Ben & Gabrielle Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The couple had discussed inviting Andy to join them in their sexual adventures, and this evening would mark their first visit to Andy's home.

Gaby told Andy -- despite being engaged -- she and Ben hadn't really thought about buying a house yet. Andy had all but insisted they at least come and see the place. Gaby spoke about it with Ben, and they decided it wouldn't hurt to look. Besides, they both agreed, they'd need a house...someday.

As they drew closer to Andy's place, the space between houses increased, and the houses themselves grew larger. Turning onto Andy's street, they saw the cul-de-sac was more than a quarter of a mile long, and contained three houses on each side, and one at the end, where the road bulged out to form a large circle.

The houses were Modern Victorian designs, featuring wrap-around porches, and large yards. Between the houses on the right side, Ben could see the skyline of New York City. All the houses were large, but the last house on the left was easily twice as large as the others. Andy lived here, with her grandmother.

"Holy crap," Gaby whispered.

"That's one way of putting it," Ben agreed.

Gaby parked the Jag at the curb in front of Andy's house, and they exited the vehicle. As they walked toward the house, Gaby smoothed her loose, black, knee-length skirt, and dark red button-up sweater. The black, three-inch, ankle boots she wore clicked on the boards of the wooden porch as they approached the front door. Ben, dressed halfway presentably -- at Gaby's insistence -- in a Polo shirt and Dockers, reached out to ring the doorbell.

It took a few moments for Andy to answer the door. She wore a lavender, knee-length sundress, and black, three-inch high heels.

"Hey, guys," she said, with a smile. "Come on in."

She turned sideways as she opened the door wide. As Gaby entered, Andy hugged her tightly and planted a small kiss on her cheek. She repeated the action with Ben.

After closing the door, she led the two down a wide hallway lined with pictures of a large family.

"Dinner will be ready in a bit," she said, as she walked in front of them.

They reached the dining room. At the head of an enormous carved wood table sat a lovely, elegantly dressed, older woman. As they entered, the woman rose and smiled.

"Ben; Gaby; this is my Nana," Andy said. "Nana Morgana; meet Benjamin and Gabrielle."

"Morgana? Like King Arthur's half-sister?" Ben asked, as they approached the woman.

"Indeed," Morgana answered.

"I'm enchanted to meet you," Ben said, making a small joke, while shaking her hand.

"You may well be," the woman said, giving him a wink.

Like her granddaughter, Morgana greeted Gaby with a kiss on the cheek.

"Nana owns all the houses on this street," Andy said.

"Really?" Gaby asked.

"For now," Morgana answered. "I'm in the process of selling five of the seven."

"You're keeping this one, I'm sure," Ben said.

"Oh, yes," she said, her eyes brightening. "And, one of the remaining six has already been sold."

"I see," Ben said.

"Would you like to see the house Andrea told you about?" Morgana asked. "We have time before dinner."

"We'd love to," Gaby said, answering for both of them.

"Stephanie," Morgana called out.

A few moments passed before a beautiful, conservatively dressed woman -- in her late 20s, Ben guessed -- entered the dining room from the kitchen. She stood about 5'7". She had a voluptuous, curvy body. Her brown bob cut hair had a slight reddish tint, which set off her hazel eyes.

"Yes," she said.

"We're going to look at the house," Morgana said. "Would you like to come with us?"

"I would," she said, smiling.

"I'll tell Fiona to hold dinner for about 45 minutes," Morgana said, and disappeared into the kitchen for a minute.

When she returned, she took Ben's arm.

"Care to escort a lady?" she asked.

"I'd be honored," he said.

"Stephanie is my doctor," Morgana said, while leading Ben back toward the hallway.

Gaby, Andy, and Stephanie followed.

"Your doctor?" Ben said more than asked.

"I know," Morgana said. "She seems a bit young to already be a doctor. But, she's very smart, and she's the daughter of one of my long-time doctors."

"Ah," Ben said, smiling at her.

The five chatted as they slowly made their way down the street to the house at the end, the younger women now ahead of Ben and Morgana. Ben was careful not to let Morgana catch him admiring the figures of the three as they walked.

"I'd like to get Stephanie into one of these houses," Morgana said.

"It'd be nice to have your doctor so close," Ben allowed.

"This is the house that already sold," Morgana said, pointing to the right. "They have three young kids. I think they're moving in next week. They'll be your neighbors if you take this one."

Ben almost laughed.

Neighbors would be a relative term, he thought, as the house was easily 300 feet from the one they were here to see.

As they neared the circle, Ben again saw the skyline of New York City, this time rising beyond the edge of a hill approximately 100 yards past the back of the house.

"Wow," he whispered, unable to suppress his wonder.

"Why didn't you build your house closer to the hillside, so you could enjoy that view?" Gaby asked, Morgana.

"Originally, ours was the only house on this land," she said. "We had that view, and a huge yard to go with it."

"What happened?" Ben asked.

"A few years before he died, my husband had the other six houses built, intending to let our children and grandchildren live in them," she said. "But, they all have families and houses of their own. And, we didn't know of anyone else we wanted to live near."

"So, the houses have been sitting empty?" Ben asked.

"Yes," she answered. "For more than 10 years."

"And, now you want to sell them?" Ben said, more than asked. "What changed your mind?"

"The realization of my own mortality, I think," she said. "Before I shuffle off the mortal coil, I want to sell them."

"Why not just let a realtor handle the sale, and leave the money to your kids?" Ben asked, playing Devil's Advocate.

"There will be more than enough money for my sons, and all my grandchildren," she said. "They don't need the proceeds from these six houses."

Andy nodded her head in agreement.

"So, I'll conduct my little social experiment," she said, with a smile.

"What kind of 'social experiment?'" Ben questioned.

"It's nothing nefarious, I assure you," she said. "Most families could never afford houses as large as these, in this location. And, if I leave their sale to the realtors, they'll sell them to the highest bidder; probably some Wall Street robber baron looking for more house than he'll ever use. I want families to live here. I want kids to play out in the street."

Ben and Gaby looked at each other; each knowing neither of them was in a hurry to have kids.

Morgana noticed the look.

"Oh, don't worry," she said, with a small laugh. "When you're ready, you'll know."

They climbed the steps and entered the house.

Ben could tell Gaby loved the house immediately. It held five bedrooms -- three of which featured large walk-in closets -- four full bathrooms, two half-baths, hardwood floors, an in-ground swimming pool, and a 10-person hot tub on the back porch. But, what sold Ben was the lone full room on the third floor. While the house featured an enormous attic, it also had a spacious room in a separate circular cupola.

Morgana, Andy, and Stephanie remained on the second floor as Ben and Gaby climbed the steps to the third floor.

"Mine," Ben whispered, when they reached the top and stepped into the room.

"What?" Gaby asked.

"I call dibs," he said, looking out the windows.

The vantage point allowed them a 270 degree panorama of the neighborhood, including all the houses on the street, the surrounding slopes of the hillside, and the distant lights of New York City.

"This would be perfect for my office," Ben said.

"I could use a sewing room, you know," Gaby said, punching him in the shoulder.

They admired the view for a full minute before descending to the second floor.

The group returned to Morgana's home for dinner. Afterward, they sat in the living room and talked for almost two hours.

"I noticed you're not wearing a wedding ring, Ben," Morgana said.

"Gaby and I aren't married, yet," he said.

"We are engaged," Gaby said, holding up her left hand to show her ring.

"I see," Morgana said.

"Is that a problem?" Ben asked, trying to sound diplomatic.

"Oh, no, my dear," Morgana said, smiling. "It was just an observation, not a condemnation."

Ben and Gaby looked at each other.

"I have no problem with young people living together," Morgana said. "I'm no Puritan. I sowed my own wild oats before I met my husband."

"Nana," Andy exclaimed, with a wide smile. "The scandal!"

Morgana laughed at Andy's affected shock.

"Nana; Gaby and Ben want to look at the house one more time before they go," Andy mentioned, as the time approached 8:00pm.

Ben looked at Gaby. She winked at him.

"Well, I'll let you take them over," Morgana said. "It's almost my bedtime."

"OK," Andy said, hoping her grandmother would answer in that manner.

Morgana bid the group good night, and made her way out of the living room. When the remaining group reached the sidewalk, Stephanie took her leave and made her way to her car as the three again walked toward the end of the street.

"Stephanie is very attractive," Ben said.

"Yes, she is," Gaby agreed.

"And, she tastes as good as she looks," Andy said, quietly.

Ben almost sputtered as he digested a wholly unexpected response.

"Really?" he asked, finally.

"Really, really," Andy said, winking at him in the growing darkness.

They reached the house and walked around to the back yard. Andy stopped to remove her high heels, then walked onto the grass in her bare feet. Gaby followed her lead, slipping off her ankle boots.

"If I weren't going to have the big house someday, I'd pick this one to live in," Andy said, looking at the view from the edge of the yard.

Gaby squeezed Ben's hand.

"What do you think?" Andy asked.

"We love it," Gaby said, again answering for both of them.

"I knew you would," Andy said, smiling. "That's why I mentioned you to my grandmother."

"So, what's the catch?" Ben asked.

Gaby looked up at him, concerned.

"Well, in return for recommending you to my grandmother," Andy said, a smirk creasing her face, "there's something I want in return."

"And, that is?" Gaby said, already sure she knew the price, as she turned her gaze on Andy.

Andy moved over to stand next them. She reached out and touched the forearms of both Ben and Gaby.

"Know what the other big benefit of this house is?" Andy asked.

"What's that?" Ben asked in return.

Andy backed-up a few steps, reached down, grabbed the bottom hem of her sundress and pulled upward. As she lifted it over her head, she turned and began walking toward the house.

"You can walk around the back yard naked, and no one can see you," she said, looking back over her right shoulder.

Ben and Gaby watched her ass -- minimally covered by a black satin thong -- swing back and forth like a pendulum as she went. She got another half a dozen steps before they followed.

Andy led them up onto the back porch. She dropped her dress on the wooden planks and turned on the hot tub jets.

"I've had it warming up all day," she said.

She slipped her hands behind her back to unhook her bra.

"Care to join me?" she asked.

Without waiting for a reply, she exposed her perfect breasts.

Gaby began unbuttoning her sweater. Taking her cue, Ben pulled off his shirt.

Andy tossed her bra and panties on top of her dress. As she climbed into the hot tub, Ben could see she had a closely trimmed strip of dark pubic hair.

Once naked, Ben and Gaby joined Andy in the hot, roiling water. Gaby let out a long sigh as she immersed herself. Andy moved to her left side, while Ben took a seat on Gaby's right.

"So, you didn't answer my question," Gaby said, after a minute of soaking.

Andy remained silent for a moment.

"Since I broke up with my fiancé, I haven't had any cock," she said, finally.

Ben smiled.

"I've played around with Stephanie, and it's good," Andy said. "But, it's not the same. Sometimes a girl just needs dick."

"Well, this one is mine," Gaby said, putting her hand on Ben's shoulder. "But, if it will help us get a lower price on the house, I'll share him with you for a night."

"What?" Ben objected. "Am I just a piece of meat to you women?"

Andy laughed at Ben's feigned outrage.

"You know, I'm more than just a hard body and a pretty face," Ben continued.

"Take it easy, sweet cheeks," Gaby said, flashing him a fake smile and rolling her eyes. "I love you for your mind, too."

"I feel so dirty," Ben groused.

"Oh, poor baby," Gaby teased, running her hand from his shoulder, down across his chest, and under the water. "Maybe we can make it better."

Her hand found his cock already erect.

"Hmmm, looks like someone is up for playing around," Gaby said, softly, as she began stroking him.

"You know me," Ben said, dropping his ruse. "Always ready, willing, and able to please. But..."

"But, what?" Gaby asked, leaning close to kiss his cheek.

"I didn't bring any condoms," he told her. "I wasn't expecting to be pressed into action."

She laughed at him.

"I've got you covered, Babe," she whispered.

As he turned his head to face her, she climbed out of the hot tub. He watched her naked body as she walked over to her clothes and fished around in a pocket of her sweater. She returned to the tub holding two golden foil packets.

"Rule number one, taken care of," she said, placing the condoms on the edge of the tub, while slipping back into the water.

"And, rule number two?" Ben asked.

"We'll play it by ear," Gaby said. "Just remember rule number three."

She kissed his lips as Andy moved in front of the two.

"Rules?" she asked, with a laugh. "There are no rules."

Gaby turned and reached out to pull Andy to her. Their lips met, then quickly parted, and their tongues danced around each other. Ben slipped his arms around the two women, caressing the soft, warm skin of their backs. He leaned close and kissed the side of Gaby's neck.

A moment later, Gaby turned her head and kissed Ben. Their tongues tangled for several seconds before she again kissed Andy.

"My turn," Ben said, moving in to kiss Andy.

They wrapped their arms around each other, and kissed almost violently. Andy quickly moved her hands to Ben's head, holding him tightly, as if trying to pull him into her.

While their mouths remained connected, Gaby carefully maneuvered Ben back into a seat, with Andy straddling his lap. As she wiggled on top of him, his hardness brushed her lips.

"Mmmm," she moaned, grinding herself against him. "That's what I want."

He lowered his mouth to the right side of her neck, trusting it would be as sensitive as Gaby's. He was not wrong. As he nuzzled her skin, her head fell back.

Gaby again kissed Andy's mouth, and let her right hand slip to Andy's chest. Her fingers quickly found Andy's right breast, and she cupped the wonderful mound of flesh in her palm.

Ben kissed his way down Andy's chest. Tilting his head enough to take her left nipple in his mouth, he flicked his tongue against it several times. Her body twitched at the feel of his warm mouth.

"Mmmm, somebody likes that," Gaby whispered, breaking their kiss.

Andy smiled at her.

"I want more," she said.

Gaby looked at Ben.

"Ready, Baby?" she asked, getting a nod in return.

Gaby picked up a condom and handed it to him, then pulled Andy off his lap. The two women stood in the middle of the tub, kissing each other, while Ben raised his hips out of the water and rolled the latex down the length of his shaft. That done, he lowered himself into his seat.

Noticing Ben's readiness, Gaby gently walked Andy backward. Ben reached out to place his hands on her hips. He guided her as she sat down in his lap, trapping his cock between her ass and his lower stomach. She wiggled on top of him and she raised herself enough to place her knees on the seat, straddling him while facing Gaby.

Ben kissed Andy's left shoulder blade as Gaby attacked her neck. Andy grabbed Gaby, pulling the shorter woman against her body. The two wrapped their arms around each other.

Taking his lips from her shoulder, Ben leaned back and slipped his hand between his body and Andy's. Grasping his shaft, he pushed himself between her legs, brushing her asshole and the lips of her pussy. Andy gasped at the contact.

As Ben guided himself to her hole, Andy turned her head to look back over her shoulder. Their eyes locked as the head of his cock slipped inside her. Her mouth fell open in a silent moan.

Andy lowered herself onto him, carefully, testing to ensure she could take his entire length. Gaby leaned over and kissed Ben's mouth. He moaned into Gaby's mouth as Andy enveloped him completely. Once she had him fully inside her, she shifted her hips back and forth a few times, grinding against his lap, and allowing his cock to shift an inch each time.

Andy began moving up and down on Ben's lap. She began slowly, then increased the pace. Ben reached around her body to cup her breasts. Squeezing the flesh, he left her nipples exposed. Gaby lowered herself to Andy's chest. She moved left and right, taking Andy's nipples between her lips, sucking them hard and flicking her tongue against them. She dipped her right hand under the water and pushed it between Andy's legs, quickly finding her clit.

Ben wrapped his right arm around Andy's waist. Holding her securely, he lifted himself upward, carrying her with him, until he sat on the edge of the tub -- a ledge perhaps six inches wide. His left hand searched for a firm grip on the ledge, steadying the two of them. Initially, he planted his feet on the seat he'd just vacated, but then spread his legs -- sliding his feet to the adjacent seats -- forcing open Andy's long legs.

Gaby placed her knees on the seat Ben had been in and leaned over. She kissed Andy's left knee, then proceeded upward slowly, trailing her tongue along Andy's skin. Andy used her leg muscles to continue moving herself up and down atop Ben. He leaned back, balanced precariously on the ledge, trying to make it easier for her to maneuver.

Andy cried out as Gaby's tongue found her clit. Her body squirmed as Gaby then took her bud between her lips, sucking gently. Andy grabbed Gaby's head with her right hand.

As Andy continued to ride Ben's cock, Gaby put her talented tongue to good use, dragging it from Andy's clit, down along her lips, to Ben's balls; then reversing her course. Ben fought to avoid falling off the ledge. He could feel tremors running through Andy's body.

"Oh, God," Andy moaned.

Gaby straightened up and kissed Andy's mouth, pushing her tongue past her lips. She used the fingers of her right hand to manipulate Andy's clit roughly.

"Fuck," Andy cried out, wrapping her arms around Gaby.

Andy's tremors escalated to convulsions as an orgasm exploded through her body. She moaned loudly, and Ben struggled to hold her as she shook. Gaby continued working Andy's clit, extending her bliss.

"Yesss," Andy hissed.

As Andy's orgasm subsided, Ben gingerly lifted and turned her, placing her knees on the seat and bending her over the ledge. He guided himself back inside her from behind. He let his fingers trace up her spine until separating his hands to grab her shoulders. He thrust hard, burying himself in her.

"Mmmm," she moaned. "That's it."

Gaby moved to Andy's left side as Ben stabbed into Andy again. She swiveled to face Ben and placed her hands on Andy's hips. She pushed Andy backward as Ben slammed into her. Andy twisted her arm to grab Gaby's ass, digging her nails into the firm cheeks.