Ben, Amy and Dr. Morgan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on Ben, faster, faster. Harder. Please."

Ben leaned forward, pushing Barbara's legs closer to her head. This allowed him maximum penetration. He began fucking Barbara with all his strength. In a few minutes he received his answer.

"Ohhhhh. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Feels so, so good. Don't stop, please don't stop!"

But he did, but only for a few seconds. He took his cock out of Barbara as he told her to climb on his cock.

She was prepared to mount him, facing him when Ben said, "Turn around." He turned Barbara around to face in the opposite direction, a reverse cowboy position. Barbara leaned back as Ben shoved his cock back into her cunt. She locked her legs on the outside of his as he began furiously thrusting his cock into her cunt. Ben loved this position when fucking. He loved to have a woman's cunt spread open, especially if Amy was double teaming the partner.

Barbara loved the feeling of a cock in this position as well. As Ben was fucking her he reached around and placed his hands on her tits, teasing the nipples. Barbara reached between her legs and began to toy with her clit using fingers from both of her hands. Amy was, until this time, a silent observer. Well, not so silent as she was finger fucking herself while watching her husband fuck her new friend. Her voice was heard in the bedroom as well. She decided to get in on the action. She moved in front of Barbara, with her eyes focused on Barbara's spread legs and her wide open cunt. She saw her husband's cock ramming in and out of Barbara's cunt, splitting the cunt lips. Amy saw Barbara's sex juices flowing. Barbara had closed her eyes, concentrating on the pleasure Ben's cock was giving her. The sounds coming from her mouth were ones of overwhelming pleasure, pleading for release.

Amy moved her mouth over Barbara's cunt and snaked out her tongue, making contact with Barbara's exposed clit. She took the nub between her lips and began to lick all around the nub, causing Barbara to wail her approval.

"Ah...Oh, yeah...Don't stop, lick my clit, Oh God, Oh god, Oh my God it feels sooooooooooooooo good."

The sensations provided by the couple had the

good doctor screaming out her at the top of her lungs. "Going to cum, almost there, almost there...Please fuck me, eat my pussy, fuck me, eat my pussy. Cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmming, Cumming." And she did with gusto.

Barbara's orgasm trigged Ben's release of spurt after spurt of hot semen deep into Barbara's cunt. Amy continued to play with Barbara's clit until Barbara's hand pushed her away.

"No more, no more...can't take any more, too sensitive." Amy knew the feeling and moved her tongue away from Barbara's clit. She saw her husband's spent cock fall out of Barbara's cum streaked cunt. The combination of cum and sweat had Barbara's hairy red bush matted, with her cunt lips wide open.

Amy moved toward Barbara, reached out and embraced her, knowing just how she felt after being double-teamed. It was a few minutes before anyone spoke. The three of them were lying in bed with Ben settled in between the two sexy women.

"That was so good. It's been a while since anyone made me feel this good," Barbara said.

"Glad we could help. I have a difficult time understanding how you are not into a relationship, being as good looking and sexy as you are," Ben said out loud.

"I've been too busy with work to make things work, but I think I'm going to have to change my priorities."

"Amy chimed in, "That would be good for you. Find some young stud and fuck him to death." All three of them laughed.

"I might just do that," thinking of Justin, Barbara replied. "By the way," Barbara continued, "I think I'll finalize your proposal when I meet with Justin this week. That is, if the price is right."

"Amy," Ben said, "We are going to have to convince Barbara that she should do business with us."

"I'm sure we can do that," Amy said, "But it may take all weekend for us to convince her."

"I've got no plans for the weekend, no place to go," Barbara said with a smile. "Convince me."

They took turns over the weekend doing just that.

The end.

*****

Thanks for reading and thanks for voting.