Bending the Straight and Narrow Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markindy
markindy
1,033 Followers

"Look...Kevin was there for me in a way that almost no other dude would have ever been. I'm grateful as hell for that. As much as I struggled with what I wanted then...I think he's having some issues now. I just don't want to be in the middle of anything that might mess-up what he has with Sophie."

"Sweetheart...I feel pretty confident that Sophie wouldn't be the least-bit phased by what you guys have shared. Talking to her is like talking to Lydia. She and Kevin couldn't be a better match. I think the biggest problem that's been stewing for years is between you two."

"We're good...as close friends as we ever were." Mike said dismissively.

"You can't be this dense. Kevin likes having "guy time" with you...always has. He's only comfortable sharing those interests with you. I suspect he's the only one you really trust in that way as well."

Mike was getting agitated and clearly didn't want to discuss the topic. "Pam...I'm not naïve. I knew damn well back then that Kevin was just as curious as I was. Otherwise, he would have never done the things he did. We found a way to make it work and keep our comfort-level intact. We still have the same unspoken understanding."

Pam just rolled her eyes. "Oh good grief...after this much time, just finally talk it out. Stop torturing yourselves with hiding what you want, when nobody else cares. Your relationship is different, unconventional, and very special. Just accept it...Sophie and I will."

"I know that, and for Kevin's sake, I'll give it a try. I want him to be as comfortable in his own skin as I am." Mike said, giving his wife a passionate kiss. "He's built that defensive wall pretty high...he may not want to tear it down."

"That's all you can do, honey." Pam replied, returning the kiss and squeezing her husband's crotch. "But I'd still love to be a fly on the wall when you two work it out."

"I'm pretty sure that neither of us will ever feel comfortable with that." He answered with a smile and hugged his wife tightly.

+++++++++++++++

The next few months went by in the usual fashion. Kevin would stop for dinner when passing through town for work, or Pam and I would visit them on the way to see the grandparents. I wasn't surprised when Sophie told us that she and Kevin had gotten married weeks ago. Neither of them was into the huge wedding scene, so the choice of a private ceremony with just close family seemed appropriate. Still, on the next visit to their house, I didn't hesitate to give Kevin shit about it while playing a game of one-on-one at their apartment's rec center.

"You know, Pam's probably still quietly pissed that she didn't get to wear some god-awful bridesmaids dress at your wedding." I said jokingly before snagging the ball and going for an easy lay-up.

"Believe me...Sophie's sisters have already weighed-in on that score. But I don't think either family was surprised at how we did it." Kevin said before dribbling the ball and charging into me for a dunk-shot.

I fell to the floor as Kevin held onto the rim for dramatic effect. I sat on the floor for a few seconds, catching my breath. "I think all us guys missed-out on giving you one hell of a bachelor party." I said, before taking Kevin's outstretched hand in help to stand up.

"Yeah...well...we might come up with a way to party." Kevin replied, giving my ass a slap.

"No...not today, sport." I slowly dribbled the ball, using the time to talk rather than set-up another shot. "We're not going to get into that shit again...at least not unless Sophie knows what's up."

Kevin just stood there...with bead of sweat running down his forehead. "Um...why does she have to get involved? I thought that was just between us...not like it happens very often."

The game was obviously over, so I motioned us over to a nearby bench. "You're well aware that Pam knows all about it...and she could care less. She thinks Sophie would take it well...if you choose to tell her. But I don't want to do that kind of thing in the shadows. Those kinds of secrets always bite people in the ass."

Kevin mindlessly spun the ball between his hands. "This feels a little like blackmail."

"Look man...we're not college freshmen anymore. We both need to accept that we like to mess around on occasion. But if we can't do it without feeling like we have to sneak behind their backs...then it's not worth it. We both did without for years, and we'd do just fine if it never happened again."

"You're not giving me any good choices. I'm not sure how to say "oh, by the way...I like to fuck my best friend's ass about twice a year. Are you ok with that? Not exactly dinner conversation."

"Fuck, man...I'm no sex therapist...but there are ways to bring it up. Use some pillow-talk to share your fantasies. Ask about the things she's done, and share the messed-up things you've done...and feel it out from there. If she wants you all to herself...then who can blame her."

"I know you're right, man. I...I just don't know if that's a conversation I can have." Kevin said seriously. "You're a hell of a friend. That will always be the same."

That was the closest thing to admitting he valued our friendship that I ever heard Kevin say. Then again, I never spoke about it either. The loyalty between us was understood...we didn't need to spell it out.

++++++++++++

A few weeks later, Sophie and Kevin came to our house to celebrate Tyler's second birthday. Even at two, it was clear that my son enjoyed visits from his rough-house "Uncle Kevin". He was always carrying the boy around the house by one foot...earning scowls from my wife, but endless squeals and laughter from Tyler. Kevin had grown a thin, neatly trimmed, beard around his jaw-line. The red hair and pale complexion making him look like a tall leprechaun. It looked good on him, and added to the bad-boy image that Sophie enjoyed.

Once the party was over, the grandparents went back home, leaving just Kevin and Sophie for a relaxed visit. The girls were putting away the last of the cake and seemingly involved in deep conversation while me and Kevin gathered the latest collection of noisy toys.

"When they spend that much time talking in hushed tones...it can never be good." I said, nodding toward our wives in the other room.

"Yeah...probably not." Kevin mumbled, looking somewhat concerned. "I told her. I told her about the things I did to you." He blurted out, still looking toward the other room.

"Uh...ok...good. How did that go?" I asked, slightly stunned by his confession.

"She was quiet for a long time...but didn't seem upset." Kevin mumbled. "Well...she didn't like how I forced some things on you."

"Oh fuck...sometimes you can be such a moron." I said in a mildly angry tone. "Nothing ever happened that I didn't want. Why do you keep thinking you have that much control?"

"I know...I was just more forceful with you than I would ever dream of being with a woman." He answered remorsefully.

"I damn well hope so. If you'd brought me fucking flowers, I would have killed you." I looked back at the girls, who were still quietly conversing. "Pam won't hesitate to fill her in on the details you altered or overlooked...if Sophie asks."

"I have a knot in my gut telling me that's exactly what they're talking about."

Ten minutes later, the ladies came walked into the living room with glasses of wine and mischievous grins on their faces. Everyone was little surprised when Sophie walked toward me and held my face in her hands.

"Thank you for making him tell me." Sophie said, giving me a kiss on the cheek. "I knew there was something more between you two...but I never suspected what I heard." She moved away from me and hugged her husband with one arm. "It sounds hot as hell...at least as long as Kevin never prefers you over me." Sophie playfully winked at me and jabbed her husband in the gut with her elbow.

"Honey...I told you...it's nothing like that." Kevin said softly with embarrassment. I think it was the first time I had ever seen him blush.

"Shut-up while you're ahead." She said before giving him a deep kiss.

The remainder of the evening was pleasant, and the ladies were smart enough to let the subject drop. Kevin was more relaxed than I'd seen him in years, and I think he enjoyed having the weight of that topic off his shoulders.

+++++++++++

The following week, I had to make a rare trip to the town where Kevin and Sophie lived. Thinking I would treat them to dinner, I called and found that Sophie was away on her own business trip. I told Kevin I'd swing by the apartment and then we could head to a sports bar to watch the game. I arrived a little past six o'clock and walked through the front door to see Kevin talking on the phone. Judging from the conversation, it was likely Sophie letting him know she'd made it safely.

"Hey man...feel free to grab a beer." Kevin said, hanging-up the phone and walking toward the laptop that sat on the kitchen counter. "I just need to close a few files for work, and then I can shut this damn thing off."

Kevin was still dressed for work, in a pair of khakis and a polo shirt that bore the company logo. I was fairly certain he wouldn't to go out dressed like a company advertisement.

"Take your time...the game doesn't start for a while yet. You probably want to get out of that corporate garb, anyway." I said casually, walking back into the living room with a beer in my hand. I sat on the sofa, looking through a few car magazines, and glancing over to see Kevin punching keys on the laptop.

"When is Pam expecting you home?" Kevin asked, closing the lid on his computer.

"She knows I stopped-by and won't be looking for me until later tonight." I mumbled while reading the stats on the latest Mustang.

Kevin didn't reply...he just walked into the living room and stood in front of me. His hands were in his pockets while he quietly watched me read a magazine. I didn't notice for the first few moments, but then I looked up from the article to see him just standing there.

"What's up?" I asked, wondering why he was in the middle of the living room, glaring at me.

He didn't say a word. With his eyes still focused on me, he pulled the polo shirt over his head and tossed it on a nearby chair. The thought that he must be working-out more flashed through my mind as I noticed his well-toned upper body. Next, he kicked-off his shoes and removed his belt. The look on Kevin's face remained deeply serious as he loosened his pants and pulled them off with his socks...tossing them into the chair with his shirt. Wearing only a pair of grey boxer-briefs, he started groping his crotch, causing his dick to swell within his shorts.

By now, my own cock was starting to harden, and only an idiot wouldn't know what he had in mind. I had been several months since we did this kind of thing, and now with our wives aware of it, indulging our taboo desires seemed less threatening.

"Don't freak-out, and don't punch me." I said flatly, rising from the couch and standing in front of him. With my left hand pinching Kevin's nipple, I put the remaining hand behind his head and forced him into a rough kiss.

There was nothing romantic or tender about it. Kevin's eyes flew-open wide, and he seemed taken off-guard. He tried turning his head, but I wasn't finished yet. I ran my tongue over his Adam's apple and chin before biting his lower-lip and once again roughly pressing my lips to his. Kevin continued groaning and grumbling in protest, but soon had both his hands firmly gripping my ass.

"There won't be any more of this "I want it...but not really" bullshit." I said gruffly while removing my shirt. "This many years later...we're still going to be each other's only safe supply of cock."

"That's pretty shitty...using my own words against me, so many years later." Kevin said curtly, tugging at my belt and whipping it off my waist. "Not so sure about the kissing thing."

"Not sure about it myself...but you'll just have to put up with it until I make up my mind." I replied, dropping my pants and underwear in one motion.

I returned to nibbling on Kevin's nipples and running my tongue over his chest and neck. Pulling his boxer-briefs off his waist, I pressed our bodies together and again forced my friend into a rough kiss. We both groaned as we felt our hard pricks sandwiched between our stomachs. Kevin was still clearly uneasy about the lip-lock, but protested less. His body felt so different than Pam's...coarser, firmer, and stronger. It was like an embrace of athletes...neither giving-in to the other, but an understanding that no harm would come.

Kevin had enough of the foreplay, grabbing the hair on my head and roughly pushing my down on my knees. "That's enough man...I'll give you something to kiss." He grumbled, smacking my face with his hard cock.

I gripped his hot shaft and slowly inched my way down the column of flesh until my nose touched his red-haired bush. I still found myself gagging slightly as his prick pressed against the back of my throat...but I'd gotten better at the task, and my hunger needed to be satisfied.

"So good...Sophie's no slouch...but still not that good." Kevin moaned as I cupped his balls and lapped at his dick.

Aside from the awkward kiss, this session was starting-out like they almost always did. I knew that if this was going to become even a semi-regular thing, I wanted more than what it had been in the past. Pulling away from Kevin's prick and licking the clear nectar oozing from the tip, I quickly stood up and started pushing him toward the bedroom. He took it as a playful game, slapping at me and trying to gain wrestling-type holds as we staggered toward the mattress. Grabbing his leg behind the knee, I threw Kevin off-balance and tossed him onto the king-size bed. I wasted no time in positioning myself above him in a sixty-nine, and promptly devouring his cock.

"Oh fuck...fuck" Kevin moaned as I swallowed him to the root. "Get your shit out of my face, dude." He said with an easy laugh.

That was the last thing on my mind, as I lowered my torso and plastered his face with my cock and balls. Kevin's nose rubbed against the base of my shaft as he squirmed beneath me. His cock twitched and pulsed in my mouth as I raised my hips and dragged the head of my dick across his lips.

"Paybacks are hell, man." I said sternly, still stroking his pole. "This isn't a one-way street anymore. If you want my ass, then at the least, you're going to suck my cock."

"I...I don't know man...I might puke" Kevin said with reluctance

"Think of the women who've sucked you off. If they can do it, so can you...don't be such a pussy." I answered in a terse tone. "We're as close friends as we can get...you know what to do to make me feel good. I've sure as hell done enough for you."

I continued to suck on Kevin's twitching rod as I felt him tentatively lick at the head of my cock. I didn't taunt him any further, and allowed him to move at his own pace. It seemed to take several minutes, but he eventually took the head of my cock into his mouth, sending an electric wave through my body. Mr. Macho had finally done it...moved beyond just giving me a reluctant reach-around, and now actively engaged in assuring my own pleasure.

"Ooohhh...dddaaammmnnnn." I groaned, letting Kevin know how much I appreciated his effort. His technique was actually lousy, but I understood better than anyone the level of sacrifice he was making.

Amazingly, Kevin seemed to catch-on fairly fast, and his clumsy efforts were beginning to reflect knowledge of male anatomy that only another guy would understand. I got so lost in his rapidly advancing skills, that I found myself pulling away and spinning around to face him. Sitting on his chest and reaching behind me to stroke his spit-soaked cock, I tucked a pillow under his head and stared into his green eyes.

"See...it hasn't killed you yet." I said gruffly. "You're going to lick my balls, and then I'm going to skull-fuck that rugged Irish face of yours. Manage to get through that...and then you can pound my ass as hard as you like."

"When did you turn into such a bastard?" Kevin asked with a mix of curiosity and belligerence

"When we didn't have to worry about this shit anymore...when we could be free to enjoy each other...knowing we have the hottest fucking wives on the planet."

"Oh...yeah...I guess that would do it." Kevin replied, with a grin on his face.

Leaning forward I pressed the swollen helmet of my cock against Kevin's lips. Once again, he seemed reluctant to accept his fate. "Come on, Uncle Kevin...get a taste of this Daddy's dick" I said in a taunting tone.

"Sick fucker" Kevin groaned. "All the same...I bet this would taste a hell of a lot better fresh out of your wife's pussy."

The lurid thought sent a pulse through my aching prick, and I was considering a sarcastic response, but the idea vanished from my mind as Kevin took me back into his mouth. His actions were still clumsy as he tried to keep from gagging, but Kevin did nothing to back away.

"Oh...fuck, yeah man!" I moaned, looking down to see my cock disappearing into Mr. Macho's face. As much as I wanted him to really gag on it, I could tell Kevin was struggling and only managed about four inches into his mouth. That was fine with me, as I now had plans to push things as far as they could go.

In the corner of my eye, I could see a bottle of lube tucked behind a tissue box on the nightstand. Still rocking my hips into Kevin's face, I leaned over and grabbed the bottle. Squirting a generous amount of the slick fluid into my hand, I reached back and coated Kevin's twitching pole. I had barely put the bottle back on the nightstand when Kevin abruptly pushed me back, grabbed my left leg, spun my body in a wresting-like move, and pinned me flat on my stomach. He had one hand firmly around my neck while spreading my legs wide apart. I could hear him breathing and grunting like a wild animal as the heat of his body radiated onto my back. The head of Kevin's cock quickly found the wrinkled opening of my ass and pushed firmly against the entrance. Even though it had been many months, he offered no time to adjust and steadily sank into me until his red pubes brushed my ass-crack. I groaned loudly, and the pain around my tight sphincter was searing, but I knew it would ease soon enough.

Kevin let go of my neck and had both hands against my shoulders as though doing push-ups. The first few strokes were slow and deliberate, but his pace soon quickened. It wasn't long before I could feel his balls repeatedly slapping against my own.

"Your dick might be straight...but you've got one tight faggot ass!" Kevin blurted out between heavy breaths, slamming hard and deep into my chute.

Kevin was clearly enjoying himself...pounding hard and then easing back...keeping himself on the edge and making his assault on my ass last as long as possible. Every pass across my prostate lessened the fire at rosebud and squeezed more precum from my rigid tool. My best friend was getting close, but I needed his desire to cum to be strong for what I had in mind. Finding his position tiring, Kevin pulled up on my hips to move me onto all fours. I knew this would be my only opportunity. Upon rising up, I whipped my leg around and tossed Kevin onto the mattress. Our bodies entwined, playfully and forcefully wrestling for dominance over the other. Kevin slid off the bed, but quickly stood at the edge and reached out to move me into position. Still on the bed, I got onto my knees in front of him, grabbed Kevin by the neck and pushed his torso against the covers. Throwing my body on top of him, his head was confined between my legs as my face came within inches of his muscled ass. My chest become covered in the sweat off his back as I spread his cheeks wide and plunged my tongue into his hairy crack.

markindy
markindy
1,033 Followers