All Comments on 'Beloved of Ashura: Learning to Fly'

by -Ripley-

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Simply amazing, thank you for taking the time to get this right

rml65rml65about 8 years ago
Loved it!

Amazing story! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved!

Well worth the time to read! I thoroughly enjoyed it.

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 8 years ago
very good

I though it was well worth the time it took to read this story, thank you I though it was very moving

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well done!

I'm not a D/S fan, but I still enjoyed this very much. Intriguing world and characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
thanx

Thanx for a wonderfull storry

Keep up your briljant writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank You

For that wonderful story ! Just when i thought it's time for a new ripley story it popped up, and again it was worth reading it like all Your other one's. Keep writing, but take Your time as it is always worth waiting for another great work of Your's.

lesbianguylesbianguyabout 8 years ago
Loved Loved Loved this story

I'm not a big fantasy fan but this story might change that. You do D/s better than anyone and this was so different and fresh for me. I just wish it was LONGER! lol No it was perfect. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Worthiness

Brilliant,worthy of being published.Good Luck!

RoryKelRoryKelabout 8 years ago
Thank you

Absolutely wonderful. As stated by another, it is truly book worthy. Please continue to write.

tygztygzabout 8 years ago

A worthy novella in any if menu genres!

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uabout 8 years ago

Ripley, thank you for posting this phenomenal story in the Lesbian Sex category. Now that I've read this, it almost pains me to think I may not have had the pleasure. The creativity behind the storyline is nothing short of brilliant and deserving of a perfect 10 and only my eigth 5 Stars for the year. Ripley is there a possibility we can get a follow-up on their new life in the new land with Ashura helping them to conceive a child who perhaps grow up to rule the kingdom they fled. I think that would be pretty cool. If not, I'm happy with the offering you've presented. Thanks again

S3lwyncd0gS3lwyncd0gabout 8 years ago
Thank You!

Thank you so much for this amazing story. I would urge you to recheck for errors Ashara once and Onjari, once, so as to not mar this wonderful piece. I hope that someday you can give us another vignette of their journey together. Perhaps more body art or toys?

LcnmdLcnmdabout 8 years ago
An amazing story!

You're sooooo good! I love your stories and this is no exception! So well written and captivating throughout!

Thank you so much!

L

amazondreaamazondreaabout 8 years ago

I wish there was more i swear this was like a movie I felt like I was there it was just soooo good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I loved it,what a fantastic story.Looking forward to reading more of yours

lilamazonlilamazonalmost 8 years ago
More please

I loved this story. I'm really hoping there will be a series, either with these characters or introducing new ones...or both (yes, I'm being greedy and am not ashamed). In the meantime, I'll be reading more of the work you've posted. Thank you for sharing your talent.

vggirl08vggirl08almost 8 years ago
Ripley

When I first saw the title of this story...I really felt that it was not my cup of tea. Then I saw it was written by Ripley and I knew just how great of a writer you are. So I decided to give it a try. Couldn't read it all in one shot - but boy oh boy - it was FANTASTIC!!!!! I was sucked in and wanted to see how it would unfold. You are quite a talent Ripley and like any good brand, you have to trust their quality and content and at-least try when they introduce something new.

NetteSNetteSalmost 8 years ago
Wow

After talking with you I decided to read your work. I started with the PTA story and didn't care for the spineless female being seduced. This is quite different although it does happen. I enjoyed this completely. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Its almost too amazing. Loved it.

I've read a PLETHORA of your other stories and happened to come accross this one due to the "age gap" tag. I gotta say, I was little "ehhh" at first at the thought of BDSM because, you know, it's not really my thing. But upon reading the first chapter, I was like "IDGAF this is awesome. I'm reading all of it." And I did. I love this story SO MUCH. I loved the tenderness and protection that Rayven shows to her little Dove, who in return is Loyal and Loving.

There is an unbelievable amount of depth to this world that you've created. With the Gods and Goddesses, the magic, the King, the Onjani and Kantari. Or other little things that add to how the world works. Like how kids watch travelers things, and the slave system, with the branding and the collars etc. All in 12 chapters and without making it like a history lesson!!! There's just SO MUCH DEPTH. I am truly amazed by everything you write, but this! This is absolutely amazing.

stculpastculpaover 7 years ago
Rivetting, brilliant.

Well written, great story. Keep them coming.

thalt992000thalt992000over 7 years ago
Would love

To see a sequel to this story of their journey south and I really don't think her father would stop trying to get her back not to mention that he has lost 2 people he should have loved the most to the same person first his wife's heart than his daughter.

GamecoxGamecoxover 7 years ago
a wonderful adventure

I've been a reader of Ripley's since before I registered with Literotica. In my opinion, this is her finest work.

QRD23QRD23over 7 years ago

Absolutely amazing as are the rest of your stories!

Inevitable_Inevitable_about 7 years ago
Bravo

absolutely exceptional story. The world felt fully fleshed out, the characters were fantastic and the development of Dove was easily one of the best I've ever seen for a stand alone story on this site.

I wish you had put it in sci-fi/fantasy as I would've stumbled across you as an author earlier because of that.

I've also read "A broken woman can still heal" and enjoyed it immensely.

I'm looking forward to working my way through your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
the book

This needs to be a novel. You have built a a outstanding world with a great story and awesome characters. While I will be looking for a sequel hear, you should stop fucking around and write the novel. This is a great story. Thank you and your editors for the read. I am going to read it again right now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well done

Another one of the best writings on here. Beyond whips and chains, thanks for that. A more honest writing of the life, even if it is fantasy.

ErinzeasyErinzeasyover 4 years ago
Beautifully written, wonderful characters

What a beautiful story, well written and interesting. While the sexual aspects were low key but still very erotic, the love and devotion of the slave for her rightful Mistress, and the love and devotion returned by her Mistress was beautiful. It captured our interest and our hearts immediately. And punishment, when necessary, was meted out immediately but with the love Mistress felt for her slave never far away. This is how we feel the relationship between a Mistress and her property should be. Punishment quickly but judiciously occurring with aftercare showing the MIstresses commitment to her slave also. All in all an excellent story, very well written. Our thanks and we hope to see more of this genre from you.

Mstrs K and e

julesbabejulesbabeabout 3 years ago

Ripley,

As a less frequent visitor to the site I fear you will not see this. Nonetheless I feel compelled to tell you how much I enjoyed this story. Beautifully written, creative and imaginative and sexy from start to finish. I loved the two main characters, for fantasy it seemed to be very real!

Thank-you for sharing your talent and your hard work.

Jules x

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereover 2 years ago

WOW. Just reread this again. how did I miss the d/s in the story before? I think I skipped the foreword and read it more as pure fantasy.. Wow. No missing it this time, for sure!

artistkeithartistkeithabout 2 years ago

Dear Ripley,

I didn't expect to find a story with such power and elegance on this site. I can imagine it expanded into a novella or even a novel. And it has such a a strong central theme that it would make an excellent SciFi/Fantasy TV series. The best of luck with your writing in the future.

BTW, I've helped a few authors edit their books. The two who helped you did a great job

Keith

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Love the story, besides the short will there be more?

UncertainTUncertainT11 months ago

I was totally engrossed in the tale, beautiful writing.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 1 month ago

Congratulations for a wonderful crafted chapter and a fantastic thrilling adventure with the girls …. Unfortunately WAR is it that started this all and WAR what is he good for, absolutely nothing …. Running and killing and trusting your beloved goddess ….. but jardoon , killing him, he was just a postman and we don’t kill the postman’s even he offers us letters from the state tax office, no we pay like all brave people ….. but may back at times postman’s have been risking their lives for just a letter

So now run , run fare away and settle down for a long peaceful time you two

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌸✨

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user-Ripley-@-Ripley-
I enjoy writing my stories and being able to share them and hear back from people about how they like them (or don't) is an important part of why I am here at Literotica. I appreciate all the kind things that people have said about my stories over the years. Even the critical ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES