Bent and Twisted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The book described how the collared woman wanted her "Master" to cum down her gullet, but was too awed by him to ask. But her master, knowing her desires, spanked her until she admitted how badly she wanted him to give her a rough fuck and then feel his jizz pour down her throat. Wayne flipped around through the book, absorbing as much as he could from the pages.

Wayne jumped as he saw the front door of the bank open out of his peripheral vision. He hurriedly thrust the book onto the driving column, and unlocked his car door so that Rena could get in. After taking a moment to collect himself, he was ready to go.

She walked as briskly as she could into the midday, searching for Wayne's car. She spotted him in a late model sedan, and made her way to him. She seated herself in the vehicle, buckled her seat belt, and stared ahead. She felt his eyes on her face, but did not turn to acknowledge or return the gaze.

It felt like ten minutes had gone past before Wayne finally put the car in gear, ready to leave the lot.

"Where do you live, Rena?"

The way he said her name sounded monotone, but Rena knew from her reading that his voice was now in "Command Mode". She would have to, hypothetically, earn his affection later. The thought, while slightly insulting, made her nipples harden. She shifted in her seat, wondering just how far he would go.

"29402 Kipling Lane", she said softly.

Wayne said nothing as he tapped the address into his gps, saving the address in his favorites as he did so.

Rena snuck peaks at him while she considered what was happening. Her life had been hard for a while, and she'd just gotten out of an abusive relationship with Carlos. She almost laughed out loud as the idea of her surrender to Wayne had become so real that she was considering herself in a potentially new relationship. She had lost her virginity to Carlos, and still hadn't even allowed herself to think of herself as "available".

Not that she was still hung up on Carlos; he was out of the picture even before the drama began with the feds. She just wasn't ready to consider herself as ready to date again.

Wayne had pulled into her driveway and cut the engine by the time she realized that she'd been in her own world the whole trip home.

"Let's go."

Rena felt her heart beating wildly, and wondered whether she should show some back-bone, and make him leave. But she knew what was stopping her. It was the same thing that made her obey him in the bank, and the reason she'd fainted in the first place; she wanted to be here with him and do those things described vividly in her book.

Rena silently opened the door, and got out of the car. She led Wayne to her front door, and let them both in. He closed the door and followed her as she walked into the living room and put her briefcase and orientation paperwork on the coffee table.

"Strip."

If the house had been on fire, she wouldn't have been as surprised as she was at his audacity. She reeled around to see if he was for real, but the lust she saw in his eyes gave her reservations about defying him.

This was what she wanted, and he was clearly comfortable with his own role. There was no need to think of this as a new relationship. This was going to be her fantasy, come true. Obviously all he wanted to do since he saw her book was fuck her. Why shouldn't she get a memory from him, too?

Rena turned away from him. She heard him open his mouth and draw a breath to reprimand her, but she pulled her jacket off before he could say a word. She heard his mouth snap shut as she bent over and slowly pulled off her high heels.

With a deep breath, Rena half turned to face Wayne, as she leaned back up to unbutton her shirt. She didn't look him in the eye, but instinctively knew that he was ogling her. She felt like such a slut, getting naked just because a stranger told her to. But Rena couldn't bring herself to feel ashamed. It made her kitty throb thinking about what he was going to do to her.

Pulling her pants off, Rena bent over as she drew them down her legs, caressing herself as she bent further towards her ankles.

'Now for the hard part', Rena thought as she straightened her body into an up-right position, and squeezing her eyes shut tightly.

She had a nice pear shape when she was in her clothes, but she felt a little over-ripe when she was naked. Rena could feel the much-needed support of her bra loosen, and her c-cups drop heavily on her chest. They didn't sag, but they weren't perky, either.

When she'd finished taking off her bra, she quickly pulled off her underwear and kicked them off.

Standing in her humble glory, Rena waited with bated breath for Wayne's reaction. She chanced another glance at him, and was stunned by his expression.

He looked wild eyed and primal, with his nostrils flaring slightly and his hands clenched to his sides.

She took a step back, fearing the worst; that she had aided and abetted her own rape. Only when he closed his eyes for a moment, in what she saw was an attempt to calm himself, did Rena feel safe again. And not just safe; adored by this beautiful man who could probably have any woman he wanted.

Wayne finally opened his eyes and skewered Rena with his darkened eyes.

"Come."

It was like butterflies flew around inside her belly. She complied and stood before him, feeling more naked than she had ever felt before in her life. He looked down at Rena's face, looking surprised at her willing submission.

She wanted to, but she couldn't look at him. He took her chin between his thumb and forefinger and lifted her face. When she met his eyes, Wayne leaned down and softly brushed his lips over hers.

"I'm going to get inside of you", he said, maintaining his proximity, "Your body and your mind."

While turning her in the same direction he faced, Wayne let her face go and ran his left hand up the back of Rena's neck and into her hair line, gripping the hair on the base of her head. He leaned in and pressed his lips to her ear.

Rena felt her body shake in fear and anticipation. She was getting wet from his breath in her ear and felt the hard ridge of his erection digging into her ass cheek. Rena couldn't suppress the small whimper that escaped her mouth.

"Please.", Rena sighed, unsure of what she was begging for.

"You want me to push my hard cock between those soft lips, don't you?"

Unable to speak, Rena bobbed her head up and down quickly. Her round ass pushed back instinctively, causing his tool to dig even harder into her. She had never made Carlos this hard, and had thought that maybe men were incapable of achieving such an erection.

Apparently not, she mused, savoring the feel of Wayne's firm staff. She was snapped out of her reflections by Wayne's voice.

"Is that what you want?" Wayne whispered into her ear, and Rena felt her mouth begin to water, "You want me to shoot a load of hot cum into your pretty mouth?"

He yanked harder on her hair and Rena gasped, feeling him smile against her ear. She stopped breathing when his right hand snaked its way down to the apex of her thighs. Wayne let his fingers draw lazy patterns over her short hairs, occasionally dipping his fingertips between her soaked pussy lips to fondle her clit.

She moaned louder and placed both of her hands on his huge right one, trying to use his hand to manipulate her aching sex.

"I know you can't wait to be impaled on this thick pole." He ground his hips into her, rubbing his stiff, clothing restrained dick on her ass.

"Say it."

"Please?" Rena could feel her body heating up, feeling the trickle of moisture from her weeping sex run down her leg.

"Please what?" Wayne taunted her.

"I need you," Rena whimpered, "Make me c-cum, please."

In a flash, Wayne put firm pressure on her swollen button and swirled his fingers in a more deliberate manner. Rena shook harder as her body was overwhelmed by her senses, clouding her thoughts and making her eyes slowly shut in ecstasy.

As a wave of orgasm washed over her, she felt her knees buckle and cried out. Wayne released her hair to wrap his arm around her waist, his fully clothed arm rasping the skin under her breasts. But Rena could care less, because then Wayne pushed his index and middle finger into her tight opening.

Wayne pushed his digits deeper into her snug channel, and pumped them in and out, hard and fast. Everywhere his clothes touched her body made Rena remember that he was fully dressed. She felt wanton and uninhibited at the thought of being his to manipulate for her own pleasure. It was just like her books.

Rena felt another orgasm building up and, arching her back, thrust her bare breasts hard into the air.

"That's it, baby, cum on my knuckles." Wayne breathed into her ear, as she bucked up against their hands with wild abandon, trying to twist in his arms.

But he held her firmly in place and upright as she threw her head back into his chest.

Wayne withdrew his fingers from her dripping hole and lifted the soaked digits, brushing her lips with them.

Rena shocked herself by moaning against his fingers, now coated in her juices. When she finally came down off of her orgasm high, she looked up at him.

Wayne looked her in the eyes and ordered, "Clean me off."

Rena felt her womb tighten at Wayne's demand and tentatively licked out at his fingers. Wayne held his hand still as Rena began to lap up her own wetness, savoring the flavor of her own arousal. Rena drew both fingers into her mouth, caving her cheeks as she asserted more and more suction.

Wayne needed to slow this down. She came on his hand twice in only a few minutes and, if she kept working his fingers with her tongue like this, he would bust a nut right in his boxers. He slowly pulled his hand away from her mouth and buried his face in her wild, curly hair.

When he'd counted to thirty, he put his hands on her shoulders and gently pushed her down to her knees.

"Where's your bathroom?"

Rena blushed and pointed toward the back of the house.

"Stay."

Wayne made his way toward the back of the house, past her kitchen and into a short hallway. To his great relief, the first door he looked into was the bathroom. He needed a moment to collect himself.

Wayne had never been this assertive in the bedroom. Or living room, as it were. But her wide brown eyes and submissive nature were bringing out a side to himself he'd never experienced. He wanted to date her at first. Just to get to know her and maybe try the couple thing. But he found himself charmed by everything about her, and feeling like he was about to fit himself into his other half.

'Whoa, buddy', he thought, harshly. She invited you in to fuck her. She just wants to act out a fantasy. Wayne strengthened his resolve. He would do some of the sexy things he'd read in her book, and then some more of the things in his own twisted mind. At least then he wouldn't be the only one infatuated with the other. Then at least they'd be on level footing. Kind of.

Rena kneeled by her coffee table, dripping onto her floor while she waited for Wayne to come back. Maybe he was washing his hand off and trying to make up an excuse to leave.

She used to suck Carlos' penis, and he would instruct her to suck harder and harder, even after he would ejaculate in her mouth. Since he was the only man with whom she'd had any sexual experience, she had once again likened that experience to the one she was in now.

Now maybe Wayne thought she was too good at it, and figured that she had had lots of experience.

Rena gasped as Wayne came into her line of sight and she watched him walk toward her, just as naked as she was. His body was perfect. His long cock bobbed up and down as he moved toward her, and his wide shoulders blocked out some of the muted sunlight in the room. His lean, elongated torso tapered down into his groin. Short, curly brown hair bordered his wide, veiny shaft.

He was too big, she realized. Rena began to panic. She started to stand, but hesitated when she saw the look of warning in his eyes.

"I already owe you a spanking for calling me an asshole" Wayne warned, "don't make me double up your punishment"

Rena looked down at her throw rug, feeling guilty for almost disappointing him. But she relished the thought of getting spanked by him. She pictured his big hands on her ass and almost groaned aloud at the image.

Wayne began to circle her subservient form, stopping in front of her and stroking his cock slowly when she finally looked up at him. He was straddling a thin line. On one hand, he wanted to make her beg him to fuck her, and his lengthy dick usually made women beg to ride it.

But on the other hand, this woman was different. She made him want to take her until she couldn't see, couldn't breathe, could do nothing but hold him until he sent his searching seed into her womb. He wanted to claim her in a way no man ever had. Maybe it was just a rush of lust, but Wayne was falling harder for this woman. As he saw her tongue peek out to wet her lips, he was also getting harder for this woman.

Wayne let his dick go suddenly, letting it brush down her face. It settled on her chin, making him grunt. He had worked himself up to a painful erection, and the streak of pre-cum he'd painted on her cheek, along with the feel of her smooth skin rubbing the tip of his rod only served to stoke the flames of his yearning. He didn't want to spray his cream on her pretty face yet, so he took a step back.

Wayne told Rena to get up and go sit on the couch, and she did so without reservation. Rena was still a little daunted by his size, but wanted to try and fit his monster into her almost virginal body. She maintained eye contact with Wayne as he took the few steps necessary to bridge the space between them. She bit her bottom lip when he dropped down, almost reverently, onto his knees, situating himself between her legs.

"You smell so good." Wayne ogled her vagina as he spoke, "do you taste as good as you smell?"

When Rena realized that he was not being rhetorical, she was seized by a moment of pure lust. She felt her nipples get even tighter and she whimpered yet again. Wayne leaned forward and sucked one taut nipple into his mouth, flicking his tongue on the very tip. Unexpectedly, he let her tit escape with a small pop, and looked up to catch her eye.

"Answer me."

"Yesss" Rena hissed, feeling the cold air stiffen her nipple almost painfully, "I tasted good."

Wayne smiled, and ran his hands up her thighs and around her hips to up her ass and palmed it. He pulled his hands away so that he could push them under her thighs, reaching between her knees.

Rena thought that he was about to finger her again, but lost it when he wrapped his arms around her legs and pulled her body so that her ass was on the very edge of the cushion.

Without preamble, Wayne pushed his face into her snatch, using a side to side motion with his face to open her wet lips. He felt her begin to shake again, and began to realize that this plan might backfire. He'd wanted her to be in an almost constant state of arousal, but the feel of her quivering body combined with her intoxicating essence was pushing away his rational thought.

'Fuck it', he thought, as he drank up her sweet juices with his tongue lapping against her. He slightly turned his face up to suck her clit into mouth, sucking it, while he gave it harsh lashes with his tongue. When she started to climax, he pulled his head back. Rena let out a cry, making him smile. She was frustrated too, huh?

'Not for long', he thought.

Wayne pulled his arms halfway out and flipped her over, onto her knees in front of him. Her breasts were squished beneath her on the couch, and when she tried to turn her head, he pushed it back down gently. She felt him back away from her and feared the worst. Or the best, depending on if she survived being speared by his impressive manhood.

Whatever Rena was expecting, it wasn't the stinging blow she received on her ass from her new playmate. With a squeal, Rena tried to lift her head again, but was coaxed back down by his huge hands. Wayne began to rain a rapid succession of spankings down on her bottom, making Rena squirm and yelp with every blow.

He stopped for a moment, and rubbed her heated rear. He leaned his body over hers, pressing his impossibly hard member between her ass cheeks. Time stopped as Wayne pushed off of her, reached one arm around Rena's prone body and pinched her clit firmly between his thumb and forefinger, while giving her ass one last firm smack. Rena screamed her pleasure, as wave after wave of orgasm engulfed her whole body, and she went blind with pleasure, gripping the cushion tightly.

There was nothing Wayne could do but make sure she didn't hurt herself, but the sight before him made him want to do more. So, before Rena started to come down from her orgasm, he leaned forward and placed his cockhead at her drenched entrance. She tensed up, but slightly lifted her ass higher in the air, in invitation. Wayne slowly pushed his flared head into her wet opening, and growled as her tight heat gripped his dick too tightly.

"Shit shit shit," He groaned, "Tell me you're not a virgin."

Rena was completely still, her face starting to turn red on the sofa. Concerned with her silence, Wayne pulled out.

"Rena?" He queried, heart thumping wildly in his chest. Was he really the first? The thought made him a little ashamed of moving so fast with her.

Rena was stunned at how much Wayne stretched her with only the head of his penis, and had tried to brace herself for the whole massive pole, ripping her open. She didn't realize his concern until it was too late, and he'd pulled out. Still, she hesitated to put his fears at rest. She didn't want to bring up her past with this man. She found that she wanted to impress him, and that if she told him about Carlos, Wayne would be disappointed in her or think she was trouble.

"No, I've had a boyfriend before." she said, without turning to look at him.

"'A' boyfriend?" Wayne sounded upset, "As in one boyfriend?"

Rena felt her eyes begin to prickle, and a dull ache settled in her chest. It was worse than she thought. He was huge down there. Of course he needed a woman with more experience. There was no way he would want her now.

Wayne considered leaving. Not because he didn't want her; god, he wanted her; but because he didn't want to hurt her.

'Shit' he thought, as he looked down at Rena's folded body. Her tan backside was still had red welts from the spanking he'd given her, and his dick jumped when he looked at the marks he left on her. Wayne smoothed his hand over her bruised butt cheek, kneading the soft flesh. She moaned, and arched her back, pushing herself further into his hand.

Wayne accepted her invitation by sliding his hand down the crack of her ass to her sopping wet slit.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Wayne asked, using his middle finger to make tight circles on her clitoris.

"Wayne." Rena moaned, almost forming his name like a question.

"You want me to split you open, baby?" Wayne sounded concerned, but that middle finger belied his tone when he pressed it into Rena's waiting sex until it was fully engulfed by her tunnel. He plunged his digit into her over and over, until she was practically vibrating. "You still want to be my fucktoy?"

"Yes, please, Wayne?" Rena whined, "I want to be your fucktoy so bad."

Wayne drew away his finger and replaced it with his dick, unable to think rationally anymore. Rena didn't tense up this time; instead she pushed her body towards his invasion and allowed him to guide himself inside of her.

Rena cried out, feeling her cunt being pulled wide by his hot tool. She pushed back to get more of his manhood inside of her, making him hiss behind her.