Belinda's Tale Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alexandra
Alexandra
203 Followers

'Coward's way out,' she muttered to herself. 'Like lying in here hoping somehow that I don't have to face Julia and Troy.' With that she kicked back the covers and swung herself out of bed. She paused to stretch her back, and ran her fingers through her hair while looking in the mirror. She contemplated getting dressed but wanted a shower to rid her skin of the stale smell of alcohol and smoke. Grabbing some cosmetic wipes from her handbag she wiped away the smudges of makeup around her eyes and mouth, smoothed in some moisturiser and applied a thin layer of colour-free lip gloss to ensure that she was presentable. With a final look, she took a deep breath, opened the door and stepped into the hall.

Belinda could hear the sound of the kettle boiling as she entered the kitchen. She was relieved to see that only Julia was in the room and she guessed that with only one cup no the bench ready for the boiling water, that Troy was either still asleep or had gone.

'Hi Jules.'

'Hey,' Jules looked around at her with a smile. 'Sleep well?'

'Yes...thanks.' Belinda had no idea how to raise the subject.

'Good, want a tea or coffee?'

'Coffee please,' she replied, watching as Julia turned back to the cupboard to retrieve a second mug. 'Is Troy...?

'Gone home, we're having lunch tomorrow.'

'Great. Look, I'm so sorry about last night, I was going to the toilet, then I heard something and I...'

'I was a bit stunned when I saw you standing there,' Julia cut her off as she handed Belinda the coffee. 'And shocked when you came back in, but God Belle, I have to admit I had the hugest orgasm knowing that you were watching us. C'mon sit down,' Julia led Belinda to the sofa. 'Don't worry, there's no wet spot,' Julia laughed.

'I'm still so sorry, I don't know what came over me.'

'You're not gay are you?'

'What?'

'It just occurred to me that maybe you fancied me rather than Troy...'

'Jules,' Belinda scoffed. 'After what I told you about Tony?'

'I dunno, maybe you made that up to get my sympathy.' They looked at each other and laughed out loud. Belinda knew at that moment that their friendship would be stronger than ever.

'Well, if I was that way I'd definitely fancy you,' she giggled.

'I'll keep that in mind,' Jules laughed.

'Does Troy know that I was...?

'Uh uh,' Julia shook her head. 'I didn't know if that might weird him out with me, or you or whatever.'

'Thank goodness,' Belinda said. 'I'm embarrassed enough with you knowing, but if Troy knew as well...'

'Well it can be our little secret,' Julia replied, leaning forward to pat Belinda's hand. The contact sent ripples through Belinda's nipples which she felt harden under her tee-shirt. She smiled and looked down at her coffee to hide the panic she felt and in an attempt to suppress her arousal.

***

'Belinda,' Pam popped her head into the office. 'Derek would like to see you now, apparently it's urgent.'

'Thanks,' Belinda said, feeling her heart racing. It was Thursday and Derek had stated in last week's meeting that the new executive vice president of operations would be named during the week. Despite feeling she had to be a rank outsider for the position, the sudden summons from Derek was promising.

She was ushered straight into Derek's office and found herself sitting in a deep and comfortable leather chair opposite her boss.

'You're twenty eight aren't you Belinda?'

'Um, yes,' Belinda was caught off guard by the unexpected question.

'That would have made you the youngest ever vice president in this company.' His tone indicated to Belinda that she hadn't won the job and she felt disappointed. 'I also thought that by then the need to do things like this had passed.' Derek picked up a remote control and pointed it at the wide screen LCD screen mounted on one wall. The picture that flickered into focus froze the blood in her veins.

She was kneeling on the floor of her office as the janitor rammed his erection into her mouth. His hands were on the top of her head but despite the grainy vision and the high angle of the shot, which some part of her rapidly numbing brain concluded would have been from a security camera, there was no doubting it was her. As if to ensure there could be no doubt, the shot was edited to jump forward in time as he came in her mouth. Belinda watched in speechless horror as she took him into her mouth again, then she was on her back on the desk as he fucked her. Then the screen went blank.

'I think we've seen enough, don't you?'

Belinda found herself unable to talk, felt the blood that had drained from her face return in a rush and simply nodded, breaking the eye contact with Derek to stare at the floor in front of his desk.

'Imagine the damage to the image of this company if that footage made its way out onto the internet. Did you even consider for a moment what you put at risk, even apart from your own career?'

'No, it was, I mean I...' She trailed away, absolutely at a loss for words. What could she say, that it was Tony's idea in the first place?

'I can't condone this sort of activity by one of my management team Belinda, and I'm sorry to say that I have to ask for your resignation from Robson. In return I will ensure you are given all copies of this tape and that a suitable reason be given as to why you have had to resign. You will be on fully paid leave for the next two weeks, if you are agreeable I will tell the company that there has been a death in your family, and then announce your resignation due personal reasons in a fortnight.' The words were like hammer blows to her and she felt her stomach flip. Fearful that she was going to be sick, she simply nodded.

'I'm sorry Belinda, you showed so much promise. It is such a waste to know under that managerial exterior there lies a self destructive slut.'

Her head snapped up at that, but she saw the coldness in his eyes and realised that apart from the futility of arguing against his accusation, he was basically correct.

'Is that all?' Her voice was a whisper.

'Yes.' Derek handed two video tapes to her. 'One is the unedited master, the other the one we watched, the edited highlights as it were. Do with them whatever you want.'

'I'm sorry Derek,' she said as she walked towards the door of his office, clutching the tapes.

'As you should be,' were the last words she heard. Belinda returned to her office and was relieved to find that Pam had gone to lunch. She scrawled on a post-it note that she had received some bad family news and would be gone for a week or so. She grabbed her handbag and a few personal items that she could stuff inside it, and fled the building, making a deliberate attempt to ignore the security guards. She knew that at least one of them had seen the tape, and if she was any measure of men in general, it was likely that most of them had seen it.

A short time later she locked the door of her apartment and collapsed into a fit of crying. She cried in shame, at the hurt Tony had caused her, at how lonely she felt. Her phone rang around seven and she ignored it as she lay curled up in bed. It rang several times more until whoever was calling gave up around ten.

She remained in bed for the next twenty four hours, ignoring the phone that rang irregularly throughout the day, until she was snapped awake by someone rapping on her door. She attempted to ignore whoever it was until she heard Julia's voice begging to open up. Wearily she snapped the locks open to find her friend standing in the rain holding a plastic bag with several containers of what looked like curry and wearing a look of relief. Belinda realised that she hadn't eaten for more than a day and felt her stomach rumble as the aroma hit her nose.

'You look fucking awful,' Julia said, her look of relief changing to one of concern. "Are you going to let me in I do I have to be drowned like a rat?'

'Jules, this isn't a good time...' Belinda knew she didn't sound convincing, and despite wanting to wallow more in self-pity, knew that she didn't sound convincing.

'And that's why I'm here.' Julia pushed past Belinda into the entranceway. 'What's going on?'

'There's been a death...'

'Don't bullshit me, I thought we were good friends.'

'We are...'

'Did Derek fire you or ask you to resign?'

'Resign, how did you know?'

'Pam told me about your note, but that you also took the photo of your Mum from your desk and that little stress ball thingy. I rang your Mum and she's not dead and was quite pleased to hear from me. So what's going on?'

'You're a nosy bitch aren't you,' Belinda sobbed. Julia led her into the small lounge and sat her on the sofa.

'I am at that, now hold your thoughts, or collect them, and I'll serve up some of this food. Are you hungry?'

'Starving.'

'Good. Now I need to ring Troy and cancel our date tonight...'

'Oh God, don't do that, why don't you tell him to come over and join us, I would really appreciate having you two around, you make me laugh.'

'I want to know what's going on, are you sure you're ready to share with Troy?'

'I assume that whatever I tell you, you tell him, so that's fine.' Julia nodded and took the food into the kitchen. Belinda could hear her talking into her phone but couldn't make out what her friend was saying. They ate in front of the evening news, a welcome distraction from her depressing thoughts. After dinner Belinda excused herself, combed her hair and wiped the smudged makeup from her cheeks and eyes. A short time later came another knock at the door and Julia let Troy in. He gave Belinda a huge hug and produced a bottle of scotch.

'Its raining even harder outside, so I figured we had better be ready for the floods.'

'So tell us what is really going on,' Julia asked once they had cleaned away the dishes and each had a scotch.

'A couple of weeks ago I did something very stupid at work, one night, late.' She shook her head, unable to actually say what she had done. 'The security cameras were filming and it was passed on to Derek...'

'What did you do Belle?'

'I...' she shook her head and felt the tears welling up.

'Did you steal something?' Troy's voice was soft and comforting.

'No, no, not like that.' She shook her head. 'I fucked the janitor in my office, it was a dare by Tony.' She saw both their mouths drop open and offered a thin smile in return. 'Yes I know you had no idea that your friend was such a slut.'

'Hang on,' Troy said, beating Julia to the punch. 'Just because you engaged in a bit of fantasy doesn't make you a slut.'

'Thanks Troy,' she smiled through her tears.

'Tony gave Derek the tape,' Julia suddenly said.

'What?'

'I spoke with one of my friends in security this arvo when I started to realise that what Derek had told us was a lie. He told me, unofficially of course, that you were not be allowed back in the building. When I asked why he said he didn't know, but that someone senior had passed on information to Derek on Wednesday about you.'

'It couldn't have been Tony...' Belinda started.

'Oh no?' The outrage was evident in Julia's voice. 'Derek had made up his mind on Wednesday that you were to get the job. Then Derek passed on this tape. Did you say that it happened a couple of week's ago?'

'Last Friday.'

'So why did it take a week to get to Derek? Because it was Tony's insurance that's why. Was he in the video?'

'No,' Belinda's voice had trailed to a whisper. 'He was supposed to be in his office watching via a digital camera, but he was gone when we...when I...when it was over.'

'And then you found out about his wife and its over and he didn't really care, did he?'

'Not much.' Belinda's head was reeling with the way the puzzle was falling into place. 'What a bastard.'

The rate of their drinking increased as they discussed the staff reactions to the news of Belinda's sudden departure and how much they all hated Tony. By midnight they were thoroughly drunk and had started on a bottle of Irish cream that Belinda had in the pantry.

'So tell me that you had the tapes destroyed,' Julia slurred.

'No, no,' Belinda exclaimed, standing up suddenly. She pulled the tapes from her handbag, 'I've got 'em here. Derek assured me that they are the only copies and told me I could do whatever I want with them.'

'Fuck,' said Julia.

'Can we watch them then?' Troy asked with a laugh.

'Troy!' Julia slapped him on the chest.

'Well, it seems fair given that Belle's watched us, that we get a chance to watch her!'

'What!?' Belinda and Julia cried in unison.

'You saw me?' Belinda felt her face flush.

'Of course I saw you, what do you think I'm blind?' Troy laughed at the open mouthed expression on the faces of the two women.

'Why didn't you say anything to me? Julia sounded indignant.

'I didn't know if you had seen Belle and I thought you might've been embarrassed, why didn't you say anything to me?'

'Same reason,' Julia giggled.

'Well it would seem we're all perverts then,' Belinda blurted out. The atmosphere in the room had become charged and Belinda shook her head to break free. 'More drinks?'

'Please, yes,' Troy and Julia replied, draining their glasses and offering them to her. Belinda scooted into the kitchen and filled the glasses, draining the bottle in the process. As Belinda ferreted through her kitchen in search of more alcohol, she could hear what sounded like spirited muttering from the lounge but was unable to make out what they were actually saying. Her suspicions were heightened when the pair fell silent as she re-entered the room.

'What're you two talking about?'

'Not much darl, just catching up on each other's week,' Julia said brusquely as she accepted her glass.

'Well, this may be the end of the party,' Belinda stated, holding her glass up, 'this is the last alcohol in my humble home.'

'Here's to you then,' Troy said with a sympathetic but genuine smile.

'Like hell this is last drinks,' said Julia as the toast concluded. 'Troy, I'll give you the best head you've ever had if you'd be a gentleman and duck down to the bottle-o on Darling Parade and get some more for us.'

'Are you right Jules?' Belinda tried to act horrified.

'Don't worry Belle,' Julia patted her friend's knee, 'we'll take it elsewhere this time.'

'That's a hell of an offer, and I must admit that I'm tempted, but you have to consider the weather outside,' Troy countered.

'Well if you don't want to sleep in that weather instead of in a warm bed with me, you'd better get that cute arse of yours moving right now.'

Troy leapt to his feet, saluted to Julia and headed out of the room.

'You don't have to you know,' Belinda said but knew she sounded unconvincing.

'Ah, but I want to Belle,' he said as he walked to the front door. 'And beside, a few more drinks and perhaps I'll get to hear more about what was on these infamous tapes.'

'Piss off!' Julia yelled as he shut the door, and shook her head. 'Is he bothering you with that talk?'

'No,' Belinda said with a smile. 'He's a good catch Jules.'

'Yeah, I know...'

'But?' Belinda asked, sensing that her friend was about to say something else.

'No, not a but, more of, well yeah a but.' Julia's forehead had creased into a frown. 'The sex on the couch the other night, that was in response to, um him saying I was too, well not daring enough.'

'Oh, what he said you were boring?'

'No! Well actually I suppose he did, didn't he,' Julia grinned somewhat self-consciously.

'And so you took him up on the dare to show him that you aren't?'

'Something like that.' The two women sat in silence for a moment. 'I guess you're not very boring, given this whole saga of the video...' Julia's voice trailed away.

'God Jules, I didn't know that I could do something like that, but I was a bit like you, and responded to the dare. At least you only got sprung by me, I mean I bet every bloody security guard at Robson's has watched my video.'

'Is it that good?' They were interrupted by a loud banging on the door. Julia moved the quickest and let Troy in along with a blast of cold air.

'Vodka, and lots of it,' he announced, making his way into the kitchen. They were soon seated back in the lounge with refreshed drinks.

'So is it that good?' Belinda could sense the dare in Julia's repeating of the question and accompanying challenging grin.

'I can't say I'm an expert on pornos, but I think it probably is.'

'What the hell were you too talking about while I was out?' Troy perked up.

'Oh ho, mention porno and look who's listening.'

'Do you want to see it then?' Belinda knew it was the alcohol bringing out the inner sex-demon as she was starting to call it.

'Only if you want to show it,' Julia countered. Their eyes were locked and Belinda was experiencing a flashback to the previous Saturday night at Julia's place, complete with the desire to touch her.

'I'll grab it then,' she said, pushing up from the sofa. As she pulled the tapes from her bag she felt her stomach weaken. She knew that if they sat and watched these tapes, that something would happen. Not as in an affect on their friendship, but as in something physical, sexual between the three of them. And it was what she wanted.

'Hey don't do this just because of what I said,' Troy protested as she pushed the tape into the video player.

'Ah what the hell Troy, as you said I've seen you guys at it, we might as well even the score.'

'Well come and snuggle up with us on the sofa,' Julia invited.

'In a sec,' Belinda said, dimming the lights. 'It helps to see the screen better,' she explained. Belinda darted into her bedroom and emerged with a large queen sized blanket.

'If we're going to snuggle,' she said, sitting in the one spot available that put Troy in between the two women. As if on cue Julia pressed a button on the remote and the picture on the television was replaced by the grainy security camera footage. This wasn't the edited version but the full tape, she had decided that she wanted to see everything including the build up. They watched in silence as Belinda stripped down to her underwear in preparation of springing her ambush.

'How was Tony supposed to see what was happening?' Troy asked.

'He had his digital camera on the filing cabinet.'

'Where's that?'

'You can't see it,' Belinda concluded after examining the view on the screen.

'How convenient for Tony,' Troy murmured. They fell silent as the cleaner entered.

'Oooh, he's almost as big as you,' Julia murmured as the cleaner's erection came into view. Belinda saw movement under the blanket as Julia slid a hand onto Troy's lap. The alcohol in her blood and the visions on the screen were combining to fill her head with wanton thoughts of lust. She could remember the feel of the janitor's cock in her mouth, and the taste of his semen as he came. On screen she watched as he came in her mouth, and realised that although she remembered almost gagging, there was no outward sign of her distress.

'Bad girl,' Troy muttered as she took the janitor back into her mouth and got him hard again. Belinda didn't know whether she was referring to her or to Julia, who was moving her hand in his lap in a manner that suggested some serious stimulation was occurring.

On the screen she was now lying back on the desk and the janitor was about to enter her. As he did, she heard Troy moan softly.

'Are you two going to put on another show for me?' she whispered.

'If you want,' Julia murmured.

'Wouldn't mind,' Belinda thought that she was slurring her words, a result of the mixture of alcohol and lust. She reached out and pushed the blanket away, her eyes transfixed as Troy's erection came into view encased in Julia's fist. Julia's hand was languidly moving along his length, squeezing the swollen tip with each upward motion. A drop of clear fluid oozed from the open hole at the end and without thinking what she was doing Belinda reached out and dabbed it away with the tip of her forefinger.

Alexandra
Alexandra
203 Followers