Belle Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Packing for the trip to Tahiti, Belle had eschewed her typical stockings, garter belt and stiletto heeled pumps in favor of revealing sundresses and flirty high heeled sandals. She was fortunate to have fine body hair, so it was never a problem to maintain smooth sexy legs. Alexander had been her first lover to reinforce what nice legs she had, so she gladly accentuated them for his visual pleasure.

Still recovering a bit from jet lag, their morning romps had comforted the couple to sleep until cocktail hour.

Alexander rustled awake and as he made his way to the bathroom, he was treated to the sight of his hot wife finishing up the last of her shower regimen. As Alexander entered the open shower area, Belle dialed down the temperature from her preferred scalding to just hot.

She stepped forward and said "why don't you shower while I get all dolled up for you?" Belle grabbed Alexander's penis and stroked it a couple of times. As she began to exit, Alexander smiled, knowing from experience Belle's signal that she had moved on from another potential sexual encounter by her squeezing his cock this way twice.

The elegant beauty and her handsome man made their way to the restaurant patio, where the resort had arranged for evening cocktails in the sunset. The crowd was light, but Belle and Alexander were joined by two ladies who mistook them for newlyweds. So true that in this day and age, newlyweds are not limited to the young.

Clearly, the body language between Belle and Alexander spoke of their special romance to even the most casual of observers. The women, Beth and Margaret, were Australian sisters on holiday too. Margaret's wedding ring confirmed her marital status, but Beth was still fully ensconced in single life. Their openness with the American husband and wife was intriguing.

Belle liked meeting new and interesting people, being the socialite of the couple. Alexander was more reserved, noticing only that the sisters both benefitted from fine genetics. They slightly eclipsed Belle's 5'5" height, even with her Christian Louboutin Paris Ete 100 mm heels adding to her stature.

Margaret was attired more conservatively than her little sister, but still sported a wrap dress that showed off her curves. The more daring of the two was Beth, who wore a silk strapless minidress. Her long torso was punctuated with perky champagne glass breasts that the thin dress material did little to hide. Like Belle, as far as Alexander could tell, the ladies had dispensed with bras for the evening.

Any attention paid to the Australians, however, would not pass easily by the vision Belle provided. Although she had adopted the sandals for the tropical clime, Belle had stuck with her New York City nightlife attire. To advance her trophy wife display for Alexander, Belle often wore a Wolford Fatal dress to dinners on the town. The sheer body hugging material was elegant to be sure, but the classy attire could not diminish her bombshell looks. The versatility of the fabric allowed the dress to be worn as ankle length or thigh high length. Belle chose the latter this evening to show off her toned legs.

At home, Belle would opt for the relative demureness of her black or deep red Fatal dress. They still showed off her awesome breasts and nipples, but the color ameliorated the sheerness. By contrast, with the pink Fatal dress she decided upon for dinner tonight, her large areolas were clearly visible through the fabric. And with the warm trade winds of the island, Belle left behind a wrap she otherwise wore as an accompaniment to keep the hounds at bay.

Sexual preference aside, the sisters were not immune to Belle's charms. More than an admiring glance or two from Beth and Margaret hinted at their approval of Belle's brazenness.

The remainder of the other guests and the staff seemed mesmerized by the foursome at the center of the patio. Who were they? And more so, who was this dashingly handsome man surrounded by three stunningly gorgeous women? In his crisp white shirt and charcoal pinstripe dress slacks, he could have been an actor, or maybe an Internet billionaire.

One thing was for certain. With Belle's arm entwined with Alexander's, her breasts pressed against her escort, and the Australians giggling throughout, there was no room for interlopers.

The mystery continued to confound the onlookers as Belle and Alexander invited Beth and Margaret to share their table for dinner. The meal was fresh and refined. Accompanied by excellent wines, which quickly steered the conversation to less discreet topics.

Although still legally married, apparently Margaret had placed her relationship on a break to take stock of the past fifteen years and reassess her happiness. Beth had been charged as both companion and therapist in this venture. Having married young, Margaret had longed for the adventure and romance that Beth seemed to enjoy.

If even half of her stories were accurate, then Beth was a difficult act to follow for the lovelorn. She seemed unfazed by serial relationships, if they were even of sufficient duration to call them that. A bon vivant in another century, in another gender.

As the candles grew dimmer, the four became acutely aware of their fatigue. "Cheers to the wine. We shall bid our adieus." Margaret had begun to show the glimmer of a return to independence. Beth had showed herself to be in her social element, one sexual innuendo after another. Belle and Alexander nodded politely at each turn, Belle's hand in Alexander's under the table. The conclusion of a pleasant evening.

"If you lovely folks are available, and it's not too early, let's meet for breakfast tomorrow," Margaret offered.

"I have it on excellent authority you two enjoy a good morning workout," Beth slyly added. And with a wink and turn to depart, the younger sister left Belle and Alexander to wallow in their inquisitiveness.

As Belle entered their bungalow, she leaned into Alexander. "Do you think Beth saw us this morning?" Her husband stared back, "Not sure how to take her comment."

They both stepped back out on the deck and surveyed the rest of the bungalow village on the water. Seeing nothing unusual, Belle lowered her guard. "Well maybe you're right. I was probably jumping to conclusions."

Belle followed Alexander back inside, where he had already taken up seating on the oversized rattan chair. He admired Belle as her breasts bounced with her walk to him. Seeing his all too familiar gaze, she stopped short, letting her breasts jiggle even more as she raised her arms above her head and twirled around to show off all her assets.

"I could hardly keep my eyes off your tits at dinner, babe." Alexander went on, "And I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only one."

"Well the servers did get an eyeful, especially with their attentiveness to keeping our wine glasses filled," observed Belle.

Alexander replied, "I meant Beth and Margaret. Anyway, thanks being a cupcake tonight with the sisters. I think you really lifted their spirits."

"I'm sure they loved every minute of your manly presence too," Belle smiled. "Now let's see who else's spirits I can lift." And with that, Belle shimmied out of her Fatal dress and stood naked but for her sandals with a "ta-da!"

"Mmm, picture perfect," Alexander sighed, as Belle came closer and pulled his face to her ample bosom.

Across the lagoon, Beth watched from her deck as the lights closed in the bungalow where the couple she had voyeured that morning unexpectedly put on such an erotic show. "The Bee's Knees," the Aussie declared as she returned inside to make sure her sister had bedded down for the night.

Belle and Alexander made love gently that night before drifting off. Alexander caressed Belle's breasts as he spooned her from behind. She always loved falling asleep with him holding her like this, especially because of what the morning would bring. Sleeping together naked had always been a plus.

And like clockwork, with the faintest hint of daybreak on the horizon, Belle stirred and sighed contentedly to the feel of Alexander's morning wood against her ass. "Boys will be boys," she thought. "And I am the luckiest of all to have such a BIG boy."

Belle continue to wiggle her ass against Alexander's erection. Too unsure whether his grogginess would support her guiding his cock into her from behind, Belle moved down and sucked his cock. Just enough to wet his penis from tip to base.

Her own arousal had Belle at the ready. She straddled him and lowered herself onto his rod. "Oh God! It's amazing how your cock fills my cunt," the words escaped Belle.

"Oh baby, I love it when you wake me up to a nice fuck," Alexander murmured as he wiped the sleep from his eyes. Before he was fully awake, Belle had already climaxed once and was heading for a second. Alexander embraced the occasion and grabbed Belle's swaying tits and played with them with increasing roughness.

Belle cried out, "Yes, that's it, pinch my tits, harder, harder." Alexander was all too happy to comply, squeezing her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. "Oh shit, oh shit, I'm fucking coming again," was Belle's response.

Belle would save the next orgasm for their mutual climax. "How can I bring you off, lover?" she asked, knowing the answer like she had shown countless times before. As she felt Alexander's hands grip her thighs, Belle shouted, "That's right baby, bounce me on your fat cock!" Alexander cupped Belle's ass with his strong hands, causing Belle to exclaim, "Mmm, mmm. That's it. Watch my tits bounce as I ride you. You're fucking cock is so long, so thick. Fill me up baby."

Belle could feel Alexander's penis inside her become even stiffer, if that were possible. She knew he was ready to shoot. And so, she lowered herself, pressing her big tits against his muscular chest and grinding her pussy even harder. Without any more words, both moaned in unison. The sound of pure pleasure.

Belle was the first to move, sliding off of Alexander's still firm penis. She cleaned him off with her tongue, once again confirming his ejaculation, and then collapsed to his side. A few moments later, both vaulted themselves up to take turns relieving themselves in the bathroom. A terrific start of a new day.

When Belle and Alexander arrived at the restaurant, Margaret and Beth were already seated at a table. "G'Day" was the welcome, if not unexpected, greeting from the sisters. The foursome again enjoyed a meal and more colorful conversation.

As if on a whim, Alexander inquired whether the Australians might like to join the American couple on a sail around the island for the afternoon and the sunset. Belle smiled with a bit of surprise but reiterated the invitation emphatically. Margaret and Beth looked at each other deferentially, but both chimed in with their glad acceptances.

The foursome parted, agreeing to meet back at the resort dock at 1400 hours.

In the meantime, Belle busied herself arranging with the resort for food provisions. Alexander contacted the resort sailing master to familiarize himself with the charter vessel and to obtain the latest weather conditions. Of course, Belle made sure her attire would be fitting for the cruise.

When the sisters arrived at the dock, both were agape at the sailboat that awaited them. A Beneteau Sense 50. Sleek, stylish, yet all business. The same could be said of the shirtless man that was inspecting the lines. Neither Margaret or Beth had expected Alexander to captain the boat without a crew.

But Alexander was an experienced sailor, having spent some of his youth crewing on racing yachts out of Annapolis, Maryland. And the Sense 50 was rigged for single handing despite its generous size.

The sisters' next surprise came as Belle emerged from below deck to welcome the ladies on board. Again in her sheer triangle bikini top, Belle's breasts were essentially on display already. "I'm beginning to think we overdressed," Margaret whispered to her younger sister.

The simplicity of the Dock & Go maneuvering system allowed Alexander to have the boat underway in no time. Fully under sail, the long hull of the boat sliced effortlessly through the waves. The keel design and twin rudders keeping the boat to a mild heel even with the hearty sea breeze to power them forward.

After 45 minutes or so, Alexander navigated the sailboat out of the following seas into a protected cove. With anchor lowered, the boat moored quietly in this isolated haven. The more active seas have given way to an almost pond like bathing hole.

The accommodating cockpit provided more than enough room for the foursome to relax together with being crowded. But Belle was the first off the aft swim platform to luxuriate in the gemstone blue water. Retiring their cover ups, the sisters lounged about in their swimsuits, Margaret again more conservatively attired in a one piece and Beth in a bikini.

From behind his sunglasses, Alexander took advantage of the view, noticing that Margaret was more well-endowed than her dress at dinner the evening before had revealed. Beth, on the other hand, was exceptionally toned and her nipples continued to try and steal the show, straining against the fabric of her halter bikini top.

"Don't tell me no one else is going to enjoy this marvelous water," exclaimed Belle. "Consider this an order. Abandon ship."

With a shoulder shrug or two, the Australians entered the refreshing cove waters and waded to meet Belle. Alexander soon followed, cutting through the glassy blue with a competitive swimmer's form.

No sooner had he reached the ladies then did Belle latch onto Alexander, legs wrapped around his torso from behind, arms restraining his, playful as can be. As he pushed back and evaded, all could see just how translucent Belle's sheer Malibu Strings bikini top had become. Her dark, large areolas capped with distended nipples made her full breasts seem even bigger. The vision of his sexy wife splashing about with their new friends made Alexander's pride swell, not to mention other things.

Indeed, as the group finally made its way closer to the boat, Alexander's exit up the swim ladder gave the ladies a nice peek of his semi-erect penis tenting his swim shorts. The ladies launched into a chorus of attempted wolf whistles when Alexander's firm ass and muscular legs came into view as he turned away and stripped off his wet swim shorts exchanging them for a colorful Tahitian male pareo.

As brazen as her nearly nude body appeared, Belle declared as she boarded the boat, "Since there's nothing left to the imagination, I know you all won't mind." Hearing no objections, Belle untied her top and freed her firm full breasts. And then she dispensed with them along with her thong bikini bottom. Both crumpled in her left hand, she let the garments fall with the flair of a rock star mic drop after an outstanding stage performance.

Belle took her place next to Alexander, but leaned back against him with her legs outstretched but knees bent, allowing her to retain some modesty with her shaved pussy at least partially obscured.

The sisters deflected a bit of the erotic tension by reminding the American couple that Australians were more at home with nudity at the beach and on the water. Margaret continued the conversation with Belle about her life back home, while Beth sought solitude by sunning on the foredeck.

Beth's sun worship, however, did not last long with the intensity of the exposure. When she rejoined the group in the aft cockpit, Beth removed her bikini top to reapply sunscreen. But she opted to remain topless as she headed below deck to seek additional refreshment.

Beth's breasts were a nice handful, remarkably firm as attested by the imperceptible bounce as she made her way back topside. What her areolas gave up in size, her nipples amply made up in length and thickness. She was destined to be a natural breastfeeding woman.

Belle continued to develop a fast kinship with the Australians as the stories of their childhoods resonated with Belle. Not long after Alexander shifted position to sit alongside Belle, she had begun to loose herself in the moment. She nuzzled him, leaning her head on Alexander's shoulder. Before long, Belle began to stroke his muscled chest and play absentmindedly with his nipples.

Alexander paid no mind to the initial attention, but then Belle starting to stroke his inner thigh. Before long, his pareo was losing the battle of coverage with Alexander's penis lengthening towards its full glory. Margaret was privy to the couple's ministrations, but feigned ignorance.

Still, Belle seemed intent on fueling a fire as their conversation turned to past romances. When Margaret asked what drew Belle to Alexander, Belle replied candidly, "His magnificent cock, of course. You've had a passing glimpse or two of my Alexander today. Would you care to really see him?" Belle fished Alexander's erect penis out and gripped it proudly to display as if a trophy possession.

Margaret held her hands against her face in girlish embarrassment, but could not avert her eyes. And then the tears began to flow. "I have never seen a dick that large. That's the hassie that hubby and I are having," Margaret spoke more colloquially.

Seeing her older sister losing her grip on emotions suppressed for years, Beth stepped in, "The bastard has been trying to convince Mags that there was something wrong with her. That it was her fault she lost interest in their sex life. When she explained to me how things were," Beth held up her pinkie finger, "I knew their marriage was in the shit." The mama bear in Beth had obviously awoken.

As Belle listened on sympathetically, she said, "I can tell you for a fact that penis size never mattered to me. My first boyfriend, my college boyfriend, and my lovers up through my twenties, were never, shall we say, well-endowed." Hearing some of my closest friends talking in whispers behind my back for years, I thought they were downright cruel. Even if penis size did matter, what was I to do? You choose partners for many other reasons. Some men and their physical limitations are unfortunate lucks of the draw. And it was not like I was going to sleep around town just to find a bigger cock."

Alexander had never heard Belle discuss such things. She was clearly caught up in a genuine emotional bonding. But as she continued, Alexander also noticed Belle beginning to stroke him more vigorously.

"Margaret, I cannot speak to your marriage. Only you can decide. But let me say that when you truly find sexual chemistry with a partner, it is something that will truly rock your world." Belle nodded her head towards Alexander, "I could not have imagined where I would be today. I was on a fine career track, my family and friends were there for me whenever I needed, and my relationships, even without fireworks, still left me with a favorable impression of men."

Belle's voice lowered, "But when I started seeing Alexander, everything was different. The first time we fucked, he took my breath away." Margaret and Beth let out a collective sigh as they listened.

"I had never felt a penis inside me, filling me up, touching me so deeply, triggering the first orgasm I had ever had during intercourse. I just knew I was never going to let this man out of my life," Belle spoke matter of factly.

A pregnant pause later, Belle continued, "I mean, just look at his cock. How big, beautiful and powerful it is. And let me tell you, after taking him in my mouth that first time, I was hooked. I don't mind telling you what a cum slut I am now, just for him."

Though cognizant of the Australians fixated upon his penis being jerked off by his hot wife, Alexander remained silent, as if he was a book being discussed at a ladies' club.

Beth took the next pause as the opportunity to add her two cents, "But I have had blokes of all shapes and sizes. Some even bigger than your husband's, while I will admit his cock would be worth a gander any day. Some of my worst have been with big-dicked bludgers that hadn't the faintest clue how to use the equipment God gave them."