Belle Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, sorry to hear that. Being that Alexander has been my one and only man of notable size, I suppose I can't speak with wide ranging authority," Belle acknowledged.

"If I can come clean, I saw first-hand yesterday morning just how impressive your husband is. Reckon he knows every page of the equipment manual by heart," Beth let out a giggle. "I had to tend to myself after, it was so hot."

"Oh, yah, we wondered whether you had scored a peep show from your bungalow," Belle joining in the laughter. "Glad you enjoyed it. I sure did." And without a second's more delay, Belle leaned over and slid her lips over Alexander's engorged cock. With a wet, sloppy withdrawal, Belle wickedly offered, "Do you like boxing? Because I'm about to give you ladies ringside seats to the main event."

Alexander continued to watch the sisters, interrupted by his own sighs of pleasure as Belle did what she did best. The intensity of this man's gaze only made the Australians squirm in excitement even more.

Belle always knew when to up the game. Keeping him deeply in her mouth, she swung herself over Alexander placing her dripping cunt right up against his waiting tongue. Alexander moaned his assent and proceeded to lick Belle to a shuddering climax, his reward being the unleashing of Belle's even more vigorous cocksucking as she rode the orgasmic wave.

Across the cockpit, both sisters were touching themselves now. Margaret was pinching her nipples through her bathing suit, while Beth had pulled her bikini bottom aside and had a finger or two in her snatch.

Belle slid down Alexander into a reverse cowgirl position. She quickly sank down onto Alexander cock, which was already dripping with their combined love juices. With her hands on his thighs to steady herself, Belle began to ride her husband with a rhythm faster and harder than normal even for this amorous American couple. "Yes, yes, God your cock is so hard, so long and thick, so good. I can't get enough of you babe!"

The wantonness of Belle's exclamations put Beth over the edge. "Oh, you fuckers, I'm cumming right hard," Beth cried out. Meanwhile, Margaret seemed lost in a trance, her nipples now jutting through her swimsuit, the fabric of which suffered, looking twisted and disheveled.

Alexander alternated between grabbing Belle's sweet ass and gripping her rocking hips. He knew her pattern well enough to know she was close. Belle bolted upright, her tits bouncing so wildly she could hardly grasp them herself. Suddenly, she screamed, "Oh shit, shit, oh God, that's right, fuck ME!" and collapsed backwards with her true love's cock still firmly implanted in her swollen cunt.

The display was a mind altering experience for the entire foursome. Passion unleashed.

Belle beckoned Margaret to come hither. Still in a trance, Margaret moved towards the American couple as if drawn uncontrollable by a magnetic force.

Belle reached down and allowed Alexander to withdraw with a juicy plop. Gripping his still rock hard penis by the base, Belle pointed the head towards Margaret as if providing an offering. "Come on Margaret. Take his cock in your hand. Feel what a big, hard cock should feel like."

Margaret tentatively wrapped her fingers around Alexander, almost lovingly contacting Belle's hand as if to signal her acceptance of the gift. "That's right Mags, give it a proper tug," Beth encouraged her sister.

Belle replaced Margaret across the cockpit, leaning into Beth. "Better than a porno at the cinema, no?" Beth whispered. "So much better," Belle replied.

Feeling Margaret slower to engage, Alexander stood up before her, with his arms held back over his head posing like a statue of some Greek god. Belle and Beth now had a side view of Margaret stroking Alexander's cock as if she was kneeling at worship. "You can put it in your mouth, if you want," Alexander gently offered Margaret. "Show your sister how you would like to please a man," Alexander continued with greater demand.

Something about his command prompted Margaret to lean forward and kiss the tip of Alexander's penis. She marveled at how she could wrap both her hands around his shaft, how his dick filled her palms. Definitely as far as could be from the two fingered grip with which she would pleasure her own husband.

Beth's jaw dropped when Margaret remarked to Belle, "Your husband sure has an amazing dick. I can see what keeps you wet constantly."

But after a couple minutes more, it seemed that Margaret had gone as far as she could for one day. Belle and Margaret switched places once again. And as Belle motioned Alexander to sit, she said, "You've been a patient boy. Let's show these ladies what yummy treat you have to give me."

As Belle went to work on Alexander with her mouth, she failed to notice Beth move behind her. With a moan of surprise, then pleasure, Belle took her mouth off of Alexander's cock long enough to say, "Baby, Beth's fucking me with her fingers. Is that OK with you?"

Alexander could only muster an "Uh huh," before resting back, propped up by his elbows.

"Watch this girls," Belle urged. And with that cue, Alexander began to shoot his load into Belle's open mouth above. Hardly anything could be more erotic than having his wife drip the semen from her mouth back onto his cock before engulfing him down to the base to swallow the rest.

But this time, Belle also sucked hard on his cock as she climaxed with Beth's fingers inside her. The orgasm was intense enough to cause Belle to disengage from her husband's penis, allowing the fluids to spilled past her lips and onto the tops of her tits.

As if being less dramatic were a crime, Beth helped Belle up, scooped some of Alexander's semen off Belle's breasts, and placing her fingers in her mouth, sucked them clean with an audible, "Mmm, so good."

And before either Belle or Alexander could orchestrate anything further, Margaret and Beth inquired about the timing of the return cruise to the resort, erasing any need for speculation about continuing the foursome's activities. Other than communication addressing the boat's handling, they enjoyed the last part of the sail uneventfully in peace and quiet.

The sunset greeted the returning sailors back to the resort. Much could be said, but little was discussed. The Australian sisters bid the American couple a warm goodbye as their holiday had come to an end. The exchanged kisses revealed so much more than just the mutual appreciation for the carefree behavior on a tropical vacation. Like a summer childhood memory, these were ones that would last a lifetime.