All Comments on 'Bella's Subway Ride'

by jacqueline90

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice!

Great first story! Keep at it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Can't wait for the next part. :)

amfanonamfanonabout 8 years ago
"stories her girlfriends had told her about being teased and harassed on the subway"

Prequels please!

Fantastic story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story

Hope you write a part II to this story. Maybe Bella has a sister and they both ride the subway next time with the little sister not aware of what can happen on the subway.

DarknessThrivesDarknessThrivesabout 8 years ago
Fantastic

I really really really enjoyed your story.

Prefect fantasy, well written, extremely naughty

sopharoonessopharoonesabout 8 years ago
guilty pleasure

porthisthepoet brought me here. And i was NOT disappointed as train groping/sex/non consent/reluctance is definitely my thing

jimmcdonald609jimmcdonald609about 7 years ago
Clickity clack

Highly erotic well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I Wonder

I wonder how many of those faceless women on the subway have wild and crazy fantasies like yours. Very edgy, stimulating fantasy.

StormKing33StormKing33almost 7 years ago
5* Hot Force

Even better...they should have kept her and took her home for permanent use.

ptebadenptebadenover 6 years ago
Excellent

How I like chikan stories! I wish you write other similar ones.

jacqueline90jacqueline90over 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks @ptebaden. You may also like "Arthur's Subway Ride" which I wrote. It's about the same incident, but written from the viewpoint of one of the men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well written

Excellent descriptive narrative, please keep writing Bella. If you need more inspiration, you know where to get it. Don't waste more time, you are good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Long time since story was written

Just found this jewel of a story. Would love to have more exploits of Bella after her subway ride. It has been awhile and love your writing style, please write many more stories. It is not often that I can find such thoughtful, and sensual, stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Stolen story

Don't be mad at the person who stole your story. They just don't have the talent that you do for writing. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I've just discovered your work; excellent writing, three very erotic stories. More please.

Sparkly_vibesSparkly_vibesover 3 years ago

More subway stories please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This reminded me of a old Literotica story from 2002 when a young couple sneaked into an overcrowded NYC subway train. A black man was behind the wife and he pulled off her panties to start fingering her pussy while she is staring at her husband. He makes her ask him permission to fuck her and he mouths yes. He fucks her and she was mouths "I love you" to him many times as he fucks her hard to the brim. He fills her and pulls away to zipper up cock while mouthing thank you to the smiling husband. The couple gets to the hotel to consummate their love before going to dinner.

Story brings smiles to me as I recalled that old Literotica story.

Her girlfriends simply concurred with her on what happened so that she will not ruin her life by becoming traumatic. They were telling her she will find Mr Right sometime soon.

Great story you wrote!

bond007zapbond007zapover 2 years ago

Very nice story.. with even better ending! Getting our trauma it one thing, but to use it to better one's life is the beauty. 5 stars.

enjoy_readingenjoy_readingabout 2 years ago

Nice sexy story, well written. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous