Believe Me Nora Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackredd
jackredd
65 Followers

"That sounds nice," Nora agreed, her hand sliding down between her husband's legs and cupping his cock, squeezing gently at his semi erection. "What also sounds nice is you putting this in me."

"I think that can be arranged," Zane said with a grin.

--

"So why are you so upset?" Nora asked.

"My mother just has no sense of personal space, she is always snooping and getting into my things and it is just driving me nuts. I have to get out of there at least for a few days and just not deal with her, or I fear it will all end with a bloody knife and her on the kitchen floor."

The waiter gave them a funny look as he passed by, but decided against saying something, instead just setting their drinks down and heading back to the kitchen.

"Maybe be less graphic," Nora said grinning coyly, "Why don't you come stay with me and Zane? You can have one of the guest rooms all to yourself and if you don't want to be bothered for any reason, we won't bother you."

"I don't want to be a bother and you haven't even asked Zane, I doubt he wants a second pregnant woman roaming about his house being bitchy and demanding things."

"Zane will be happy to have me distracted with a friend always there and it's just for a few days, he won't mind. Come on, we'll go by your place after lunch and get you a few things and tell your mom and then go back to my place and settle you in."

"Are you sure?" Lana didn't know what to say, she wanted to go stay with Zane and Nora, but only partly because she wanted to get away from her mother. Ever since the other night she had been fantasizing all the time about Nora, and about Nora and Zane, and all kinds of other kinky things that she never would have previously allowed herself to fantasize about.

"If you keep asking I might think you don't want to come stay."

"No! I do, I really do ... alright. After lunch we'll go get my stuff, I'll call my mom on the way, she's at work and I don't want her to freak if she gets home and some of my things are gone."

"Awesome!" Nora clapped, grinning at her and reaching out to take her hand and squeeze it, happy. She really liked Lana and was happy to have any excuse to spend more time with her friend and Zane wouldn't mind, she didn't think. It wasn't until after she asked that Nora started to wonder how they were going to handle Tristan coming over this weekend too.

Special thanks to H.M.

jackredd
jackredd
65 Followers
12