Ben & Gabrielle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate buckled her equipment belt as Gaby went to the kitchen for a plastic bag -- suggesting it would be better for Kate to smuggle the toy out, lest Mrs. Moynahan catch her in the hallway.

Dressed, and somewhat more composed, they walked to the door.

"That was wonderful," Kate said. "I hope we can get together again, soon."

"Absolutely," Ben and Kate said, almost simultaneously.

Kate gave Ben a goodbye kiss. Then, she turned to hug Gaby. She wrapped her arms around Gaby and pushed her up against the wall next to the door. Once more, she slid her tongue into Gaby's mouth.

They were both breathless by the time the kiss ended.

Ben opened the door to let Kate out.

She walked through the door, then stopped and turned.

"Please drive carefully, Ben," she said, with a giggle. "I'd hate to have to pull you over again."

Kate spun and walked toward the stairs.

As Ben closed the door, Gaby pushed herself against his body. She stood on her tip-toes and kissed him.

She broke the kiss and hooked her fingers inside the top of Ben's jeans.

"Come on," she said, pulling him. "We need to get back in bed!"

She led him through the bedroom door, then released him and turned toward the bed. She reached up and pushed the robe over her shoulders. The cool silk slipped noiselessly to the floor.

As Gaby climbed into bed, Ben slipped out of his jeans.

He followed her onto the bed. Gaby lay on her back. She spread her legs as her moved on top of her.

"Are you ready for more?" Ben asked, as he hardened against her.

He leaned down to kiss her neck.

"Ben," she said, softly.

He stopped kissing and looked into her eyes.

"Yes?"

"Make love to me," she whispered.

"I..." he began, then fell silent for a moment.

Still gazing into her eyes, he moved a hand to the side of her face and held her gently.

"I can do that," he said, finally.

When they finished, they lay in the bed, snuggled deep in the covers -- her back to him, his arms around her -- both drifting toward sleep.