Ben & Gabrielle Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took only a minute of Ben plunging himself -- from head to balls -- in and out for Andy to reach her second orgasm. As the waves of pleasure washed over Andy, Gaby raised herself to kiss Ben. Wrapping her right arm around him, she could feel the tension in his body, and knew he was close.

"Give it to her, Baby," she whispered, looking into his eyes.

She got off the seat and stood behind Ben, placing her hands on his waist and pressing her hips against him as he fucked Andy.

"Yes, I want it," Andy pleaded.

Ben grunted as his body strained against the inevitable. His hands slipped down Andy's body, stopping at her hips, and his fingers sank into her warm flesh as he held her tightly. His cock swelled and his body bucked hard as he fired a long stream of cum into Andy.

"Oh, yes! Cum, Baby," Gaby cried.

Andy moaned loudly as he moved against her. His actions pushed her hip bones into the wall of the tub as he came. His body nearly went limp as his orgasm subsided, but Gaby helped prevent him from collapsing. She leaned against him, and kissed his left shoulder blade.

"That was so hot," she said, tilting her head to look at him.

Ben looked back over his shoulder and managed a small smile. He reached down and, securing the condom with his right hand, removed his wilting cock from Andy. Gaby stepped around him and looked down at the latex covering him.

"Mmmm, good job, Ben," she said.

Gaby reached out to remove the condom. Careful not to spill the contents, she walked to the edge of the tub and leaned over to place it on the deck. As she did, Ben took a seat next to Andy, who remained in place -- resting on edge of the tub, her ass in the air.

Ben offered his hand to Gaby. She took it and he pulled her onto his lap as Andy turned her head to look at them.

"You didn't get to cum yet, did you?" he asked.

"No," she answered, shaking her head.

"Well, that simply won't do," Ben said, letting his fingers trace over her body.

His right hand slipped between her legs, his left squeezed her ass. As he began rubbing her clit, she moaned and turned her face into his shoulder. Her left hand raked through the matted hair on his chest.

Ben worked the middle finger of his left hand between the cheeks of Gaby's ass. She lifted her head to look at him. He carefully worked the tip of his finger into her little hole.

"Bennn," she moaned.

Andy, now recovered from her orgasms, sat down next to Ben and leaned against his right side. She kissed his cheek, then moved downward and took Gaby's left nipple in her mouth. Ben pushed two fingers into Gaby's cunt, and let his finger slide farther into her ass. Her body stiffened momentarily.

"Are you ok, Baby?" he asked in a whisper.

She only nodded as she resumed squirming on his lap. Andy let her right hand caress the skin of Gaby's stomach, then slip down to her clit. She let her fingers flit over Gaby's button.

Gaby was already aroused, having watched Ben and Andy, but now, enjoying the attention of four hands and two mouths, her mind was awash in pleasure. She mumbled in Spanish and moaned. Her body involuntarily twitched as she raced toward the temporary nirvana of orgasm.

She arrived at that destination less than a minute later. And, again, she cried out in her native language.

Neither Ben, nor Andy, stopped moving their fingers as Gaby's body convulsed violently. She gasped for breath and clawed at her two assailants as she came.

Ben truly loved making Gaby cum. He enjoyed the look on her face, her breathing, her moans, the feel of her petite body against his, and the way she lost control when she came. This being the case, he relentlessly drove her toward another orgasm.

Gaby opened her eyes, locking onto Ben's for a few moments as the second orgasm erupted inside her. She nearly screamed as she came again.

It took several minutes for her breathing to slow. Ben gently removed his fingers and turned her body to let her lay on top of him, her ass in his lap. She let her head fall back onto his left shoulder. Ben wrapped his arms around her. He held her loosely and planted small kisses on the side of her neck. Andy let her body rest against the two of them and Ben occasionally turned to kiss her.

They lost track of time as their bodies relaxed in the hot water.

"We're all going to turn into prunes," Gaby said, at last, lifting a hand out of the water.

"Uh, oh," Andy said.

"What's wrong?" Ben asked.

"I didn't bring any towels," Andy answered.

The three climbed out of the tub and sat on the porch, talking and letting the cool night air dry their bodies. Ben admired the two women -- their skin luminescent in the moonlight. It didn't take long for them to become aroused once more. They enjoyed each other again -- on the deck -- slower this time; more deliberate, but with no less passion.

Once they recovered, they redressed. Gaby checked the time on her cell phone -- 12:17am. She mentioned this to her companions.

"After midnight, baby; we're gonna let it all hang down," Ben sang, quietly.

"Oh, we sure did," Andy laughed.

Holding hands, Ben and Gaby walked Andy home. After exchanging goodnight kisses on the front walk, Andy climbed the steps to her porch. She stopped and turned.

"You know you didn't have to do that to get my recommendation, right?" she asked in a whisper.

They smiled.

"We know," Gaby answered. "But, it was fun to earn it."

Andy returned their smiles as she turned and went inside the house. Once she closed the door, Ben led Gaby to her car. He held her door as she got in. Closing it, he walked around to the other side.

"Yes," Gaby said, loudly, as soon as his door slammed shut.

Ben smiled as he turned to look at her.

"You like it, then?" he asked.

"I love it," she exclaimed, a giant smile on her face. "And, the neighbors are very friendly."

"OK," Ben said, neutrally.

"Can we afford it," she asked.

"Well," Ben began, "if I get a part-time job delivering pizza, and you start stripping three or four nights a week."

"We can pay the mortgage in singles," she suggested, as she started the car.

"I'm sure you'll get more than singles, Babe," Ben assured her.

"I know," she said, with a laugh. "I was talking about your tips."

The Jaguar's engine purred as it left the curb and disappeared into the night.