All Comments on 'Belle of Bellville Ch. 11-12'

by Catharinas_Lit

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Nice. Thanks for the new addition

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Wow i'm so glad you continued this story!!!!

Thank you, i havent really read this chapter and went straight at the comment section, cos waaahh thank you for updating

crazysexykool93crazysexykool93over 7 years ago
Yiiisssssss!

Great update! Glad to see you're back! Can't wait for the next chapter!!!

Sxualchocol8Sxualchocol8over 7 years ago
Daaaannngggg!

The transitions between scenes was a little difficult to follow (I thought there was a paragraph missing between the last installment and this one). I reread the end/beginning and after the 2nd time, I got it.

After I got it...HOT DAMN! Granted, those two REALLLLYYYY need to learn how to communicate in plain English (I love Texans, but y'all's coloquialisms drive me to drink), and say what needs to be said.

I was expecting Chuck to woo Elena and use her to get to Bella. Did not see the kidnapping coming! I hope that Junior uses this opportunity to pull his head of his ass.

Lastly, I hope that Bella stops being such a priss, and makes Chuck loose his ever-loving mind by "bedding" Jake in front of him, and he has a nervous breakdown. Or, she could just shoot him...whichever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
MOREEEEE

Please write more! This is sooooo good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please

Is there an eta on when the next chapters will come out?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great writing-as far as it has gone.

Like its forerunners this is well written, leaving the reader wondering what the next twist will be.Hope our author has not got writer's block because her prose has, to this point, been wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well, shoot...

Yet another author MIA, and yet another story uncompleted. Lit needs to put some kind of icon on unfinished stories. Truly, this is incredibly frustrating. Probably about the tenth story I've found leaving the reader in the lurch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Would love for you to finish the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

...the bed & breakfast!

MrViciousToysMrViciousToysalmost 2 years ago

right when it was getting good. you should be ashamed of yourself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCatharinas_Lit@Catharinas_Lit
UPDATE 09-09-2016: BELLE OF BELLVILLE I've just come to the conclusion that BELLE will have more than 12 chapters. In order to finish the story the way I had it in mind, it will be extended by at least an additional chapter and an epilogue. I hope this news is welcome! ~...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES