Ben & Gabrielle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, keep going," Kate rasped. "Make me cum again."

Gaby was not about to stop. She moved her fingers faster.

"Oh, yes, make me cum again," Kate repeated, though now it was more a demand.

"Come on, Baby," Gaby hissed, as Kate struggled. "I want you to cum all over my fingers."

Ben looked at Gaby. He could tell she was ready to cum too -- she often reached orgasm herself while pleasuring others; one of many traits he loved about her.

Gaby leaned down and pushed her tongue against Kate's clit, while roughly maneuvering a third finger into her cunt.

Not a minute passed before a second orgasm ripped through Kate's body.

Ben, tortured by Kate wiggling against his cock, watched as Gaby moved up to rest her head on Kate's stomach. Her body convulsed along with Kate's, and Ben knew her first orgasm had arrived.

The two women held each other. Kate rested her hands on Gaby's head and shoulders. Gaby removed her fingers from inside Kate, and placed her hands on Kate's hips.

As the waves of orgasm slowly receded, their bodies continued to tremble.

Gaby finally raised her head to look at Ben. She smiled, knowing that he knew she'd cum, too.

She stood up carefully, and moved her fingers to Ben's mouth, allowing him to taste Kate.

As she recovered, Kate remained on Ben's lap, looking up at Gaby.

"Oh, that was so good, Gaby," Kate said.

She turned to look at Ben.

"How are you doing?" she asked.

"Not as good as you two," he laughed.

"Oh, poor baby," she teased. "Do you want to cum now?"

"Yes!"

Gaby leaned against Ben's shoulder, and bent slightly to kiss his lips.

Kate tried to stand. It took a few moments for her legs to find their balance and her knees to remember their job.

Once upright, Kate straightened the straps holding her cock.

"It's Ben's turn to feel that hot little mouth of yours," she told Gaby. "Come here."

Gaby did as commanded, moving back in front of Ben.

"Now, bend over and suck his cock," Kate demanded.

Are you OK? Ben mouthed silently, looking into Gaby's eyes.

Gaby winked at him as she lowered her head into his lap.

As Gaby's lips slid over the head of Ben's cock, Kate positioned herself behind Gaby and grabbed the brown skin of her hips. She noticed Gaby's tattoo -- a small, dark, Spanish-style cross -- just above the crack of her ass.

"Hmmm, what's this? A tramp stamp?" Kate said more than asked.

With her right hand, she slapped Gaby's ass. Gaby squealed and struggled to avoid biting Ben's cock as her body jumped at the sharp pain.

"I knew you were a dirty girl," Kate said. "I like that."

Kate leaned over to lick the tattoo.

As Gaby's mouth enveloped his cock, Ben's head fell back against the chair.

"That's it, Baby," he said. "Swallow my cock."

Kate used her right hand to guide her cock to Gaby's sex. She rubbed the purple latex back and forth across Gaby's clit a few times, feeling her body tense as she did so.

"Want this, Baby?" Kate asked.

Gaby let Ben slip from her mouth long enough to say, "Yes."

Kate pulled back slightly allowing the cock to slide against Gaby's hole.

Gaby reached underneath herself and grabbed the cock. As Kate moved her hips forward, Gaby guided the toy inside her.

"Uhhh," she moaned, around Ben's cock, as it slid in.

At first, Kate only allowed her to have an inch. She pulled back slightly, careful not to slip out, then moved forward again.

Gaby moved her fingers from the cock to her wet lips and back to the cock, lubricating it with her juices.

Kate pushed deeper.

Gaby tipped forward toward Ben, but then pushed back, taking the cock farther inside herself.

"Oh, God," she cried out, at the penetration.

Kate gripped Gaby's hips and pulled her back onto the toy.

Gaby turned her head to look back at Kate.

"Give it to me," she demanded.

Kate used her hands to push Gaby forward, then pulled her back as she thrust the latex dick inside her.

They both gasped.

Kate didn't stop. She began thrusting again and again; faster and faster.

Gaby moved her hands to Ben's chest as Kate fucked her. As she took his cock back in her mouth, she moaned and her nails dug into his skin.

"You like that, Baby?" Kate asked. "You like getting fucked hard?"

Kate quickly moved her hands to Gaby's shoulders. Holding her tightly, Kate began to ram the cock into Gaby.

Gaby's mouth again came off Ben's cock, and she moaned with pleasure at each thrust.

Ben watched as Gaby's body shuddered each time Kate slammed into her.

"Baby, don't stop," Ben said, to Gaby.

Gaby lifted her head to gaze at Ben. She had a faraway look in her eyes -- the thousand yard stare the military calls it -- as if she were looking right through him. Then, suddenly, she was back with him. She lunged forward and kissed his mouth violently. She wrapped her arms around him, and pressed herself to him, as Kate adjusted to her movement and continued thrusting.

Ben felt Gaby's body begin to tremble.

"I'm...gonna...cum," she said, breathlessly, between their kisses.

"Yes, Gaby," Ben was barely able to respond, "cum for me, Baby."

Kate gave a few more hard thrusts, and Gaby's body bucked against Ben. Her body slipped from Kate's grasp, and she nearly collapsed into Ben's lap as she came. She buried her face in his shoulder and screamed.

"Oh, God, no; I'm almost there," Kate cried.

She grabbed Gaby and turned her over on Ben's lap. Then, bent her knees slightly and pushed back inside Gaby.

Gaby's orgasm had barely begun when Kate re-entered her. She gasped for breath as her body convulsed.

Ben tried to move his body with Gaby, to keep her from falling.

Kate placed her hands on Gaby's breasts -- squeezing them -- as she plunged into her.

"That's right, fuck her hard," Ben said, suddenly. "Make her cum again."

His demand pushed both women over the edge.

Kate grunted loudly as she thrust deep inside Gaby one more time. Before she could pull back, her knees buckled slightly as she began to cum. She fell on top of Gaby and Ben on the chair, her body shuddering against them.

Gaby wrapped her arms and legs around Kate -- their bodies bucking against each other -- as another orgasmic wave washed over Gaby, drowning her senses again before the first wave had fully passed.

Both women moaned and gasped for breath, as they clung to each other.

Ben had long enjoyed Gaby's multi-orgasmic capability. But, now, with two beautiful women stacked on top of him, cumming at the same time, he was in agony. His still hard cock lay trapped between his stomach and Gaby's lower back. And, while each of the women had cum multiple times already, he had not yet cum once.

Their bodies still trembling, Kate and Gaby kissed each other deeply. Kate's latex cock remained inside her, and each time Kate moved, Gaby's body jumped at the sensation.

Gaby turned her head to look at Ben. Their eyes met, but neither spoke.

Kate gently twisted her hips to withdraw the toy from Gaby without having to stand.

"Ohhh," Gaby moaned, as she turned back to Kate. "Are you leaving me?"

Kate smiled at her.

"I'll give you more later," she promised.

For several more minutes, they lay in Ben's lap, recovering. Their breathing slowly returned to normal.

"You know, I'm not sure this chair can hold all three of us forever," Ben whispered.

Both women laughed.

"Maybe we should move to the bed," Gaby offered.

"Mmmm," Kate agreed. "But, does that mean I have to let Ben out of those cuffs?"

"I didn't say that," Gaby said, with a giggle.

"Hey," Ben interjected.

Kate stood up slowly. She reached out, took Gaby's hand, and helped her stand.

As Gaby left Ben's lap, Kate could see his cock.

"Oh, my," she said, "do you need a hand, Ben?"

She leaned over and reached out to grab him.

Ben moaned as she gripped his cock and stroked it up and down.

"I want this inside me," she whispered.

"Hold on," Gaby said, turning toward the bed.

Kate released Ben's cock and turned to see what Gaby wanted. She watched as Gaby walked across the room and reached into a nightstand beside the bed.

Kate heard a noise behind her. She turned back toward Ben and found him standing. He held the handcuffs -- dangling from a finger -- in front of her eyes.

Before she could react, he grabbed her shoulders and spun her to face away from him. As he spun her, Ben pushed Kate toward the bed. She tried to resist, but he overwhelmed her with his size.

He pushed her down to her knees and bent her upper body over the edge of the bed. Then, he slid his hands down her arms and roughly pulled her wrists behind her back.

"How did you..." Kate began, as she struggled against him.

"Just a trick I learned a long time ago," he answered, cutting off the end of her question.

Gaby smiled at Ben.

"Would you like to cuff her, Baby?" Ben asked Gaby.

"Why did you wait so long?" Gaby asked, as she took the handcuffs from his hand.

"Oh, I just wanted to see what would happen if we let her have her way," Ben answered, as she slipped the cold metal around Kate's wrists.

Gaby reached up, took a handful of Kate's hair, and pulled her head back hard. Kate came upright on her knees, beside the bed.

Gaby gave Kate's left cheek a hard slap.

Kate growled at her.

"You like that, don't you, Bitch?" she asked Kate.

"Yesss," Kate hissed.

"If you're good, maybe I'll let Ben make you cum," Gaby told her.

Still holding Kate's hair, Gaby leaned over to kiss her on the mouth. As the two girls kissed, Ben -- still standing behind Kate -- slid his left hand down to Kate's left breast.

Gaby broke the kiss and looked at Ben.

"You," she demanded, "sit on the edge of the bed."

Ben was shocked. He'd never seen Gaby this dominant.

"Yes, ma'am," he said, finally, as he stepped around Kate.

Gaby slid her right hand under Kate's left arm.

"Get up," she demanded, pulling Kate to her feet, still holding her hair.

Kate struggled to stand while cuffed.

Keeping a firm grip on her hair and her arm, Gaby pushed Kate toward Ben. Kate didn't resist.

Ben sat on the bed, his feet on the floor.

"You want that cock in you?" Gaby asked. "Hmmm, is that what you want?"

Kate remained silent.

Gaby released Kate's arm and slapped her ass, hard. She yelped in pain.

Kate tried to turn and face Gaby, straining against Gaby's grip on her hair.

"Tell me what you want," Gaby ordered.

She slapped Kate's ass again.

"Yesss, I want it," Kate rasped, through the pain.

"Bend over and suck his cock," Gaby told her, pushing her head downward.

As Kate took the head of Ben's cock in her mouth, Ben gasped.

Gaby released Kate's hair. She slid her hands down the moist skin of Kate's back, to her hips.

"Get him hard, Kate," Gaby said.

"Oh, I am hard," Ben assured her.

Gaby moved her fingers to the buckles holding Kate's strap-on in position. She quickly loosened the toy and let it fall to Kate's ankles.

Kate carefully stepped out of the tangle of straps, and pushed the cock aside with one foot.

Gaby reached up with her left hand to grab Kate's hair again. She pulled hard, forcing Kate to stand up. With her right hand, Gaby picked up the condom she'd dropped on top of the nightstand when Ben made his escape from the handcuffs.

"Put this on," Gaby said, tossing the condom at him. It hit his chest and fell to the floor.

He retrieved the gold foil package and moved to comply with Gaby's order.

Gaby and Kate watched as Ben rolled the latex down the length of his shaft.

"Now, lie back," Gaby told him, once he finished.

Ben scooted farther back on the bed, until the back of his knees hugged the edge. He lowered his torso to the sheets, laying sideways on the king size bed.

With his right hand, he began to stroke his cock slowly -- moving his fingers up and down the shaft as he watched Gaby and Kate.

Gaby slapped Kate's ass again.

"Do you think I should let you ride that cock?" Gaby asked, as Kate yelped.

"Yes, please," Kate whispered, "let me have it."

Gaby pushed Kate to the edge of the bed.

"Get on top of him," Gaby ordered.

Gaby steadied Kate as she first put one knee, then the other, on the bed, and moved to straddle Ben's hips. Her feet hung over the side of the bed.

Ben's cock pressed against her, and she tried to wiggle enough to work him inside her.

Gaby released Kate's hair and used both hands to slap the cheeks of her ass.

"Fuck!" Kate cried out.

Ben saw the pain and pleasure in Kate's face.

Gaby slid her right hand between their four legs and grabbed Ben's cock.

"Are you ready, Baby?" she asked, peeking around Kate's body to see Ben's face.

"Don't fucking tease me," he hissed, looking at Gaby.

"Oh, a bit eager are we?" she asked, stroking his cock -- teasing him despite his protest.

How many times have you cum already?" he demanded.

"Well, I guess you do have a point," she granted.

Bending a bit in order to see, Gaby placed her left hand on Kate's ass. She used her thumb to spread the cheeks a bit. She moved Ben's cock to Kate's wet lips.

Gaby adjusted Ben slightly, and the tip of his cock slipped inside Kate.

Both Ben and Kate gasped out loud, and Ben's head fell back to the bed.

A moment later, as Gaby continued to hold Ben, Kate lowered herself, taking more of his cock.

Kate slowly took more and more of Ben, allowing herself to adjust to Ben's size, and to lubricate him with her wetness.

As Kate accepted more of Ben, Gaby released his cock and stood up. She moved her right hand to his balls, caressing them until Kate had worked his entire length inside herself.

Kate sat on top of Ben -- impaled on his cock. She slowly moved her hips back and forth, grinding herself against him.

Gaby leaned over and pressed her body against Kate's back. She slid her left hand around Kate's hip and brushed her fingertips across Kate's clit.

Gaby jumped at her touch.

"Yesss, ride that big cock," Gaby whispered in her ear.

As Kate began moving herself up and down on Ben, Gaby rubbed Kate's clit harder.

"Oh, God, that feels so good," Kate moaned.

Kate increased the speed and force of her movements, fighting to balance on top of Ben without the use of her hands.

Gaby suddenly removed her hands from both Ben and Kate. Ben felt the bed move, and looked up to see Gaby climb onto the bed. She stood, straddling Ben, facing Kate.

She reached out to pull Kate's face into her, as Ben stared at her beautiful ass.

Kate's tongue quickly found Gaby's clit.

"Mmmm," Gaby moaned, "that's it."

Ben carefully sat up. Bracing himself with his hands, he stuck out his tongue and trailed it along the bottom of Gaby's right butt cheek.

"¡Oh, Dios mío!," Gaby cried out, slipping into her native Spanish.

Gaby moved her right hand back to hold Ben's face against her ass. He continued to run his tongue over her skin, occasionally attempting to nip at her inner thighs.

Though her face was buried between Gaby's legs, Ben heard Kate begin to emit a sharp grunt each time she forced herself down on his cock.

Gaby writhed against their faces, and -- still wearing her high heels -- nearly lost her balance several times as they pleasured her.

Ben sensed Gaby's knees begin to buckle. He knew she was close to another orgasm. She moved both hands back to Kate's head to steady herself.

Only a moment later, Ben felt Kate's pussy contract around his cock -- squeezing him as she began to cum again. He body shuddered against Ben and Kate, and she fought to keep her tongue on Gaby.

As her orgasm reached its peak, she turned her head away from Gaby to cry out. Gaby lacked the strength to hold Kate as the first waves of her own orgasm washed over her.

"Me corro! Me corro!" Gaby cried.

Ben, feeling the tremors running through Gaby's body, moved his face away just as her knees gave out. She sunk down onto Ben's chest, knocking him back to the bed. She landed on top of him -- the ass Ben worshipped rested a mere foot from his face -- and fell into Kate.

Ben slid his hands up Gaby's legs to her waist and held her tightly.

The two women leaned against each other as both -- again -- came on top of Ben. This time, however, their movements brought Ben to the edge of his own orgasm.

His mind screamed for him to hold back, but his body, aching to cum after being tortured so long, shut out any thoughts save those of release.

"I'm gonna cum, Baby," he yelled to Gaby.

Gaby pushed Kate backward two inches and pulled Ben's cock out of her. She circled the thumb and forefinger of her right hand around the base of Ben's cock and quickly stripped off the condom. The latex fell to the bed as Gaby stroked Ben's cock furiously.

"Give it to me, Ben," she demanded, looking back at him over her shoulder.

She fought to make him cum as her own orgasm extended at the thought of pleasuring him.

"Cum for me, Baby," she almost screamed, gripping him tightly with both hands, while jerking up and down roughly.

"Come on. Come on. Do it!" Kate echoed, her latest orgasm slowly subsiding.

Kate leaned forward to avoid falling off the bed as Ben involuntarily raised his hips, lifting both women as he did so.

Gaby turned back to Kate and kissed her mouth.

"Here I cummm..." Ben grunted, as his hips bucked violently.

His cum shot up between the two women, coating Gaby's stomach, and the remnants of Kate's shirt.

He moaned and fired again, and again.

"That's it, Ben," Gaby cooed, looking down as he came, "give me all of it."

Her hands slick with cum, Gaby continued stroking, milking Ben's cock.

Ben gasped for breath. His body contorted under Gaby's touch, trying to pull free of her hands, even as it demanded more pleasure.

Ben's fingers dug into the warm flesh of Gaby's hips as she rode his convulsing body.

Kate leaned back and looked down as Ben finished ejaculating.

"Oh, yes," Kate said, "what a beautiful mess."

Ben still swimming in the afterglow could only moan in response.

He continued to tremble as Gaby gently stroked his spent, now hypersensitive, cock.

It took several minutes for Ben's body to relax completely.

Coherent thought came crashing back into Ben's mind like Icarus falling to earth after a glorious, but far too short, escape.

As his breathing slowed, Gaby released his cock and crawled off him. She plucked a Kleenex from the box on the nightstand and began to clean herself.

Kate carefully inched her way up his body, then turned to fall onto her back next to Ben's right side.

Gaby reached over to wipe some of Ben's cum off Kate -- most of it had already soaked into the cotton shirt -- then she lay down against Ben's right side.

She kissed his neck and chest.

"That was incredible, Baby," she whispered.

"I love when you do that to me," he replied.

They lay on the bed, their bodies pressed against each other, slowly recovering, for several minutes.

Kate raised her head to glance at the alarm clock on the nightstand.

It took a moment to realize what she was seeing.

"Fuck, I'm late," she screamed.

She rolled to the end of the bed and stood up.

"Let me out of these cuffs, Ben," she said. "I have to get dressed and get back to work."

Ben reached in the nightstand and found the key to his own set of handcuffs. He released Kate, and the three pulled on various articles of clothing.

Kate quickly collected her clothes and equipment. After pulling on her pants, she donned her bulletproof vest, putting it on over her torn, sweaty, cum-stained wife-beater.

Ben stepped into his blue jeans, while Gaby walked to the closet and put on her short, black silk robe.

As she finished dressing, Kate asked to borrow a scrunchy from Gaby, and pulled her disheveled hair back into a ponytail.

"Don't forget this," Gaby said, picking up the strap-on.