Ben, Amy and Dr. Morgan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NYBoss
NYBoss
330 Followers

"I'm going to say hello to the birthday boy," Ben said pointing to Justin who was surrounded by his colleagues. Perhaps you can look out for Dr. Morgan. Ben described her to Amy and Amy nodded in agreement. Justin's boss, Trudy Post was, unfortunately, not able to attend as she was on a planned vacation with her family.

Ben made his way to Justin, greeted him by wishing him a "Happy Birthday" and continued to greet some of his employees who had come to celebrate. The employees felt comfortable around Ben, always calling him by his first name, a policy he insisted on. He ordered beers for the group and told the waiter to put everything on his credit card. The group moved to a few of the chairs available and the conversations began. Ben really did like this social time with his people.

Around the other side of the room, Amy spotted Dr. Morgan. Dr. Morgan was equally dressed to kill. She wore a slinky summer fitted pale green dress, a dress that brought out one of her best features, her sparkling green eyes. She had a very thin thong on, so thin that it didn't cover her entire red bush. She rarely shaved below as she rarely, in the recent few months, shared a bed with anyone . She had open-toed green heels to accentuate her outfit. Amy saw that she had a great figure topped by some nice size tits.

Dr. Morgan did not know Ben was married, as he didn't wear a wedding band. Dr. Morgan felt very comfortable talking with Ben from the very first time they met. At first, there was some harmless flirting on her part, increasing in intensity during their subsequent meetings, but with him not responding, she thought he might be gay.

She had originally considered not coming to the party when originally invited by Justin. Justin, some 20 years her junior, was always a professional, and even though she knew he snuck glances at her legs every time they met, he never tried to pursue talking to her on a social level. That was until he invited her to his party. She thought the last thing she wanted to do on a Saturday evening was spend time with a bunch of young "kids." However, that changed when during her last meeting with Ben he asked her if she was going to the party. When she told him she was thinking about it, he said that he was looking forward to spending some time socially with her. Perhaps this was the opportunity she was looking for to get Ben to pay more attention to her.

After his first meeting with Dr. Morgan, Ben told Amy about her and Amy said "Perhaps we can get her into our bed. We've never had an older partner before. Don't tell her you're married."

"That may work, if we get the opportunity" Ben replied.

Then the perfect opportunity to set their plan into motion came with the invitation to the party.

Amy purposely moved to a place where she and Dr. Morgan had to run into each other. As Dr. Morgan approached, she swiveled her head trying to spot Ben. Just then, Amy sided up to her.

"Looking for someone?"

"Oh, yes. I was invited to this party and I'm trying to find my way around. I'm looking for Ben Roth."

"I know Ben. He is here somewhere. By the way, I'm Amy Nash," using her maiden name as she extended her hand toward Dr. Morgan.

"I'm Barbara Morgan. How well do you know him?"

"Pretty well. Good looking. A hunk."

"I agree," and she started to laugh.

The two women grabbed two glasses of champagne that were being passed around and continued their conversation.

Amy did not let Barbara know just how well she knew Ben. Barbara told Amy how she first met Ben and how he had rejected her flirtations, even as she did all she could during their meetings short of undressing herself in front of him. "Maybe he doesn't like older, sexy women?" Barbara sighed.

"I'm sure he would fuck someone as sexy as you,"

Amy startled Barbara with her reply.

Barbara laughed out loud and said, "Maybe I'll just go ask him to fuck me, if I can find him!" The discussion left her pussy wet and her thong soaked.

"Over there," Amy said as she pointed in the direction of her husband. "Let's go say hello and then you can ask him to fuck you!"

"Yeah, right," Barbara said sarcastically.

Ben recognized both women as they moved toward him. As they got close, Ben leaned over and gave Barbara a kiss on her cheek. "Nice to see you again, Barbara. You look great. I see that you've met my wife, Amy."

All the color drained from Barbara's face as she was embarrassed by her discussion with Amy. "Excuse me, I've got to get to the bathroom," Barbara quickly said as she sprinted toward the exit.

"Later," Amy said to her husband as she sprinted toward Barbara.

Amy caught up to Barbara a few feet from the bathroom door.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know Ben was married, and to find out he's married to you." Barbara was near tears. "I've got to go.

"Wait," Amy said. "Let me explain." With that Amy grabbed the sign by the bathroom door, a sign that said "Out of Order." She placed the sign on the door handle, shoved Barbara into the bathroom, and locked the door behind them. They were the only two people in the bathroom.

Amy quietly and quickly explained their lifestyle and that she and Ben were hoping you would show up. Amy moved closer to Barbara. "I know Ben wants to fuck you," than pausing and continued, "And so do I."

Amy took Barbara into her arms and gave her a full kiss on her lips, spreading the lips with her tongue. Initially, shocked, Barbara responded by kissing Amy back while feeling her thong getting wetter. It had been a long time since she fell under the spell of a beautiful woman. This was very unexpected and sudden, but her body told her it was okay.

When Amy first saw Barbara she thought that she was either going commando or wore a very small thong. The dress had no visible panty lines. She let her hands wander under Barbara's dress to find the soaked thong protecting a nice, hairy bush. Amy continued to kiss Barbara as she began to work her fingers into Barbara's wet slit, stopping, at times, to rub the hair on Barbara's pussy. Barbara began panting and when Amy found her clit, she began to thrust her hips toward the invading finger.

Barbara, not wanting to be the only one on the receiving end, stuck her hand under Amy's dress finding an unobstructed path to Amy's hairy treasure.

Both women continued to finger and pleasure each other's pussy, switching between shoving fingers into each other's pussy and drawing circles around their clits. The bathroom smelled of sex as the women's lower bodies were gyrating to the touch of the fingers pleasuring them.

Time stood still as both women approached their climax.

"Don't stop, please don't stop. I'm almost there. Going to cum...Oh, cumming," Barbara wailed as she came hard on Amy's finger.

Barbara did all that she could, even in the middle of her orgasm, to keep pinching Amy's clit.

Her efforts paid off as Amy came a few seconds after Barbara. "On God...I'm cumming...fuck yes, cumming..."

It took a few minutes for both women to regain their composure and when they did, Amy was the first to speak. "That was real nice. I hope it was good for you as well?"

Barbara was still too emotionally high to speak. She nodded her approval as she reached for her thong. As she was ready to put it back on, Amy said, "Leave it off. Give it to Ben as a gift." Barbara rolled the thong into a small ball and put it in her purse.

The ladies took a few minutes to collect themselves and unlocked the bathroom and went to rejoin the party. Strangely, Barbara wasn't offended or ashamed by Amy's actions. In fact, she felt a sexual high. She grabbed Amy by the hand as they left the bathroom.

The ladies found Ben sitting where they left him, talking to the representatives. Ben called Justin over and gave him an envelope. "Great job with Dr. Morgan and happy birthday!"

"Thanks, Ben. I appreciate your support. I'm going to mingle. See you later."

"Enjoy and be careful."

As Justin left the two ladies appeared and sat down on either side of Ben. "Everything okay, Barbara?"

"Could not be better." Barbara smiled at Amy who smiled back. That was not lost on Ben. The three continued with some small talk, calling for the waiter so they could order food and drinks.

After consuming some of the food and most of the wine, Barbara leaned over and said to Ben, "I've got a present for you?"

"A present, what type of present?"

Barbara reached into her purse and handed Ben her slightly worn but very wet thong. "Your wife was the reason why they are so wet."

"I hope that she did not make you feel uncomfortable?"

"

On the contrary. She gave me confidence to ask you a very important question?"

"And what would that question be?"

"Can we get out of here so you can fuck me?"

Ben looked at Amy.

She nodded.

He responded, "I think that can be arranged." He called over the waiter to settle up his bill and the tab run up by Justin and the other representatives. As he was tending to this, Barbara excused herself to find Justin so she could wish him a great birthday.

"Justin, I have to leave. I've got an early appointment in the morning. I'm looking at a new apartment so I need to get things in order. Have a great birthday." Barbara came closer to Justin and kissed him on the cheek. As there were some of Justin's friends nearby, she whispered in his ear, "Call me on Monday. Let's do dinner together, dinner without business."

"I would like that. Talk to you Monday. Good luck with the apartment."

Amy and Ben were right behind Barbara. "I've got an early morning flight to the west coast as I have a meeting with the Western regional team on Monday morning. Thanks for the invite. Have a great rest of the evening," Ben said.

"Happy Birthday, Ben. Enjoy your party," Amy added as she gave his a chaste kiss on his cheek.

"Thanks. It was good seeing you again, Amy."

As Ben, Amy and Barbara left Justin moved away from his friends as he wanted to see what Ben gave him. There was a birthday card and a check for $5,000. A note was on the card. "I've taken care of the tab for tonight. Thanks again for your hard work and being an outstanding person representing the company. Happy Birthday. Ben and Amy."

As they rode down the elevator, Ben said to Barbara, "You are going to get your wish. Do you have your car here?"

"No, I took a cab."

"Good," as they walked to the parking lot to retrieve Ben's BMW.

The attendant retrieved Ben's car and before Ben could get into the driver's seat, Amy said, "I'll drive. Why don't both of you sit in the back seat?"

Ben opened the driver's side door for Amy and the rear door for Barbara before he raced around the car and sat next to Barbara.

"I have an idea," Amy said. Why don't we go to our house in Westchester County instead of going back to the apartment? We have everything there that anyone would need."

"Sounds good to me," Ben said as he turned to Barbara and asked her, "How does that sound to you? You have plans for the rest of the weekend?"

"Only to get fucked by you and your wife," was the surprise reply from Barbara.

"Just take it easy driving Amy, no need to rush."

They were about 45 minutes from the Roth's country house in Armonk.

Barbara rested her head on Ben's shoulder as Amy navigated the BMW up the West Side Highway to the Henry Hudson Parkway. Just as the car escaped NYC, Ben whispered in Barbara's ear, "I want to make you cum now!" With that he lifted Barbara's dress up until her red bush came into view.

"Spread your legs for me, spread them wide."

Barbara involuntarily moved her legs apart, exposing her full, thick, red bush, while kicking off her shoes in the process.

"I can smell her wet cunt from here," Amy panted.

"You'll just have to wait your turn. You'll hear her in a few minutes," her husband replied.

Ben pulled the top of Barbara's dress down, exposing her tits with their taught nipples. The combination of the air conditioning and her sexual excitement caused her nipples to look like rubber erasers. Ben leaned over and took one of them in his mouth; first kissing then softly biting them. At the same time he was running his fingers over her hairy snatch, playing around, using his fingers, running them up and down her wet slit. He paused a second and then inserted two fingers into the wet cunt.

"What would you like me to do with you, Barbara?"

"Oh," was all Barbara could moan.

"Tell me what you want or I'll stop," pulling his fingers from her cunt to tease her as he released his mouth from her nipple.

"Please," Barbara panted as she continued to move her hips back and forth even though Ben's fingers were not in her cunt. "Please, I need to cum. Make me cum. Please..."

Ben placed his mouth back onto her nipple and used his hand to twist the other. He switched from nipple to nipple, leaving Barbara's cunt wide open, glistening with her cunt juice. After a few minutes he took two fingers and teased them into her cunt and began to move them back and forth. Barbara moved her hips back and forth in time to the pleasure the fingers were giving her. Ben picked it up a notch as he used his thumb to play with her clit.

"On my god...On my god, feels sooooooooooooooooooo good. Make me cum, make me cum," Barbara was now screaming.

Ben pushed Barbara over the edge as he took her clit between his fingers and rolled the pearl until Barbara let out a scream signaling her climax. "Oh, arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yes, yes!!" She collapsed against the back seat leaning against Ben's shoulder. She didn't bother to close her legs. The leather seat was shining with her wetness.

Amy smiled as did Ben. The rest of the trip to Armonk was uneventful as Barbara fell asleep and Ben closed his eyes.

The three of them walked arm-in-arm into the large colonial house. They moved up the stairs to the large bedroom with the king size bed.

"I need a shower," Barbara said.

Amy pointed to the door leading to the bathroom. "I'll get you some towels."

Barbara turned on the faucets in the large stall shower, dropped her dress and stepped into the warm mist. The hot shower felt good on her skin. She turned the shower head to provide more water pressure, something she enjoyed. Amy stepped into the bathroom, placed the towels onto the sink. Amy saw Barbara through the clear shower doors and got a good look at her nude body. She zipped her dress down, stepped out of it and opened the shower door, joining Barbara.

"You have a great body," Amy said, eyeing Barbara from her tits to her red-haired bush. Barbara's nipples were hard, just as Amy's were. Amy moved closer and embraced Barbara; their extended nipples brushing against each other. Amy reached around Barbara and grabbed the soap bar. She lathered her hands with the soap and began to wash Barbara's tits, especially taking some extra time on the nipples. She added more soap to her hands and started to scrub the red-haired cunt. When done, she took the hose connected to the shower head, turned the knob and used the hose to wash off the soap. Barbara spread her legs apart to insure all the soap was gone. After the soap was gone, Barbara returned the favor to Amy. The water was getting cold, when Amy turned the shower off. They both grabbed the plush towels and dried themselves off, putting a dry towel around them as they headed toward the bed.

"Ben must be showering in the rec room shower," Amy said as Ben was not in the room.

Amy reached for Barbara's hand and lead her to the bed. No words were spoken but the implications of what was going to happen over the weekend were clear. Little sleep and plenty of sex.

"I owe you from what you did to me at the club," Barbara said as they climbed into bed. Barbara took the lead gently pushing Amy on her back as she placed her body on top of hers. She took her hands and gently caressed Amy's face as she moved her face closer to Amy. She planted soft kisses on Amy's mouth, without offering her tongue, until Amy parted her lips. At that point she slipped her tongue into Amy's mouth and the two women began French kissing. The wet pussies became wetter. Nipples got harder. Clits came out from their hoods. Barbara pushed Amy's legs apart with her body and began to move her pussy up and down on Amy's thick bush. Clits touch each other eliciting moans from both of them. The kissing became more fervent and meaningful as the two women were rushing to orgasm. Both cried out as their release took them by surprise. Surprised by how quickly they came. Barbara did not give Amy any time to recover as she scooted down her body, reaching for Amy's extended nipples while getting close to Amy's pussy.

Barbara continued to kneed and twist the erect points and she plunged her tongue along Amy's very wet slit, finding her clit poking out from her bush. She started to lick around Amy's pussy, deliberately avoiding her clit. She buried two fingers inside of Amy's cunt, searching for the "G" spot that she knew would drive Amy wild when stimulated. At first her fingers went at a snail's pace, but even the slow movement caused Amy to cry out and move her hips trying to capture every pleasurable moment. Barbara increased the movement of her fingers, finding the "G" spot and began massaging the sensitive pleasure center.

Amy was crying out, louder than before, begging Barbara to let her cum. "My clit, taste my clit. I need to cum, need to cum!"

Barbara took her time, but finally latched onto Amy's erect clit, licking both sides while continuing her digital assault on her.

"Oh fuck, Oh fuck!" was the only think that Amy could say as the pleasure kept building. Barbara sensed Amy was about to cum so she increased the pressure on the "G" spot and moved her tongue, even faster, over Amy's clit. Amy's sexual being was sent into overdrive as she began to tug at her own nipples while trying to keep Barbara's tongue locked onto her clit. The combination of everything finally allowed Amy her release.

"Oh..., Oh my god, gonna cum, gonna cum...yes, yessssssssssssssssssssssss, aayh..."

Both women were sweating. Barbara from giving and Amy from receiving. After Amy's climax subsided, Barbara laid with her head on her hip facing Amy's cunt. She started toying with Amy's bush, avoiding the sensitive clit and cunt, just playfully twisting and lightly stroking the mass of hair protecting Amy's sex.

In a few minutes the women became aware of Ben standing at the entrance to the bedroom sporting an erection that stood proudly out from his groin.

"That was so hot, I didn't want to disturb you. However, it seems as though Amy was the only one to cum. I think it's time Barbara got her wish." Ben moved onto the bed, next to Barbara. They were facing each other.

Amy moved to one edge of the large bed, giving her husband and her new best friend, space to enjoy each other.

"I've wanted to fuck you from the very first time we met," Barbara stated, holding Ben's face in her hands.

"And so you shall," came Ben's reply, as he kissed her gently on her lips.

Barbara said anxiously, "No preliminaries this time. I just want to fuck you. You can make love to me later." He rolled on her back and opened her legs. Ben gazed upon her body. For someone over 50 years old her body did not disappoint. He gazed at her hard nipples sitting high on large areola. His eyes wandered down to her thick red haired bush. As his eyes lingered on her bush, Barbara sensed this and slowly began to spread her legs. Her bush seemed to expand and her slit became visible, even through the thick mat of hair.

"Ben, please fuck me. Fuck me hard. Make me scream."

Ben eagerly took his cock in his hand and probed her wet slit before shoving it hard into Barbara's cunt. Before he started thrusting, he grabbed a pillow and shoved it under her ass. He grabbed her legs and spread them apart as he began shoving his dick in an out of the very wet cunt. Amy could see her husband's cock splitting the red haired beaver with every thrust.

NYBoss
NYBoss
330 Followers