All Comments on 'Bent by Gia: Sissy School'

by GiasScribe

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
REALLY????

A "true" story? How original! How droll! New flash. This is a porn site on the world wide web. No one and I mean no one, believes a word coming out of your mouth. So to label this trite, repetitive story as something that really happened is so ludicrous that I'm STILL laughing. SO bad!

GiasScribeGiasScribeover 8 years agoAuthor
You need to get out more

Every word of the story is true. I'm sorry you can't imagine life outside of masturbation in your Mom's basement. You should try it sometime.

cdbeatnikcdbeatnikabout 8 years ago
what a pusssy

poor baby could'nt bring her self to play with a dildo in a hotel window ..... well lets hope things pickup. Given a choice between pain and going out dressed up and choosing pain seems very unreal. Although personally I would never turn down the opportunity to go public accompanied by my mistress, I would have never been given the choice, my mistress always makes sure my ass is bright red when made to accompany her in my short little skirt and thong where the slightest breeze or walk up stairs exposes those bright red welts for the world to see.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous