Bent and Twisted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slow down, woman." Wayne commanded, as he struggled to keep from slamming his cock deep into her greedy suction. "I don't want to hurt you."

The tone of his voice made her heart skip, and she opened her mouth to say sorry. But as she opened her mouth to speak, Wayne stuffed the rest of his heavy meat inside of her and all that came out of her mouth was a strangled cry. He was so deep.

"Bite the pillow."

It wasn't a suggestion. Wayne could barely stand to restrain himself for much longer. Her snug pussy throbbed around him, and he could feel each time it squeezed. He wouldn't last long without busting, and he knew she wanted him to blow his load on her face. Sweat trickled down his face with the exertion of controlling his pace.

When her face was in the pillow, he pulled his hips back and slammed home, grinding into her. Hearing her muffled scream, he growled low in his chest, and pulled almost all the way out before he slammed into her again and again. He bucked his hips over and over until her screams turned to sobs and quiet babbling and then he felt it. Rena was cumming, so he ground his cock into her, as deep as it would go.

Rena was shaking at Wayne's powerful strokes, strokes that were forcing her body to accept his size. She knew she was crying and telling him she loved him, but she didn't care. He felt so good inside of her, she just couldn't care. Then she came, hard, feeling her legs get tight and her toes curl up. He pulled out abruptly, and she was left with the most potent sensations of emptiness she had ever felt in her life.

Rena felt Wayne grab her hair and pull her up into a kneeling position, on her knees. He jumped up and stood in front of her, jerking his cock in long, swift strokes, occasionally slapping the tip of her nose with it. She opened her mouth and licked the darkened tip of his wide cock-head whenever it was close enough, yearning to taste and feel his sweet cream on her tongue and face.

As she debated on which she wanted more, Wayne came with a deep growl.

He watched as his pent up semen hit Rena's face. She licked her lips as his first shot flew out of his cock and onto her forehead. He shot one thick load onto her cheek, and sent his next, thinner jet into one of her wide eyes.

His cock finally drooled lazily one last time, and he watched in a surreal trance as his fucktoy moaned and then leaned forward to lap up the last of the oozing spunk from the tip of his oversensitive dick. His cum dripped down to her chin, and drizzled onto her sexy tits.

Then Wayne's fantasy woman looked up at him, one eye pasted shut, with a face full of his sloppy cum on her face, and waited for him to tell her what to do next.

"Fucktoy," Wayne said, meaning every word, "I'm going to play with you forever."