Beneath Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you want to finish? I want you to finish." I kept rising and lowering, softly touching his horrible welts. He had been in such power over me, had treated my with only humanity, I wanted to give him something. I said it again, "I want you to." He grabbed my breasts, kneading them, something like a worried expression on his face.

"Oh, god, you're so hot." He seized, a pained look on his face and I felt him shoot into me. "Thank you. Oh god, thank you so much," he said, melting into the floor as I pulled myself off.

He sent me home with my suitcases. He said, "You'll return for further waxing, or any other treatments they may choose for you. I can answer any questions you have. You'll be fine. Just follow orders. It's only a year." There was such sorrow when he said the last sentence, I wondered if perhaps, his time line was quite different from mine.

12