All Comments on 'Beneficially HIS Ch. 02'

by lil_elvis_lover

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
impressiveimpressiveover 19 years ago
What a tease you are!

I've been waiting for the Jane encounter since the last story! No fair! ~Imp

ABSTRUSEABSTRUSEover 19 years ago
All I can say is.......

this just keeps getting better and better. Now we have to wait and see...sigh.

Great Job, you've proved yourself as a writer sweetie!.

The AgnosticThe Agnosticover 19 years ago
Worth the Wait

Great, but what took so long and when you going to get her together with Jane, damn it? Please, please get part 3 done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
'guilty of conspiring to commit cunnilingus'

You sexy vixen. Hot story and it left me wanting more...but then again i am a greedy bitch.

Hurry up with part 3, i think jane needs to be used thoroughly... *yum*

Honey123Honey123over 19 years ago
AWESOME!

Hot Damn!!! That was great...I do want to read more! You have me on the edge of my seat. Will she? Will they? Oh yeah...this is gettin' good!

Honey

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Keep it cumming

Really! Please continue. You've got a great tale going here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Disappointed

Only that you're keeping me waiting. Great story you're putting together. Hurry up with chapter 3.

Black TulipBlack Tulipover 19 years ago
Sigh

Great follow up. I loved this one just as much as chapter 1.

Waiting for Jane to make her appearance. Only slightly panting.

sacksackover 19 years ago
love that last line!

highly sexual, as always, and extremely well written. How long to we have to wait for part 3?

analisgr8analisgr8almost 19 years ago
Hot, Awesome.

Keep the writing going, wish I was able to put my own kinky idea's into words so well. Sure glad I did a 6 month search.

journeyofselfjourneyofselfabout 2 years ago

Such a naughty slut behind closed doors. Can't wait to go to the birthday party!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous