All Comments on 'Berlin Diary (A Virgin's Release)'

by XXscribbler

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
phlxxlphlxxlabout 6 years ago
Wow!

What an inspiring story. So clear and loveable. Being from Berlin myself I can feel the vibrations. Will this story continue with descriptions of some of the smörgåsbord?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pretty good

The 60 year old guy’s stamina was a bit over the top. And all the self -questioning about stuff working properly did not jive with her considerable experience with vibrators and dildos.

arzurimaidenarzurimaidenabout 6 years ago

Why do you have to write about me lol As a 30-something grad student here (well, I just graduated anyway), I resonate with this girl's insecurities very much. Although May/December relationship isn't my thing but I like the story! Agreed with other comments that the 60-something guy's stamina is a bit over the top and she would already know the sexual gratification well already, just not with other person. I would personally prefer him being 40 (people finish PhD early these days).

roveroneroveroneover 5 years ago
really liked it...

tho agree with other comments..his energizer bunny boner too much

busted a hell of a lot of her cherries in 24 hours...!

appreciated her lush euro bush, at least while it lasted...personally imprinted on natural first time..still preferable

still, a five

Lupus2066Lupus20667 months ago

In mosr European countries, smoking in restaurants and clubs as well as in many workplaces, is forbidden. And that since nearly 20 years. That information comes from 20th century.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous