Bending the Straight and Narrow Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markindy
markindy
1,027 Followers

"Oh...fuck...holy fuck!" Kevin grunted as I ran my tongue across his twitching hole.

"Calm down dude. Hasn't anybody ever rimmed your ass?" I asked, smacking one of his hairy moons. "Lots of nerve endings...feels fucking great when Pam does it to me."

"Ungh...no...not my thing, man...just...just back off." Kevin said hoarsely, but doing little to push me away.

With the bottle of lube still within easy reach, I took it from the nightstand without Kevin noticing. It had a small flip-up nozzle on the lid, so I placed the tip into his pucker and squeezed an ample amount into his chute. I'm sure even the small plastic nozzle didn't feel too comfortable...but it would be nothing compared to what I hoped came next.

"Oh no...huh-uh...not happening!" Kevin shouted, writhing beneath me and eventually throwing me off his back.

We were back to wrestling on the bed, our cocks hard as ever and dripping precum. Both of us had stern looks on our faces as we each tried to gain advantage. Our bodies became covered in sweat as physical exertion took its toll. Hoping to create a distraction, I bent down and started sucking on Kevin's leaking cock. The longer I sucked, the less effort he put into trying to pin me down. Seizing the opportunity, I moved quickly, grabbing his arm and moving behind him to bend it painfully against his back.

"Hey...fucker...that hurts!" Kevin growled.

Using his discomfort, I managed to get him flat on the mattress within a few minutes. Still holding his arm at an uncomfortable angle, I rested my slick, lube-covered cock in the valley of his athletic ass. Kevin reached back, grabbing the hair on my head and pulled tightly.

"Do your best to relax...this is happening." I grunted, even though his grip on my hair was getting painful. "We're going to share in this...or it all stops now." I tugged even harder on his arm as I aligned my cock with Kevin's clenched back-door. "No joke...this will hurt like hell...but it will eventually feel fantastic...if you let it."

"Come on, man...don't...we both have our thing...this isn't mine." Kevin huffed, with a slight hint of fear in his voice.

"Man-up...you can tough it out...not asking any more of you, than you ask of me." I said sternly while pushing my prick tightly against his brown-eye. "Take a deep breath...and try not to clench."

"Aarrrggg...fffuuuccckkkk!" Kevin cried out. I released his arm as he let go of my hair. Kevin gripped the bed sheets tightly and gritted his teeth.

I had only managed to get the head past his very reluctant ring. Getting my full seven inches inside him was going to take some time. I remained motionless, keeping my cock in position so he could adjust...even as his ass-ring continued to try squeezing me out.

"I thought you'd split me in two that first time." I said, lying on his back and pushing another inch inside him. "You feel fucking fantastic. Relax...just relax...it will get better."

"Unnfff...oh god...oh shit!" Kevin mumbled through short breaths, still clutching the sheets with a death grip. "I can't do this, man...I can't take any more...I can't be someone's bitch."

Pressing inside even further, I knew I'd be right over his prostate. "You're nobody's bitch...we're good friends...and I respect what you're giving me." I grumbled into his ear while gently rocking my cock over the sensitive spot just inside his ass.

"Uhh...uhh...oohhh..." Kevin hissed through his tightened jaw as I brushed across his prostate.

After getting some hope of anything feeling good, Kevin relaxed enough that I was able to move further. From my own experience, I knew it did little good to delay the inevitable, so I pushed fully inside his gut until my hips were pressed against his ass.

"Aaawww...fffuuucckkk!" Kevin shouted as his body became rigid and his ass-ring tightened around my cock. "You should have beaten the shit out of me, man...holy fuck! Why did you ever let me do this to you?"

"Get Sophie to use some toys on your ass. The next time won't be so bad." I said, slowly withdrawing and then easing back in again. "Breathe and relax...you're about to get truly fucked."

I bit at the back of his neck as I withdrew once more and then slammed back inside. The tight warmth of his guts felt incredible against my aching prick. Not better than pussy...just different. We were now bonded together in a way that few men could understand, and that we'd never be able to explain. As much as I truly appreciated Kevin allowing me take it this far, I really got off on the power that I held over him. Reaching beneath us, I found his dick and wasn't surprised to find it only half-hard. I kept Kevin's cock in my grip as his cries of pain slowly morphed into whimpers of acceptance, if not pleasure.

"So tight...feels so fucking good..." I mumbled while building a steady rhythm into my friend's virgin hole.

Kevin's eyes were tightly shut and his teeth bit into the sheets as a deep groan rose from his throat with every thrust. We were both physically well-matched, and he could have pummeled me at any moment, but Kevin now seemed willing to accept what he had dished-out over the years. After a few minutes, my nuts were churning and I sorely wanted to seed his ass, but I knew that if I came, my own interest in doing more would quickly fade. Retreating from Kevin's warm tunnel, I found him unusually compliant as I turned him onto his back and quickly swallowed his half-flaccid member. Kevin's chest rose and fell with heavy breaths as he firmly grabbed the back of my head and ground my face into his crotch.

I tried hard to back-away as his cock swelled and began to fill my mouth. Kevin wasn't going to allow it, and held me in-place with a strong grip as his tool grew and advanced further down my throat. I was coughing and gagging as spit poured out of my mouth and flowed down his balls. Abruptly pulling my face off is dick and allowing me to get some air, he just as quickly pushed me back down onto his angry pole.

"Yeah...that's it...get it good and wet..." Kevin said in a brutish tone. "I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk out of here."

Before I knew what was happening, Kevin rose onto his knees and pressed my chest against the mattress. Another blind fuck wasn't what I had in mind, so once again we were wrestling each other for position and control. Managing to get onto my back with my legs on his shoulders, Kevin clearly thought he had the advantage...but it served my purpose well.

"Do it...pound my ass." I said sternly, staring into his eyes. "I want to watch you fuck me."

Kevin's chest hair was more blonde than red, and drops of sweat fell from his golden treasure-trail onto my body as he pushed my legs further back and exposed my already-stretched pucker. Kevin remained mute while I watched in fascination as the tip of his cock disappeared below my balls. He pushed into me with one solid thrust, making me gasp for air as he became buried to the hilt. Kevin wasn't looking at me, but was intently focused on watching his dick slide in-and-out of my ass. My cock and balls bounced with every forceful thrust, sending shivers through my body without the need for me to touch anything. I reached up and pulled his face to mine and forced Kevin into another rough kiss. He clearly didn't much care for it...but allowed it to happen anyway.

"Enough of that shit." Kevin grunted, holding his hand at the top of my throat and against my jaw. His eyes were locked onto mine, filled with a purposeful stare. "So...fucking...tight!" Kevin moaned as he plowed my ass more forcefully than ever before. My shoulders were nearly getting rug-burns from the friction against the sheets.

"Fuck...oh fuck...jerk me off, man...grab my fucking cock!" I howled, reaching out to grab Kevin's ass and feeling the firm muscles beneath the hairy flesh. The sensation was so different from caressing Pam's smooth skin.

Kevin did as I asked, firmly gripping my still slick shaft as he pummeled my overstretched hole. After just a few strokes, I could take no more, and my cock erupted in heavy streams of cum. "Uuuunnnngggghhhh!" I screamed, over and over, as my own seed fell heavy on my face and chest.

I was still panting for air as Kevin fell down against me, biting my shoulder as his upper-body pressed my sticky, deflating cock between us. Letting out deep, guttural groans, Kevin thrust his hips and emptied his load into my bowels. I could feel the splash of hot cum coating my insides as his body tensed with every thrust. Kevin's body rested heavily on top of mine as our breathing and heart rates returned to normal.

"Fucking a dude shouldn't be that much fun." Kevin said with all seriousness as a slight grin spread across his face. He pulled away, his cock making a sloppy sound as it slipped from my cum-soaked ass. "I'm going to grab a quick rinse" he said, slapping my thigh and walking toward the bathroom.

I stared at the ceiling for a few moments, listening to the sound of the water coming from the next room. Despite my exhaustion, I managed to move off the bed and entered the bathroom just as Kevin came out of the shower.

"Towels are in the closet...help yourself." Kevin said while drying his hair and walking back to the bedroom.

The water felt great as I let it pour over my head and felt my buddy's cum dripping down the inside of my thigh. Now that the heat of the moment was over, I felt no remorse for indulging in that behavior. Somehow, the taboo act seemed hotter than ever, now that Kevin understood that I was no longer a submissive piece of ass. Turning off the water and toweling myself dry, I thought I heard Kevin talking to someone. I walked into the bedroom and expected to find him on the phone...but that wasn't case.

"Come on Sophie...this shit isn't funny" Kevin said to his wife, who was sprawled-out on the bed, wearing only lace panties and bra, with a cell phone pressed to her ear.

"Oh fuck." I mumbled, stepping behind Kevin and looking around for my clothes, forgetting they were likely in the living room.

"Hi Mike...really guys....I'm so sorry to have spied on you...well, not really." She giggled, still holding the phone with one hand while fingering herself with the other. "Oh my god, Pam...they look so hot together...I wish you were here to see this with me."

All of the color must have left my face when I realized Sophie was on the phone with my wife. I was even more stunned when Sophie placed the phone on the nightstand and put the call on speaker.

"Hi honey...Sophie sent me a couple of shots of the two of you wresting around. I'm jealous as hell she got to see that before I did." Pam's voice filled the room as Kevin and I gasped for air. "She knew she couldn't keep that to herself, and called me right away. Sophie's such a good friend...and such a dirty girl."

The words lingered in the air as we watched Sophie slowly remove her bra and panties. "Judging from the look on our boy's faces...I don't think they realized we'd been having some fun on our own." Sophie said with a sexy tone before spreading her legs and pushing a finger inside her wet pussy. "Come here, lover....I need you to fuck me!" She commanded, curling and finger and beckoning Kevin next to her.

I stood fixed to the floor, staring as Sophie took Kevin's cock into her mouth and quickly brought her husband to full hardness. I was shaken out of my stupor when Pam's voice again came out of the phone.

"Honey...you still there? It sounds like our friends are having fun." Pam asked, over the moans of groans of an enthusiastic blow-job.

"Uh...yeah...just leaving...I'll be home soon." I mumbled, watching Kevin move over Sophie's body in a sixty-nine before eating her sopping gash. Neither of them seemed concerned that I was still in the room.

"Oh good...I know I'm going to need exactly what Sophie is getting. I just need my girlfriend to do one last thing for me before you leave."

Sophie moaned softly as she backed away from Kevin's throbbing tool. "Of course...what can I do for you, dear?" she asked my wife, turning her head toward the phone.

"I don't want things to go too far until we can all be together...but I'd love a picture of my man getting a taste of your sweet honey off his buddy's wet cock. Do you guys think you could do that for me?"

Kevin and Sophie looked at each and smiled. He got off the bed and pulled his wife to the edge of the mattress. Sinking into her hot snatch in one solid stroke, Sophie still managed to utter a response. "Unnnggg...ohhh yesss....we'd love to do that for you!"

Kevin turned his head and looked at me with a devious grin. "Get over here, on your knees man. This ought to have Pam fucking you senseless all night long."

"I can guarantee that!" I heard my wife say as I mindlessly crawled toward them.

I don't think my dick had ever been so hard as I watched Kevin's thick cock sink into Sophie's moist folds. After three or four hard thrusts, Kevin pulled out of her cunt and handed his wife the cell phone. His fuck stick was shiny with her juices and a thin stream of pre-cum oozed from the tip.

"Oh fuck...that is so hot!" Sophie squealed as I took Kevin's wet dick into my mouth, his thickness spreading my jaw as far as it could go. I could hear the click of the phone's camera several times as Kevin held my head and pushed fully down my throat. I started to gag a little as Kevin pulled back and his wife immediately sent the requested pictures.

"Oh my god...oh my god...oh fuck...get home now, you sexy bastard!" My wife practically screamed through the phone's small speaker.

Kevin took the phone from his wife's hand, ended the call, and tossed it back onto the nightstand. "Here...give your wife a little taste too. It sounds like we've got a lot to talk about." He said, taking three fingers out of his wife's pussy and then spreading the nectar over my hard cock. "Better get home to momma." Kevin's hand gave my ass a hard slap as I clumsily turned around and left the room.

The grunts and groans of their lovemaking were difficult to miss as I jumped back into my clothes and shoved my hard cock into my pants. The two hour drive home seemed like an eternity and my erection only half-subsided.

It was eleven o'clock by the time I got home. I hurriedly parked the car and bounded up the steps to our bedroom. Pam was on the bed, naked and playing with her favorite toy. The room was dimly lit with a few candles and the glimmering light cast seductive shadows over her writhing form. I stumbled across the floor as I hurriedly removed my clothes. Kneeling onto the bed, I bent down to kiss my wife and gently removed the softly buzzing toy from her fragrant pussy.

"Somehow, someway...you've got to let me see you and Kevin together." My wife whispered, grabbing my hard cock and pulling it toward her face. "Mmmm...I think I catch the sweet scent of another lovely lady." Pam hissed, licking the underside of my shaft.

"Kevin thought you'd like a taste...wrapped his sticky fingers around it before I left." I mumbled as she swirled the swollen helmet with her tongue. "I gather you two enjoy each other's company more than I thought".

"Mmm...yessss...getting that close with Sophie has been an unexpected surprised" Pam said, nuzzling my loose sack. "But right now, I can't shake the blurry image of you fucking that red-headed jock's firm ass!" She purred in a much naughtier tone than usual.

"Uh-huh...well, all I can think about right now is your hot and slippery snatch." I growled before plunging two fingers into her cunt and teasing the swollen clit. Pam's nipples became firm and pointed as a blush spread across her chest. My wife whimpered loudly as I kneaded her breasts and gently bit at her nipples while finger-fucking her steaming gash.

"Unngg...oh god...fuck me, baby...please fuck me!" Pam said, trying to stifle her own cries. "Just...don't wake Tyler." She added, with a giggle.

"Mommies and Daddies fuck." I replied, moving my body between her legs and sliding my cock against her puffy mound. "I don't care if he grows up overhearing how much we love each other."

"And if we ask Uncle Kevin and Aunt Sophie to play in our room?" Pam said with a sinister smile, reaching out to grab my ass and pull me into her.

"Ok...that might be an overnight with Grandma and Grandpa." I mumbled, sinking into her warm and inviting tunnel. Things could only get more interesting from here.

markindy
markindy
1,027 Followers