Bernadette & Howard Get Married

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leonard looked at her with a confused look. "Thank you, Amy. Very touching. Howard and Bernadette, you are lucky enough to be best friends who love each other. And that's the strongest kind of love because at its core, it has kindness, patience, and respect. Qualities that are hard to find in people these days."

Sheldon pulled out his index card. "All right, my turn. Howard, Bernadette. Daq tu' taH Daq yIn tlhej ghajtaH."

Bernadette wasn't pleased. "Sheldon! I told you no Klingon!"

Sheldon had a hurt look on his face. "Fine, I'll do it in English, but it loses something." He paused. "The need to find another human being to share one's life with has always puzzled me. Maybe because I'm so interesting all by myself. With that being said, may you find as much happiness with each other as I find on my own." He looked at Bernadette. "The Klingon would have made you cry."

Raj motioned to Bernadette and Howard. "I believe you two have prepared vows?"

Bernadette looked into Howard's eyes. "Howard Joel Wolowitz, like you, this is going to be short and sweet. I love you with all my heart and soul and promise to be with you forever." She slid a ring onto Howard's finger.

Howard looked lovingly at his Bernadette. "Bernadette Maryann Rostenkowski. Until I met you, I couldn't imagine spending my life with just one person. And now I can't imagine spending one day of it without you." He slid a ring onto her tiny finger.

The newly ordained ministers all said at once, "By the power vested in us, by the state of California, we now pronounce you husband and wife!"

The small audience clapped and cheered. Bernadette and Howard kissed passionately, their tongues dancing in each other's mouths. I was all Howard could do to restrain himself from grabbing a handful of his new wife's fantastic tits. Bernadette broke the kiss and again whispered in Howard's ear, "I've got a surprise for you." He looked into her face, her eyes twinkled. She mouthed "Later."

Raj looked at his watch. "Okay, everybody, it's 4:12! The Google satellite should be passing over any minute! Everyone gather together! Quickly!" The crowd did as told and stood in the center of the rooftop for several minutes. From the sky you could see they were standing in the center of a large white heart they had formed with a floor runner earlier.

After several minutes, Raj announced that the satellite should have passed over by now. One by one, the small audience came to the newlyweds to congratulate them. Some stayed to mingle, some left. When Bernadette saw her chance she grabbed Howard by the hand and led him around the north corner and down a gap between a storage area and the north ledge and then behind a large rooftop air conditioning unit on the east end of the building.

"What's up?" Howard asked.

Bernadette put her fingers to his lips. "Shhhhhhhhh." She reached behind her and began to unzip her dress. Bernadette's eyes never left Howard's. She pulled the zipper all the way down. The dress fell to the ground. There she stood, her beautiful wedding dress down around her ankles, wearing nothing but a garter belt, her veil, and a wicked grin on her tiny 5 foot frame. Howard stood in wonder, staring at the 37-27-35 curves that stood before him.

Without a word, Bernadette slowly dropped to her knees, unzipped Howard's pants, and pulled his rigid cock out. She lovingly kissed the tip and ran circles around it with her tongue. Howard lightly moaned. She held it up and licked the underside, all the while looking up at him. When her tongue reached the tip she opened her luscious lips and swallowed him whole.

"Ohhhhhhhmagod!" he moaned, throwing his head back, bracing himself on the a/c unit they were hiding behind.

She took him out of her mouth and giggled. She held her fingers up to her mouth again and whispered "Shhhhhhhhh." Howard looked around, making sure nobody had heard him, and nodded his head. Once again she took him into her mouth. Howard closed his eyes and bit his bottom lip. Her head began to bob back and forth on his pole, her tongue running circles around it as she did.

"Has anybody seen Howard and Bernadette?" Leonard asked.

"Not lately," Penny shrugged. "They probably snuck off somewhere to have some quiet time."

"Leonard," Sheldon inquired, "was this ceremony similar to the one you envisioned for yourself when you proposed to Penny during your oral sex?"

Penny bowed her head and rubbed her forehead. Leonard looked at his friend and said "Sheldon, will you shut up?"

Penny looked at Leonard. "Sweetie, let's go somewhere we can talk."

"You can talk right here," Sheldon said. "You're doing it now."

Penny stared at Sheldon. "Alone."

Penny led Leonard by the hand along a long corridor on the south side of the building that ran between the rooftop entrance and the ledge. This corridor went all the way around on the three sides of the rooftop entrance. She led him around another corner, out of view of anyone remaining on the rooftop.

"Look, Sweetie, I know your heart was in the right place. I know that you love me. But there's a time and place for everything. When a man's cock is dumping his load all over a woman's tits, that's generally not the time to ask a woman to marry him."

"I know. I know." Leonard hung his head. "How about a do over? A reboot?"

"Yes, let's do that. But if we're going to have a 'do over', let's start if off differently this time."

"Sure. Anything. What do you propose?"

"Well, Sweetie, I've been taking care of everybody else the last couple of days. It's time for somebody to take care of me."

"I'm not sure I follow." Leonard had a confused look on his face.

Penny lifted the hem of her red strapless bridesmaid dress above her waist, revealing she had gone commando today. The only thing she was wearing under the dress was a landing strip of pubic hair above what was now a moist, swollen, clean-shaven pussy that she was fingering. "Mommy needs some attention."

"Oh! Of course! Let me help you with that!" Leonard dove to his knees and buried his face in her crotch. His tongue went straight to flicking her excited clit.

"Ohhhhhhhmagod, yes! That's what mommy needs, right there."

Leonard's tongue lapped at her swollen pussy lips, sliding his tongue between them, gliding it up to her love button. Penny squirmed and moaned in delight. She parted her legs as much as possible, but she wanted more. She tapped Leonard on the top of his head. "Honey. Sweetie. Let me lie down." Leonard took off his jacket and rolled it up, allowing her to rest her head on it. Penny proceeded to lie down. She spread her legs wide. Leonard dove in as if he were diving into a swimming pool, his face landing in her wetness. "Ohhhhhh holy shit!' Penny screamed. She pulled the top of her dress down, exposing her perfect 34Cs, and began to maul and grope them. She pinched and pulled her hard nipples, moaning and groaning. Leonard buried two fingers in her snatch knuckles deep as he sucked on her swollen clit. "Holy FUCK!" she screamed.

The crowd on the rooftop had thinned out considerably. Only a few stragglers were left. "Have you seen my daughter?" Bernadette's ex-policeman father asked of Raj, Amy, and Sheldon.

"No, we haven't seen her in a while," Raj stated.

"Hmph. Her mother and I would like to go home so her mother can find more things for me to do," he grumbled. "We wanted to say goodbye before we left."

"I don't know. They might have gone down to Penny's apartment. I haven't seen Penny or Leonard lately, either. Or, shoot, they might have snuck around a corner to play kissy face," Raj told him.

"Hmph!" her father grunted. "I'll see if I can find her. Well, if I don't see you again, goodbye."

"He kind of scares me," Raj said as he walked away.

Mr. Rostenkowski thought he should do a quick scan of the rooftop before heading downstairs. As he rounded the corner he thought he heard something. The senses that had served him so well in his 30-year police career kicked in. He decided to investigate. As he got closer to the object blocking his view, the noises got louder. At least one person was hiding, possibly more. He approached with caution.

When he peered around the corner of the object, much to his shock and horror, he found his baby girl bent over at the waist, naked, with Howard pumping away from behind her.

"What the hell?!" He said in his best stop-or-I'll-shoot tone of voice. His face went red with anger.

Howard froze. "Oh shit! Uh, hello, sir. Are you going to kill me now?"

Bernadette looked up at her father, her face just as red as his. "No, he's not going to kill you!" She paused. "What the hell?! My husband's fucking me, that's what the hell! Now, come here, Daddy!" Bernadette grabbed her father by the waistband of his pants and pulled him close. She quickly unzipped his dress slacks and began to pull his cock out.

"Wuh-wuh-what the hell do you think you're doing?!" he yelled.

"Oh, stop it, Daddy! I've seen how you look at my tits, don't you try to deny it."

Her father was stunned to hear this kind of talk from his innocent little girl. "Wuh-wuh-wuh, I, uh, I don't know...I've never...OH!"

Bernadette took her father's limp dick into her mouth and started sucking it like it was a straw in her favorite drink. Realizing he wasn't going to die, Howard resumed thrusting his cock into Bernadette's swollen gash again.

Despite his protests, she quickly felt her father's cock swell in her mouth. The bobbing of her head on his cock continued to take longer and longer strokes. Her father decided to throw caution to the wind. The horse was out of the barn now, might as well go with it. He began to pump her mouth, even reaching down to molest the tits he'd been lusting after for years.

The thrusts of the two men from opposite ends of her tiny body drove each cock deeper and deeper into her, to the point she thought for sure they would meet in the middle. Her father grew to the size that his tip was slamming against the entrance to her throat, begging to be allowed in. She was finally able to relax her muscles enough to take him down her throat. The first trips down it brought loud moans from her father.

The thought of her husband in her cunt and her father in her throat was too much. Lightning bolts sailed up through her thighs and crashed together in her pussy, making every muscle in her body tremble with joy.

She moaned around her father's fat cock, forgetting her moans might bring somebody else around the corner at any moment. "Uhhhhhhhhhh! Uhhhhhhhhhhh! Mmmmmmmmm! Uhhhhhhhhh!" Waves of pleasure rolled through her body unlike anything she had ever felt before.

Almost everyone had left the rooftop. Raj decided to take a moment to himself. He slid down a corridor on the north side of the rooftop entrance and headed west. As he walked into the setting sun, he basked in the glow of another supremely successful event he had planned. As he got to the northwest corner of the building what he saw made his jaw drop. To his left was Penny lying flat on her back, mauling her own fabulous tits, moaning and cursing, with Leonard's face buried between her legs. Neither noticed him standing 20 feet away. The sight gave him an instant hard on. He pulled his fat, Indian cock from his pants and began to stroke as he watched.

Leonard continued to lap at Penny's clit, his fingers sliding in and out of her trembling pussy. "Oh my god, Leonard, yes! That's it! That's it right there!" Even with her eyes closed, she noticed the sun's glare had suddenly disappeared. She opened her eyes only to see Raj lowering himself over her face. Before she could say a word, she had a pair of balls touching her lips. She hungrily took one into her mouth, sucking it and running circles around its edge.

Leonard heard "Ohhhhhhh ma gawd!" from a familiar male voice. He looked up to see Raj stroking his thick tool with his balls in Penny's mouth. Without giving it a second thought, Leonard dove back into her quivering cunt.

It wasn't long until Penny's back arched and her moaning became even louder. Separate streams of ecstasy raced from her mouth and her toes and joined forces around Leonard's dancing tongue, hitting her cunt like a sledge hammer.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Mmmmmmmmmmm! Ughhhhhhhhhh!" was the only sounds that could be heard around the balls in her mouth. Her body shook like a California earthquake, her hips bouncing off of Leonard's face, his tongue still tickling her quaking clit.

After what seemed like hours her orgasm subsided. She pushed Raj off her face. "Leonard! Leonard, sweetie! You can stop. Oh my god, please stop," she said breathlessly. Raj moved back onto his haunches, Leonard raised himself to his knees. Both men had an incredible view, not only of the sun setting into the Pacific ocean, but of Penny's exhausted, incredible body lying there, her breasts rising and falling as she tried to catch her breath.

"I hope you guys didn't mind me butting in. I mean, I saw you over here, I couldn't help myself. It seemed like a good idea at the time."

"You're fine, Sweetie," Penny said as she looked back at Raj, still panting for air.

"I can leave if you want me to," Raj volunteered.

"You're here now, I just had your balls in my mouth, you're not goin' anywhere," Penny said. In Raj's head he said, "Yay!" but outwardly he simply grinned a shitty grin.

Leonard looked at his friend. "If she's good with it, I'm good with it."

Penny rolled over onto all fours. She looked back at Leonard with a grin. "Leonard, sweetie, you licked my pussy absolutely raw..." She wiggled her ass at him.

"Seriously?"

"Do I look like I'm joking, Sweetie?" She wiggled her ass some more. As Leonard slid in behind her she turned her attention to Raj. "Come here you caramel coated bastard."

Each man moved towards their intended targets. Leonard got to his first. He touched the tip of his tool to her slick rosebud and pushed. He could feel her asshole quiver. He slipped the head past her sphincter and thrust his hips, driving his cock balls deep with the first thrust.

"Ohhhhhhmago-uggghhhhh," Penny gurgled. She didn't get to complete her cry, for as soon as her mouth opened wide it was filled with Raj's caramel covered cock. He began to slide it in and out of this blonde goddess's warm mouth, slamming it down her throat with each thrust. Leonard's thrusts into her ass only drove Raj's rod deeper into her throat.

Over on the other side of the rooftop, Bernadette could sense things were about to reach a climax. Bernadette could feel her father's cock throb in her throat and Howard's in her cunt. She pushed her father's thrusting hips away from her mouth, seeing his rigid cock in all its glory for the first time. She stood up straight causing Howard's cock to slide out of her slit.

She dropped to her knees and grabbed each man's cock. She could feel the veins pump around each. "I want my guys to cum on my tits, I wanna see it. C'mon, guys, give it to me," she purred, looking into each man's face while stroking them.

Her father was the first to blow. He replaced Bernadette's tiny hand with his own beefy one and began to stroke it as if it was a pump shotgun. Bernadette wrapped her arm under her heaving chest and held them up. "Oh, fuck! Oh shit! Ohhgrrrrrrrrr!" A rope of cum shot forth from the tip of her daddy's cock, spraying cum across the top of her creamy white tits. He continued to pump, shooting shotgun shells of jizz across her chest until it was covered with the sticky substance.

As Mr. Rostenkowski finished coating his daughter's tits, Howard fired off his own round. "Bernie! Bernie! Bernuggghhhhh!" Spurts of spunk poured out from his tiny pistol, the first stream striking her in her cheek and streaming down her chin. The second and third streams hit the mark, landing on top of his father-in-laws spunk that was already covering Bernadette's cum catchers.

When the assault on her tits ceased, Bernadette released Howard from her grip. She scooped a finger full of cum from her tits and sucked them clean as she looked into each man's face. "Mmmmm, good job, guys," she said with a grin. Cum was streaming down her cleavage onto her belly and dripping off her nipples onto her thighs.

Her father nervously tucked his weapon back into its holster. He wagged a finger at both Bernadette and Howard. "Not a word of this to your mother!"

"Then you'd better start treating my husband with a little more respect," she said firmly.

Mr. Rostenkowski looked at Howard. "Welcome to the family, son," he grumbled. He turned and quickly walked away.

Bernadette continued to scoop cum from her chest and face, slipping each scoop into her hungry mouth. When she felt like she'd gotten as much as she was going to get that way, she took the veil off her head and began to wipe as much as she could with it. She did a good job but, regardless, there was a fairly obvious film of cum still covering her chest. After some discussion and giggles, it was determined that was as good as it was going to get. The veil was a cum covered mess. There wasn't going to be any chance of saving it. So she threw it behind the A/C unit they'd been hiding behind and the wall next to it. She slipped back into her wedding dress and they left their hiding spot hoping everyone had left the rooftop.

On the west side of the building Raj and Leonard were pounding on opposite ends of Penny. But not for much longer.

Raj grabbed the back of Penny's head. His thrusts into her face became more deliberate, his balls slapped against her chin. After hearing a grunt from Raj, Penny felt his thick cum start to shoot down her throat. His thrusts were driving his cock deep into her it. She coughed and gagged, begging for air but getting no relief. Her airways were clogged with cock and cum. Raj continued to pump, emptying himself into her face.

"Oh shit! Oh shit! Ohhhhhh shit! Uhhhhhh!" The sound of skin slapping skin could be heard as Leonard drove his rod as deep as he could into Penny's ass. She felt his warm juices fill her ass as he continued to pump more and more in, moaning and cursing the entire time.

Raj finally pulled his tool out of Penny's face and fell back onto his haunches, bowing his head and gasping for air. Leonard gave several more pumps and finally fell onto Penny, resting his head on her back, reaching around and gently pawing her tits.

"Holy crap on a cracker, guys," Penny panted.

"Oh my gawd, that was ama-a-a-azing!" Raj pronounced.

"Holy shit," Leonard said softly, finally pulling his softening cock from her ass and standing up.

Penny stood up, also, finding her legs wobbly. Her bridesmaid dress was gathered around her waist. "Well, guys, we should probably get back before people think we fell off the roof," she said, straightening her dress as best as she could.

Bernadette and Howard emerged onto the rooftop and saw Sheldon and Amy standing in the center.

"There you are!" Sheldon said.

"Where were you? We were worried," Amy said with concern.

"We just wanted some alone time. It's been a big day," Bernadette said quickly.

"Where were you?" Amy asked.

"Just around the corner," Howard answered.

"Where's your veil?" Amy asked looking at Bernadette.

"Oh, uh, it fell off and blew over the edge of the building," Bernadette said.

"We should go get it," Amy suggested.

"No! No. It's fine. Really," Bernadette said, hoping they didn't pursue it.

"What...what's that all over your, uh, chest?" Amy asked.

Bernadette had enough of 20 questions. "What? Are you writing a book?!"

Amy jumped back and dropped it.

Just then Raj appeared from around one corner and Penny and Leonard from another. Their clothes were rumpled, their hair tussled.

"And where have you three been?" Sheldon asked, spinning around.