All Comments on 'Bell Hop Hooker?'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
And then you decided to bore our asses off with your drooling.

Just quit. That's all. Stop. You're embarrassing yourself. You used to be half way decent.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 6 years ago
Someone hacked this account

Used to be pretty good, now, not so much.

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 6 years ago
yeah what he said

second one that was bad coming from u, i liked ur earlier works. and some typos i can deal with but that, "Danny!" Clara called me at about 4 M. is a big one since am and pm both have m at the end lol. and mornings in hotels are the busiest time for a hotel, unless u meant the early am hours?

Impo_64Impo_64about 6 years ago
Memories from a life...

Memories from a life...I liked it...No bulshit about it...4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
some readers just love to throw rocks

Hey it is Just a Story. I guess some think presentations here should be ready for big reward for posting. Read the story and move on with your life.. Golly Gee

magmamanmagmamanabout 6 years agoAuthor
Memories

I my long life I have had my hands on at least 500 naked or partially naked women, actually, likely FAR more, at this stage of my life, I have no clue as to how many. Working even part time as a masseur is why.

Some of that is memorable, some of it is lost to the fog of time. Some involved sexuality, some simply did not.

Sexuality in one form or another is the one thing ALL of us have in common.

4 marriages. 2 of those were less than good. 2 of them.. excellent.

Just completely different.

Lots of ammunition for short memories, here on the internet I have hundreds of tales posted, not all here on this site.

I am 74 now, yes, I manage typos.

To those who enjoy my poor efforts at posting memories, thanks.

To those who hurl insults, I will gladly give a full refund.

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Kind of interesting, and felt real.

But you make the art/craft of massage sound kind of cheap, or skanky. Like some sort of almost sexual interplay, but let's act like that's not the real focus, when it is. Maybe a few rungs higher than being a tattoo applicator/artist. I'm probably not being fair to those who take the job and skills more seriously. I mean, there really are women who Just escort men to social functions and act as hostesses at parties. But most are paid for the sexual aspect of their services, similar to masturbating a massage client.

But four marriages, and you're not a widow? What number and type of tattoos do you have?

gxnngxnnabout 6 years ago
I believe it is a real experience

A Chinese reader, sitting before a computer in China, that is me.

The story is nice and real in my eyes, because in real life nobody would get whoever you are (a dirty dressed plumbman for example)for some bodily fun as we see in some adult films. The time of your story is an age of conservatism, I believe. Women's bush still existed in reality, unlike now all are shaved, which was something that keeps some mystery in store. Well, I like to read more of you. Keep going.

bruce22bruce22about 6 years ago
As always MGM entertains.

Interesting idea, that with would be lower priced than without..... MGM always educates me. I wish that I was not older than he......

prinnaveaprinnaveaabout 6 years ago
Kinda of interesting felt real

Yes this sounded real life to me.

@ Anonymous AH's, cheap and and skanky REALLY??? There IS sexual interplay during massages occurring dumb ass, not explicit but subliminal in the skin to skin and though clothing touch. Why do think people sigh,moan,whimper at just a back rub? Because of the sensual feelings occurring,and the release of the tensions. Truth be known and if I am correct, 2-3 pressure points and a quick stroke on a limb or finger/toe can create orgasmic release with in the meridians.

@MGM ask your mate about meridians if you don't know. ;)

Oh, and tattoo artists are no longer in the back alleys. They're know has Body artists, the good ones anyway.

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
VEGAS AND RENO

all live and exist by a different set of rules. TK U MLJ LV NV

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Good Read***

You had some fun. Thanks for sharing.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not my favorite

But a good story about an interesting job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Eh, blah.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
And I Thought

I made a poor decision not to make my career with the phone company. Signed: BTW

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Sounds like good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
2707 Followers
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...