All Comments on 'Bent & Broken Ch. 04'

by fsqueeze

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very good...

He can do the mom too!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Superb ending!

Way to go. Not drawn out for another 14 chapters. Boy gets the girl with a promise of years to build a relationship. Thanks, FSqueeze.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sister does mum

Get all 3 of them together, mum watching them both having sex, and while this is going on, mum is playing with her self, and her son hears her moaning, and walks up to her naked, with his erection so hard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thanks

No need to continue just for the sake of continuing.

Let us anticipate a huge olymic f*ck worthy of a gold medal in the future instead.

And leave the mom out it even if you tapped on the subject a little.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 7 years ago
In waiting

Hmmm, lonely Mom in waiting, while Claire is in training. Mom works way to hard, and just can't get that big curved cock out of her mind! Looks like you need to continue this series.

SWIM21SWIM21almost 7 years ago
Good resolution

Overall, I'd say this story was good, not great, but I could see a lot of potential. I've read so many erotic stories that for the most part, I'm more interested in reading about the relationship dynamics than the actual sex. Thus, I loved that you threw Claire's 'boyfriend' in there to complicate things. That took a 'done-to-death' scenario (injury caretaking as catalyst for lust) to a new level and really captured my interest. So it is a very good story as is, but if you had paced things a bit slower while Jimmy was working through his anger and played up Claire's guilt, the story would have read smoother. Keep writing, though. You keep getting better and better and I look forward to what you do next.

Kathleen48Kathleen48almost 7 years ago
Memories!

Yes indeed there can be such an attraction between an aunt and nephew.

Mom/son? I'm not so sure that is quite beleivable here in this story. Perhaps leave it there. Anyway,....well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Hopefully there's lots more to come.

puncturepuncturealmost 7 years ago

That is one of the best stories I've ever read. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Needs a final chapter

Loved this series. Definately need to finish it up with one more chapter at least. Would love to know if they end up together or what happens. But thank you for the amazing story. Read all four chapters straight through.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Oh Yes

great story thank you. I agree that you need to finish it with another chapter of the next few years.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
they deserve each other

what's in it for me?

no long term regard for the other

how can I use you for my own convenience?

take, use, abuse.

meh

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

One of the best I’ve read on here. Would also love a final chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wtf

This on literotica? How but this is something youd actually find in a book, most stories on here are just people describing theyre pleasure of sex, this story contains emotions, real life situations, and anger, rate 9/10 !

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94about 6 years ago
Needs at least 1 more chapter

Need to find out what happens during the training and after the Olympics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

Good plot and Great writing.

Thanks

amsterdamamsterdamalmost 5 years ago
Hmmmm, satisfactory ending?

Not sure! Enjoyed the story and the little twists but the end with so many possibilities - I guess I was hoping for a better way for them to get together without killing Mom/sister!! Not easy If you want to keep it believable and didn't want to get Mother/sister involved (right call IMO). Still gave it 5 stars as found the story very engaging.

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
I love it!

A truly fun and sexy story! I hope you'll continue this someday! Thank you!

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 3 years ago

Sorry to see it end. Good characters - genuine emotions - would love to see a new chapter 5 years later, post-Olympics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WAUW !

Thanks for sharing ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

anti-climax. Anti-everything, or is that Ati-all?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous