All Comments on 'Beside You'

by Dar_Jisbo

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
jsmangisjsmangisover 6 years ago
A 400lb Woman?

I really enjoyed your story, but I think you had a typo. Perhaps she was 140lbs?

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Not bad, but depressing.

Why not have Lisa get better and then Mom, daughter,, and husband get together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Weight

The story reads WITHOUT weighing 400 lbs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More description

Is Paul a muscular man? Does he have any hair on his chest? his abs? his thighs and arms? Does Sherri have something besides his cock to stroke and get his skin tingling?

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 6 years ago
400 lbs Really?

There are some gorgeous curved woman out here that do not weigh 400 pounds you know! You could have left that remark out of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
To lonesomeboy

The MIL in the story IS one of the gorgeous curvy women you were mentioning. "Womanly curves" and "nicely rounded butt" don't exactly describe a twig.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
400 lbs

I dated a woman 400 lbs best sex all around, she gave great head, she love to be throat fucked. But her ass ... I fucked her ass standing at her front door, while she was brushing her teeth, and she rode me while the movie watched us. Since then I had a thing for BBW women.

Dar_JisboDar_Jisboover 6 years agoAuthor
In response to the latest comment

I've had very pleasant experiences with BBW women, too. I agree that just because a woman isn't rail thin doesn't mean she isn't sexy. The best lover I've ever been in bed with was 350 lbs. She had amazing sexual skills.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
not really incest, not even socially unacceptable...

missing depth.

Humans are messy, creatures, socially and emotionally, seldom do they not create waves of some kind.

Kind of seem like it was a 'tranquilized' story.

oldwayneoldwayneover 1 year ago

GOOD TALE, SAD BUT FUN! FIVE STARS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous