All Comments on 'Bella Meets Daddy Pt. 01'

by bellathegrad

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
JadestoyJadestoyalmost 7 years ago
Nic3

Can't wait till part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Promising beginning.

I'm already looking forward to see where this is going and what Bella's new Daddy has in store for her.

luedonluedonalmost 7 years ago
Interesting

And well written.

This is something so far out of my life's range of experiences that I find it fascinating that an author can think this way.

However, I have always liked the idea that a person may be pushed to discover something about themselves by a more forceful person, so long as it's not exploitive dominance.

So I look forward to where Bella takes it from here.

Lue

Ps: Bella, Is there any reason why you use lower case for the personal pronoun?

300bowler300300bowler300almost 7 years ago
WONDERFUL

ONE SWEET START TO A STORY, LEFT ME WANTING MORE, JUST LIKE BELLA...!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Wondeful story, reminds me of how I met my Daddy!

luedonluedonalmost 7 years ago
Pps Bella

I have just re-read your story and discovered that my earlier Ps was way off beam. I must have focused on the one or two occasions when you missed the CAPs key and I somehow missed the fact that most times the personal pronoun was upper case.

Very strange workings of an obsessive mind.

Lue

fatherduck20fatherduck20almost 7 years ago
Bella

I really enjoyed that lass. I am looking forward to the next one. xx

erotic_babbleerotic_babbleover 6 years ago
A grand opening to what I think will be a long well told tale

I was hooked in a instant. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Brilliant where's the sequel?

Brilliant opening. Male dominant breeding sex is the best sex. It would be great if they moved to a lifestyle where he is in charge of all finances and also how she dresses and lives (long modest prudish dresses but no panties or bra allowed) and no contraception ever allowed. She submits to this and lets him breed her when he decides and also take her when he wants. Breeding sex is the most intimate sex and the most dominant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous