All Comments on 'Beneficially HIS'

by lil_elvis_lover

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

MSL.. a delicious tale.. a female perspective on hubbies take. i was with her the ever step of the way. could see the confusion and desire. i liked the inner voice.

a job very well done.. more more more!

vella~

cloudycloudyalmost 20 years ago
I'm speechless!

This is wonderful! You have made us wait far too long for your talented storytelling. Great story.

ABSTRUSEABSTRUSEalmost 20 years ago
Amazing!

IF this was a first I can't wait for more, wonderful story and very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I always knew

Wow, I knew you could do it, but this is excellent. A wonderful surprise indeed!

The Mister

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Fantastic

Very hot. Great character development for the woman. Please write more, if not continuing this story, just give us another story.

The AgnosticThe Agnosticalmost 20 years ago
Yours is Better

Read both versions of the story. Yours is defintely better and really liked the inner workings of the woman's mind. Nice writing style too. Please continue the story.

Honey123Honey123almost 20 years ago
WOW

DELICIOUS! My body is tingling from head to toe...WOW!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you...

billybobluvs69billybobluvs69almost 20 years ago
HOT!!!

If I smoked, I'd need a cigarette now.

RemecRemecalmost 20 years ago
What a debut...

Mmm...very nice...I think I'm going to have to 1)check out the other POV and 2)reread this at least once. <g> But, first, I've got to go take off these damn jeans...hehehe

rgraham666rgraham666almost 20 years ago
Very nicely done

I quite liked this one.

A really excellent story.

And very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Oh my!

Absolutely loved it. Great sex and very hot. Unfortunately for me, I've got her "problem", but not the solution.

CharleyHCharleyHalmost 20 years ago
Excellent story

Your style is a naturally flowing and realistic blend of desire and humour. The curiosity, nervousness/reluctance to explore a much wanted/needed and new side of the self, as well as the mounting passion that ensued was supurbly accomplished.

I am exceptionally happy to have been guided here by Lime. I look forward to reading future stories.

doormousedoormousealmost 20 years ago
Damn!!!!

You are one hell of a writer!!!!

Reminds me of the first time I tried BDSM... more D/s. The same emotions... you described them impeccably.

Write more, damn it LOL

You are really talented. I'd love to read more from you!!!!!! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Excellent!

Very, very good story, MSL. Great narrative throughout and nicely written. I particularly liked the scene in the bathroom - those inner thoughts, conflicts and so on. You touched on many of my thoughts and desires the first time I submitted to my Dom. Thanks for bringing back to me the exhiliration of the experience.

Very well rounded story, with great characters. Oh, and not to mention: very hot! Awesome, especially considering it's your first. I'll be looking out for more by you!

Lou

xxx

writeroticawriteroticaover 19 years ago
Wonderful debut!

While the subject matter is not my cup of tea, I thought the writing style was fantastic. I am envious. My only suggestion would have been to make the line, "And so began my roller coaster journey into slutdom" its own paragraph.

What a classic line! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Beginning!

The way that you handled the internal conflict was great. In the area of D/s our society makes it hard for anyone to recognize their own true nature ... much less act on their own nature. It does not matter if they are dominate or submissive. You made me feel like aI was there ... watching.

I will lookforward to more of your work.

Scott

lyricalcandylyricalcandyover 19 years ago
Rings true

I liked it, and for some reason, I dunno why, it seems to ring very true ... hehehe ... wonder what you and Lime are up to when you aren't writing?? hmmmmmm?

analisgr8analisgr8over 19 years ago
Letting Nature take its course!!

A very good and hot story, if it is a true story even better. The gift of submission from my wife is cherrished by me. Society has really screwed up the male female relationship in my opinion. Looking forward to more of your stories mrssublime, my wife sure liked this one because she lives it with pleasure.

sacksackover 19 years ago
Amazing in its intensity......

I don't usually read this genre, but this was startling! Excellent job, Mrs. Sublime, you are a gifted writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
welcome to the lifestyle

Nice story, it flowed nicely.Always love to read such stories by women who know how to take care of their man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Holy crap that was Good!

Are you sure this is your first story? WWWWOOOOWWWW!

Wow! I'll just say it again.

This is how a BDSM story should be! Well written, wonderful. I had started to loose interest in BDSM (it does happen) until I read this story. Now I can't wait to be dominated again:)

msboy8msboy8about 19 years ago
Thanks for the rush.

I must thank your husband, Lime, for refering me to your story.It was hot and incredibly real. You are a great author, keep writing!

RocknRollRocknRollover 17 years ago
Whoops!

sent you feedback not a comment or someting like that!

great story ove it loads! Certainly got me hot under the robe Im wearing ;) which has actually been uncovered cos of something ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
keep going...

so refreshing to read about married partners who strive to better their lives.the commitment and trust is so heartfelt between these two.thanks.more please...g

journeyofselfjourneyofselfabout 2 years ago

Loved it!!!

But you must promise me one thing.”

“What’s that?”

“Keep being a bad girl.”

“Count on it, my love”

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous