Belinda's Tale Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alexandra
Alexandra
203 Followers

'Oh, sorry,' she giggled.

'Don't be,' Julia murmured. Belinda looked up at to meet her friend's eyes that were blazing with lust. Belinda tried to look back down and Troy's erection but found it impossible to look away from Julia's intense stare. Belinda was aware that Troy was still watching the television and glanced at the screen to see herself being well and truly screwed by the janitor. Her pussy was throbbing and she felt her desire over riding her sense of caution. She leant towards Troy, lowering her head, then paused to look at Julia.

Julia gave her an almost imperceptible nod. Without further hesitation Belinda lower her mouth to Troy's cock and slipped the head into her mouth, tasting his pre-cum and feeling his heat. Julia kept her hand moving and Belinda pressed her lips against her friend's fingers and followed it up and down the shaft.

'Holy fuck,' Troy gasped and his hips rose slightly to meet this new source of pleasure. Belinda could hear them kissing wetly and placed her hand on Troy's thigh for balance.

'Oh God, fuck, yeah, fuck!' Troy's exclamation was the only warning she got as he came in her mouth. Belinda wanted to slide him into the back of her throat, but Julia kept her hand motion going, pumping him into her mouth and she had to choose to release him or continue and accept his come onto her tongue. She persisted, feeling the sticky warmth coating the inside of her mouth.

'Oh, stop, stop,' he gasped and they both released him. To Belinda's surprise, Julia cupped her chin and drew her face close, opening her mouth and indicating that they should kiss. Belinda didn't hesitate, meeting her friend's full lips in a sticky open-mouthed kiss only centimetres from Troy's eyes. Their tongues entwined and their lips pressed together until some of his come trickled into the back of Belinda's throat, at which point she had to pull back and swallow to head off her gag reflex.

'Oh, wow, sorry about that,' Troy said, grinning with embarrassment at his lack of control.

'Why don't you sit over there,' Julia indicated the other seat with a nod of her head, 'and Belle and I will put on a little show so you can get it up for us again?' Troy moved as though struck by a cattle prod. Belinda opened her mouth to protest, weakly, but Julia pulled her tee-shirt off over her head, revealing the swell of her breasts pushing upwards from under her bra.

Belinda snapped her mouth shut and opened her arms to take Julia into her embrace, leaning back against the arm of the sofa. Their mouths met hotly again, this time without the bitter taste of semen. Belinda was acutely aware of the feel and warmth of Julia's breasts against her chest and she let her fingers drift down here friend's back until they encountered her bra strap. She was surprised to find it difficult to unclasp the bra from this position, but then it fell open and Belinda ran her fingers lightly along the full expanse of skin.

Julia raised herself and flicked the bra off, drawing Belinda's eyes to breasts that were now becoming familiar to her, but were now in reach.

'Touch them,' Julia spoke in a whisper. Belinda complied, brushing her fingertips across Julia's nipples, which hardened in response. Belinda heard Troy moan softly but was not interested in him.

'Lick them,' Julia whispered, leaning forward so that her breasts swung forwards. Belinda lifted her head slightly from the arm of the sofa and extended her tongue, touching the hard point of the nipple, circling the aureole, caressing the soft flesh. Despite her lack of interest in Troy, she was aware that this show was as much for his benefit as for her own enjoyment.

'Suck them.' Julia's direction heightened Belinda's excitement, as though she was compelled to undertake actions that she didn't want to. She opened her mouth and closed it over Julia's right breast, the one closest to Troy. Another moan and she glanced across to see that he was fondling his recently spent cock which was semi erect. Julia's breast was soft and warm and Belinda spent some time working the nipple, before swapping to her left breast.

Julia finally pulled free and sat up, straddling Belinda's hips before slowly unbuttoning Belinda's pyjama top. When the buttons had all been released, Julia pushed the top open, revealing Belinda's breasts. Julia was staring at them and cupped each in turn.

'Nice,' she whispered. Julia's hands felt hot and her fingers hard as she pinched and pulled at the nipples until Belinda asked her to stop because they were getting sore. Julia bent forward and began to suck them, sending sparks through Belinda's body. Again she caressed her friend's back, feeling the other woman's breasts brushing across her stomach.

Troy stood and walked across to stand beside the sofa. He had undressed as he sat and his erection bobbed as he walked. Julia had not been lying when she compared his length to that of the janitor. Belinda reached out and took him in her hand, caressing his hardness and smiling up at him. His eyes sparkled as he smiled back at her and she wanted him in her, but knew that permission for that would have to come from Julia.

Julia sat up and saw Troy standing beside her and began to grind her groin on Belinda's hip bone as she watched Belinda's fingers running along Troy's shaft. Belinda cupped Julia's breast again, marvelling at the contrast between her two partners' flesh.

'I'd like to watch you fuck Belle,' Julia whispered.

'Are you sure...?' Belle asked.

'Very,' Julia replied, moving off her friend and walking quickly to the chair vacated by Troy. Before sitting she had pulled her skirt off and removed her black knickers, revealing her neatly trimmed pubic patch that glistened with wetness from within.

Troy leaned forward and cupped each of Belinda's breasts, his touch harder than Julia's but no less exciting. His hands wandered down her body, then tugged at the elastic of her waistband. Belinda lifted her hips and let him tug the pyjama pants and her kickers down, then she was naked on the sofa. Troy licked his lips then pushed her knees apart as he knelt on the sofa. There were going to be no niceties here, he wanted to be in her as soon as he could, and Belinda wanted him inside her.

Spreading her legs, Belinda moved her left foot from the sofa and placed it on the floor, provocatively opening her pussy to Troy. Troy moved forward and the head of his cock pushed against her lips, then he was sliding inside, her stretching her well lubricated tunnel. It felt divine and Belinda grunted and lifted her hips to meet his thrust. He was big and she couldn't completely accommodate his length as the head hit her cervix. Troy was obviously aware of his size and she was grateful that his subsequent thrusts ended before hitting her cervix which was painful.

Belinda felt sparks flying through her body and raked her nails up Troy's back, making him arch so that their bellies touched. Supporting his weight with one hand on the back of the sofa, Troy reached down and began to pull and twist her nipples. Belinda lifted her chin and sought his mouth, but Troy denied her that intimacy. His incessant pulling at her nipples was heightening her lust and she knew that it would not be long now before she came.

'Fuck her doggy style.' Julia's voice caught her by surprise, and Belinda realised that she was becoming so focussed on her own pleasure that she had forgotten the presence of her friend.

'No,' she gasped as Troy slid from her body, leaving her exposed and gaping. Troy grabbed her hips and flipped her over and Belinda complied, wanting him inside her again. She pushed her buttocks towards him and felt a thrill as his length slipped smoothly into her and he took up his rhythm again.

Suddenly Julia was beside her, kneeling on the floor and running her hands across Belinda's body. The extra contact sent a shudder through Belinda, and then fire raced into her belly as Julia slid one hand between Belinda's thighs and began to stroke her clit.

'Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck,' she chanted breathlessly as her climax neared. She turned to look at Julia and found her friends staring into her eyes. Still moaning with pleasure she leaned towards Julia and they kissed, the brunette's tongue thrusting into her mouth. It was too much for Belinda and she came so hard that her vision dimmed momentarily. Troy continued to thrust through her climax, his shaft combining with Julia's finger on her clit to drive her into the best orgasm she had ever experienced. Her body contorted and eventually she twisted and Troy was forced from within her and then Julia was holding her, kissing her lips with a soft passion and stroking her hair.

A torrent of emotions welled up inside her and Belinda was forced to screw her eyes shut to hold back the tears. She buried her face into Julia's shoulder and held her breath, forcing the emotions down.

'You okay Belle...I didn't hurt you did I?' Troy sounded a little scared and it made her laugh.

'Fuck no Troy, you made me come like never before!' She looked up at him over Julia's shoulder and knew that her eyes were wet. She glanced down and saw that he was still rock hard. Belinda pulled Julia onto the sofa on top of her so that their bodies met from hip to shoulder.

'You should use that before it goes off,' she grinned at Troy. Julia shifted her weight slightly, parting her legs, then Troy was in position and by the widening of Julia's eyes, inside her. Belinda stroked Julia's face, appreciating the fact that her friend had come to look for her, had helped her relax and in a sharing of sexual energy helped her release a lot of the pent up anger and frustration in a most satisfying way.

Julia's mouth closed on hers again and their tongues entwined lazily as Julia's body rocked back and forth as Troy thrust in and out. Belinda's thoughts drifted over the events of the past few months and she had to suppress a giggle at the thought she was now lying on her own sofa, kissing her best friend while her boyfriend fucked both of them.

Julia's climax came softly, a tensing of her body and increasing intensity in her kissing. Julia was twisting her hips as she came, then Troy began to grunt and groan, screwed his eyes shut and came. Belinda felt herself being pushed into the sofa by their combined weight and began to feel a little claustrophobic, but remained silent until the other's had moved through their climaxes.

They extracted themselves slowly, Troy collapsing on the sofa and Julia sliding on to his lap. Belinda glanced at the television and was glad to see that the security footage of her escapade had been replaced by static.

'Thanks guys,' she smiled. Julia smiled back and Troy grinned his agreement. 'I'm off to bed, see you in the morning.'

'Night Belle,' Julia replied.

Belinda slept for fourteen hours.

Alexandra
Alexandra
203 Followers