Bella's Subway Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Because of straightening up, she was almost face to face with the guy in front of her, who had slowly started fucking her, his prick going in and out of her smoothly. He looked at her for a few seconds, then bent forward and kissed her, while he fucked her. He kissed her upper lip a few times, then slowly opened his mouth and started licking her lips with his tongue. She opened her mouth and offered him her tongue. As their tongues touched sensuously, the intensity of his fucking also increased. His dick went in and out of her rapidly, her dripping sex offering a lot of lubrication. His penis kept hitting her in a sensitive spot. The fingers in her ass and on her clit, the penis ravishing her, and the tongue kissing her made her steadily advance towards a second orgasm. When she finally came, it was absolutely intense. It completely consumed her body, and seemed to last much longer than the first one. As the waves of her orgasm were subsiding, she felt him push deep into her, filling her with his seed. They both finished their orgasms at the same time.

She felt the penis and fingers being pulled out of her private parts, and her body being gingerly put down on the ground. The two men let go of her body and hands. With their lust fully satiated, they zipped up, turned and left, plowing their way through the crowd. This created a temporary vacuum between her and the rest of the men. That's when she realized that she didn't have the strength to stand up. The orgasms had turned her legs into jelly. Her knees buckled and she started to fall to the ground. Fortunately, three other men quickly closed the gap and surrounded her, arresting her fall. As a result, she was sort-of wedged between the three men, neither standing nor kneeling. She felt a pair of hands hold her hands, which were still above her head, and steady her.

The men already had their dicks pulled out. The man behind her had it resting against the back of her head. The man in front had it in front of her throat, its tip touching her chin. The man on her right had it touching the side of her breast. She felt the grip on her hands being loosened, and her shoulders being pushed down firmly, so that she would go down by about six inches. Now one penis was pressing against the back of her head, while another was lodged in her underarms and rubbing against the fleshy area of her upturned hand. The one in front of her was pressed against her face, the testicles touching her chin and its length spread across her face. She had never had a male organ come so close to her face before. She squinted her eyes, trying to get a good look at it. But it was too close to her face.

The men behind her and to her right started rubbing themselves against her head and underarm, falling into a slow, steady rhythm. The man in front of her pulled back a little so his penis would become horizontal, and brought it close to her lips. She obediently opened her mouth, took it in, and started sucking. Unfortunately, she had no experience giving blow jobs, and couldn't quite figure out how to fit it all in her mouth. Only about four or five inches of it could fit in her mouth. He went in and out of her mouth a few times, but finally gave up, removed it and started masturbating himself in front of her face. She kept looking at the tip of the penis, which was covered with her saliva, as if mesmerized by it. "He's going to come soon. If you turn your head sideways, you can avoid the humiliation of having cum splashed all over your face," the voice in her head said. However, she just couldn't make herself look away from the penis. She leaned forward a little and kept staring at it, as if in a hypnotic trance.

The man behind her was the first to come. She felt his cock spasm against the back of her head. But strangely, she didn't feel the cum hit her. After the fourth spasm, she felt something wet, warm and sticky land on her head. "Oh. His jism is going straight up in the air and landing on your head." At roughly the same time that the semen fell on her head, both the other men started coming. Splat! One blob of cum hit her face, and another hit her underarms. About a second later, more cum hit her face, side and head. After hitting her hot body, the gooey cum dissolved in her sweat, and flowed freely down her chin and throat, and down her armpits onto her right waist. The voice in her head started singing "It's raining cum, Hallelujah!" to the tune of the Geri Halliwell song. The feeling of all the cum hitting her energized her, and brought her close to orgasm once more.

She left her right hand being lifted further into the air, and a hand cupping her right breast. The man to her right, after cupping it, aimed his cock at her right nipple and finished coming on it. Due to being pulled up, her face came closer to the dick in front of her. The man in front re-offered it to her, and she opened her mouth again and took it in, tasting male semen for the first time in her life. His penis had softened a little, and fit into her mouth now. She started sucking it instinctively. His orgasm, which had lost some of its steam, picked up momentum again, under the workings of her mouth. She wasn't prepared for the volume of cum. So the first blob bounced off the walls of her mouth and spilled out of her mouth, along with some of her saliva. The next time, she was prepared. She let the cum fill the inside of her cheeks, and then swallowed it quickly before he ejaculated again. She fell into a rhythm of "Splat, swallow, splat, swallow". The oral stimulus, and the feeling of swallowing a man's cum, brought her to orgasm one more time. This wasn't an Earth-shattering one like its predecessors, but rather a series of short, rhythmic waves synchronized with the pattern of the cum hitting her body and mouth.

The feeling of a hand patting her left cheek brought her out of her trance, back to reality. Using her peripheral vision, she could see that the man to her right was done coming and was zipping his pants. Looking to her left, she saw the passengers from the other compartment watching her suck a stranger's cock. What a show they had been treated to!! The man in her mouth was done coming, and except for an occasional twitch, his penis had gone limp. But she had kept sucking it. And so he was gently patting her left cheek, as if wordlessly asking "Excuse me, you think I could have my dick back now, please?"

Almost reluctantly, she released his penis. She watched as he zipped up. Holding her hands, the men slowly raised her to her feet. She felt their hands slowly move down her body. After rubbing her hands and back, they lingered on her tits, waist and butt cheeks. They held her gently in place, until she got the strength back in her legs, and then patted her gently, as if commending her for a great job. And then the men were gone. Fortunately, the train was close to its last stop, and the crowd had thinned out. So no one else pressed up against her.

She just stood there for a few seconds, a little dazed, and quivering in the after-effects of her orgasms, while her brain slowly got back to reality and assessed her situation. She slowly realized that she was completely naked and had cum dripping down her body. Her hands were still high above her head, so she looked a little like a ballerina striking a pose. Looking down, she saw her purse and the two torn pieces of her dress. There was no sign of her bra or panties; the men had probably taken them as souvenirs. Her downward gaze, while scanning her naked body, noted that her right nipple looked white instead of brown because it was covered in cum. She was still wearing her cross-shaped pendant, which had somehow remained intact throughout the carnage, and which was now a wet, sticky mess. "If only your Mom could see you now!" Looking up, she noticed the other passengers in her compartment giving her strange looks, while avoiding eye contact. Slowly bringing her hands down, she bent and picked up the remains of her dress. She wore it like a bolero, pulling it together so it covered her breasts. Strapping her purse to her shoulders, she put one hand in front of her breasts to prevent the dress from falling open and exposing them, and the other hand over her naked pussy.

She waited in that position for a few minutes, till her station arrived. Strangely, she felt even more naked and vulnerable than when she was getting fucked. When her subway lovers were devouring her, they had formed a protective cocoon around her, preventing other passengers' hands or eyes from reaching her. She also felt her lovers' cum, running down her face, neck and chin, and also dripping from her pussy and coating her hand. As mortifying as it was to be covered in cum, it felt oddly comforting, because while the passengers eyed her lecherously, they didn't come near her or try to touch her. After what seemed like forever, but was, in reality, only a few minutes, her station arrived. Looking steadfastly at the ground in front of her, ignoring the stares she was getting, and trying hard to ignore the fact that her ass was exposed, she walked the few blocks home. If there was ever a contest for "most humiliating walk of shame", this one was a clear winner.

She desperately wanted the house to be empty, so she could shower and clean herself up. As her luck would have it, all of her girlfriends were in her house. They did a double take when they saw her. "What the motherfuck happened? Did someone strip you naked and throw you over a prison wall?" Susan asked. Bella tried to avoid them and enter the bathroom, but they surrounded her and wouldn't let her pass until she told them what happened. And so, turning crimson with shame and stammering a little, she told them what had happened on the subway ride.

"Whoa, girl, you went from under-PG-13 to hardcore triple-X in just one evening," Sarah said.

"You had sex with a bunch of men, and it's barely Friday evening. Your weekend is off to quite a start." Susan teased.

"So you were stripped naked and banged by a bunch of strangers. Or, as I like to call it, a typical afternoon at spring break!" Bessie said, and they all giggled.

Bella couldn't help but smile at their comments. It was good-natured teasing, not jeering or insulting.

Looking back at the incident, Bella just couldn't bring herself to feel angry with the men who had ravaged her. Maybe it was her girlfriends' blasé attitude that reassured her that this sort of thing wasn't uncommon. Maybe it was the fact that this was, by far, the most amazing sex she had ever had. This incident opened her to the possibility of simply having sex with a man (or men), without worrying about feelings and commitment. It made her bolder in a "if I can survive this, I can survive anything" sort of way. Memories of this incident became her companions during lonely nights, when she needed to "amuse" herself.

12