Bent Double

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you going to cum for me then?" She smiled.

"Where would you like it?" Tim replied.

"Where would YOU like it?" She giggled.

Tim smirked, grabbing a pillow for her head. He placed it under her, motioning for her to stay laid down. He straddled her chest, quick a difficult task with her large breasts. He rested just below, pushing them up between his groin so they lay just under his cock. Nurah's gorgeous face lay less than a foot in front of the tip of his cock, and he was going to cum all over it.

He started stroking his cock, looking from her face to the breasts that lay just below him. Nurah gripped his ass, pulling him up closer to her face.

"I take it this is where you want to cum for me?" She smiled.

Tim nodded, stroking faster and faster, he could feel the cum building inside him. Nurah lifted her head to meet the tip of his cock, licking it. Tim sat forward, sliding his cock into her mouth as she slid her hand up and down his shaft. She let him sit back to get a view of her breasts. She pushed them upwards to wards his cock, pressing them against his balls.

"Cum for me baby... cum on my face..." She gasped.

Tim didn't need a huge amount of encouragement, her words seemed to tickle his arousal, and before long he could feel himself close to cumming.

"Open your mouth baby!" He gasped between moans.

She obliged just as a ribbon of cum shot from his cock, landing in a line between her top lip and her chin, droplets splashing against her tongue and teeth. A second ribbon followed, this time landing in her mouth and in a line down to her neck. A final smaller ribbon leaked from the end of his cock onto her nipple below.

Nurah took a finger and pushed the cum from around her mouth onto her tongue, before swallowing his seed. She smiled at him as he moved back and came down to kiss her. He didn't care that she tasted of his cum, it was hot, he'd never given a girl a facial before. He moved down, sucking the nipple not covered in his cum, kissing her stomach, before finally tasting her pussy one more time.

The two lay for a while on the bed, catching their breath before heading to the shower for the second time for the day, but for the first time - together. As the water ran over Nurah's hair and down her face Tim lifted her chin and kissed her, holding her in his arms.

After showering they went downstairs to watch TV. Nurah's parents arrived home an hour later, and the four had dinner together. Tim and Nurah, having just advanced their relationship tenfold carefully avoided looking overly infatuated with each other. After all, this was but the start of their sexual adventure.

12