Bernadette & Howard Get Married

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh. Well. I was just watching the beautiful sunset," Raj said wistfully.

"Yeah, we were, too," Leonard said. Penny nodded her head in agreement.

"Why is your dress all wrinkled, Penny?" Amy asked.

"Oh. Yeah. Well, it's really windy over there." Penny chuckled, trying to laugh it off. Nobody was buying it.

"What's that in the corner of your mouth?" Amy asked, wiping at her own lips to show Penny where it was.

Penny wiped away the drop of cum that she had missed. "Oh. Ha ha. No, it's nothing." She could feel cum starting to run down her thigh. She needed to draw attention away from herself. "Bernadette, what happened to you? What's that all over..." She stopped because Amy was making a slashing motion with her hand across her neck as if to say "don't go there!"

Bernadette and Penny looked at each other, sly grins creeping across their faces. Both women knew what the other one had been doing.

After standing there in awkward silence for a moment, Penny finally spoke up. "What do you say we wrap this shindig up and head down to my apartment for some cake and drinks?" Without waiting for an answer she grabbed Leonard's hand and headed for the stairwell, with the others following.

Several days later they were gathered in Leonard and Sheldon's apartment surrounding a TV. They were missing one, however. They were watching the live TV feed as Howard was on a Soyuz capsule about to be launched into space.

In the capsule, as the engines fired, the other American astronaut exclaimed, "That's ignition! I love this part!"

The Russian astronaut concurred. "Me, too!"

Howard exclaimed, "I have strongly mixed feelings!"

Back in the apartment, Bernadette grabbed Raj's hand as she stared at the TV screen. "Oh, my God, it's happening. I love that man."

Raj moaned, "Me, too," squeezing Bernadette's hand.

Penny shook her head. "I can't believe it. This whole time, a small part of me thought he was lying."

Leonard said breathlessly as the capsule began to leave the launch pad, "This is it!"

Sheldon gave the Star Trek Spock hand gesture. "Boldly go, Howard Wolowitz."