Bent by Gia: Sissy School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We ordered room service twice (of course I got the door both times dressed the part of Sindy).

This went on for about 4 hours. I remember talking about my musical tastes and playing a song that appealed greatly to the boy who started this trip. I (Sindy) just didn't like the song though. Other songs the male me would never have enjoyed all of a sudden seemed like good music. As I look back at this trip, those realizations were some of the most powerful moments. To be so deep in an assigned personality that you take on new tastes and desires. Likes and dislikes. Mental domination at it's finest.

As that part of the play wound down, Miss Gia informed me that I had been a great sissy this morning, but that I had referred to myself incorrectly 7 times. My punishment would be given on the left nipple (the previous days nipple of choice had been the right). She would squeeze my nipple harshly for 7 minutes. This may not sound like a huge punishment. I assure you it is ... and it was.

At the end of 7 minutes the blood from this nipple matched the blood from the other nipple from the previous day. As I write this essay, some 7 days later, both are still sore and scabbed and will likely be for several more days.

Although I did love the mental play, to say that it was incredibly hard morning would be a powerful understatement. Eventually our "girl talk" time came to an end. As Miss Gia was getting herself ready to go out she handed me a pink dildo. She instructed me to go to the window and fuck myself while she finished getting ready.

I walked to the window, sat on the floor, and started bouncing up and down on it. "Get closer to the window," came the command. I did. I was inches from it now. Riding up and down on that dildo. Below me I could see hundreds of people. Across from me I could see the windows of an office building.

I freaked.

The stress of holding my sissy personality, the knowledge that this day was just getting started, the fear of the whole situation ... everything ... it all hit me at once.

I took the dildo out of me and took about 10 steps back from the window. I looked at Miss Gia, and the words, "I'm sorry, I just can't go on," spilled out of my mouth over and over. I expected to be sent back to the window, but that was not to be my fate. She looked at me sternly and said, "go get a needle out of the bag."

I cried a little as I walked over and complied.

She looked at me as I started to hand her the needle.

"The price for disobedience is that you will shove that needle through your own nipple," she said calmly.

Keep in mind that my nipples were already swollen and bloody. I explained to her there was no way I could ever shove a needle through my own nipple! She was having none of it though.

Until that moment, I'm not sure what the hardest thing I have ever done in my life was. I know what it is now though. It took about 5 minutes and 3 attempts, but eventually I did pierce my own nipple as she watched.

I could tell she was still unhappy with me, but I had at least earned a small bit of forgiveness. "Get dressed," she said, "we're going out."

--------------

My instructions were to write the entire story of our trip, but I just can't go on. I have tried to write the events of the last 8 hours of this day on more than one occasion today.

I just can't do it.

I can only say that over the course of my life I have had my body Dominated many, many times.

My mind has also, on rare occasions, been Dominated harshly.

For better or worse, what happened the last 8 hours of this trip was the Domination of my soul.

I have NEVER experienced the place I went that night. I know it was life changing. I know I wouldn't trade it for the world. I know in the end it will make me not only a better sub, but also a better human being.

It was so powerful and so emotionally painful I can't write about it yet though. I don't know if she will understand, or if I will pay a high price for this.

I have given all I have to give though. The rest is out of my hands.

I will finish this story. Just not today.

12