All Comments on 'The Ring Ch. 01: Rules of the Room'

by konstant

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
visioneervisioneerabout 6 years ago

Excellent story. I think you capture the nuisances of a male submitting to a woman, and the fact that it can be just as powerful and dangerously erotic as the opposite. I am curious to know if you continue this. That said, the story stands on its own as is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well done

This was a really good read.

Too short for my liking, I want more please ; )

I hope you write a second chapter, I was fully captivated.

Josie

EmirusEmirusalmost 6 years ago
Not enough

The only thing wrong with this piece is its length. Very often stand alone stories are best when they are short and sweet. But this reads as the trailer for the forthcoming film. If it’s not followed up in three months time you will have dissatisfied readers because they assumed that this was the first, the teaser, of a series.

Sometimes it’s a good tactic to give the reader just a little to see the reaction and perhaps that’s what you’ve done. 4.18 ⭐️ Is ridiculously low and I can only assume it’s because of the length.

You’ve set the up the basic story so let’s have the follow up please.

AG31AG31over 2 years ago

Stories with a male undergoing humiliation and pain are my thing. I prefer them without the Mistress dynamic, but this is so well written that I look forward to reading all the chapters. Have you published other things elsewhere?

You might like my stories too. They're all free.

Twelve Maxbridge Street - https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1063923

Naked and The Recurrence - https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1088381

Submission - https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1128578

tatlockstatlocksalmost 2 years ago

This is a short story but well written and sexy too. Given it's short length that is quite an achievement. I like to think that leaving us wanting more is a nod to male impatience and sexual need. Those who enjoy submissiveness and humiliation know to whine or complain never turns out well.......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous