All Comments on 'Belly Button'

by mummys dirty angel

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
mathildezzmathildezzover 19 years ago
Merde alors!

Any story told in the 2nd person is lame, lame, lame! That style is so contrived, phony and unrealistic it makes me physically ill. 2nd person stories should be banned and their authors flogged with a wet noodle until they promise never, ever to do it again.

smhgirl2002smhgirl2002over 19 years ago
Lovely Story

Mmm, that story was very good, but of course you already know that! Not only did the story make me hot, but I couldn't help but notice how well written it was!!!! The way you pulled off writing the story in second person was brilliant!

hotchkisshotchkissover 19 years ago
Belly nice

Liked it a lot, very descriptive and well written. Only thing I can say bad about it is Depression or similar would be a better description of a navel than hole, but its your story and only my opinion.

EXCELLENT

HK

DottieWomDottieWomabout 19 years ago
Feelings and Passion!

Again, as in my 'private' email to you, I love your grasp of feelings, passion, and of giving! I've been there, done that, and oh goodness ... I felt like I was there again only this time with you ... the author!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
not good

this story was not as good as tit fuck. i read no heat in your story nor could i visualize the characters. thts story truely suck for me. it truely needs a rewrite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very Sexy

Very sexy story. You write as though you have experienced this particular pleasure. Brought back some very fond memories for me too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
belly button licking lovers

belly button felt honey tongue licking very super sexy in the world

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love That Button on Her Tummy

The idea of giving another woman an orgasm by licking her belly button is so hot.

hipsterpoethipsterpoetover 11 years ago
Good Writing

I like the image about 'licking the beginning of her existence.' Something I think about when navel gazing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous