All Comments on 'Ben & Nat: Love at Home Alone Pt. 04'

by Stelmaw

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Can't stop here

You can't just simply end it here, it would undermine the whole ordeal as a cheap one time fuck. They have lots more to discover and share, they practically live for each other by now. So please do more on them, and it's not about the sex but them closeness and care they show.

5* for this chapter!

LuvsBBWLegsLuvsBBWLegsalmost 8 years ago
Yes, please end it here!

Please keep this the simple, elegant, complete story that it is. Literotica is full of stories that unnaturally struggle to cover everybody's preference and kink and get up to ten, twenty, fifty chapters. Get to work on another story on another topic.

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 8 years ago

A nice loving story about siblings taking their time to explorer love and hot sex ! Now, I hope they continue practicing with each other until they can both last and then go at it hot, hard and heavy with a strong climax each. More details about them and each other as they learn !! Thank you.

mharrisonmharrisonalmost 8 years ago
Still excellent

Still a very good and well written story. Really enjoyed it so far. Do hope you continue it a bit further although I do sort of agree with one of the comments about ending it here a bit as sometimes some authors do continue beyond a stroies natural end but I think there's still a bit more good story to go here...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

kind of a weak ending. was hoping for more of a wrap up than them taking a shower. otherwise its overall a good story but kind of a flat ending. unless you meant to pause it here for now.

vividlyyoursvividlyyoursover 7 years ago
Perfect as is

Short chapters that take the reader step by step through their inevitable joining. You took a much different route than most, and it worked. 5 stars...

thedayafterthedayafterover 6 years ago
Good gentle love story

Needs one more chapter to finish the story.

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sover 5 years ago
Good job

Great writing, funny in parts, the chemistry between the two of them is great. Wish you continued their story.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Great storyline, it is a shame that it was never finished.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous