love2over 11 years ago
Cummmmming!!!!

Please continue with this story, it is hot. There are more possibilities abounding. three ways (MMF, FFM, FF, MM) and of course a four way and possibly more.

Thanks for a great story, it was well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Give me more

I was so turned on during both chapters; as a dominant woman the idea of two guys together excites me; as a bisexual dominant woman with a pregnancy fetish, the idea of two pregnant women being together with two guys that are fucking is an idea that has my pussy wet and hot. More chapters!!!

newpiegirlnewpiegirlover 10 years ago
Where are the other chapters?

Loved Chapters 1 & 2, please write more!! I was so turned on, can't wait to read more about Nora and Zane's adventures.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous