All Comments on 'Belle of Bellville Ch. 01-02'

by Catharinas_Lit

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
RasmatRasmatover 8 years ago
Ok. I'm hooked.

You've portrayed the well-raised Southern Lady, the wealthy, spoiled, self-centered Asshole with an engrained sense of entitlement along with the plainspoken, sometimes too quick to judge, man all very well, if a bit stereotypically. Very well done first chapter. Five stars. Anxious for more.

Catharinas_LitCatharinas_Litover 8 years agoAuthor
Hi Rasmat! Thanks for your comment. It's very much appreciated!

I'm happy you're enjoying the story so far. Second part (chapters 03-04) is pending and scheduled to be published on 12/26/2015 (Sat.) and third part (chapters 05-06) is also pending and scheduled to be published on 12/27/2015 (Sun.).

Believe it or not, I base most of my characters on various real-life people I know. It would otherwise be very difficult for me to make them three dimensional. I'm happy I've been able to hook you. I hope to continue to earn your readership, and will work toward that goal to the best of my ability.

~ Catharina~

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow

Great story! I, too, am HOOKED. Cannot wait to read more. Read each chapter in a single sitting. Well done.

Btw can't believe you know people like this. Your life is vastly more interesting than mine. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Would love for you to finish off this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another incomplete story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCatharinas_Lit@Catharinas_Lit
UPDATE 09-09-2016: BELLE OF BELLVILLE I've just come to the conclusion that BELLE will have more than 12 chapters. In order to finish the story the way I had it in mind, it will be extended by at least an additional chapter and an epilogue. I hope this news is welcome! ~...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories