All Comments on 'Best Big Brother Ever'

by CarlusMagnus

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
honybipolahonybipolaabout 7 years ago
you are back

and all is well with literotica world...great read as always from one of literotica's best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More, please

Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

Please continue writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wonderful story!

Very satisfying, loved it! Reminded me of the film "The Color Wheel" in which a brother-sister roadtrip also leads to incest.

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusabout 7 years ago
Welcome back!

A return in style this one was and I enjoyed it for the get-go! Once more a brother saves the day by risking all and doing anything it takes for his little sister, role models indeed. It was a passionate tale that would spare them both a lot of heartache if only they admitted their true feelings to each other a lot sooner, but then again how would that end up and would they share the passion they share now. The only real answer to that question comes in form of a sequel (*wink* *wink*) that deals with the last day of the trip and the continuation of the relationship.

Gave it 5* it deserves and I hope to read lots of new stories soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A great Story

Spoiled by the crap about the pill

This is story land no babies

ProfessorlondiabazProfessorlondiabazabout 7 years ago
Close To Reality.

Real stories are good stories and good stories are real stories. I enjoyed your story. To me it came very close to be real.It needed a little bit more at the end.. end came too fast, anyway great story. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent Tour de Force

So glad to see another story from you! I liked the was you explored his agonizing about Bryan's feelings for Vicki. I understand why you ended the story the way you did, but it could be so much more. How late were they getting on the road the next morning, What did they talk about on the last leg of their trip? Did "the snake" ever get his comeuppence? There is so much that could be added here. Well worth a five vote.

One minor quibble - he's a second year grad student at Wyoming in Laramie, but drove back and forth to Carbondale, Illinois for college. Was this undergrad years?

SSW 1050

ShawneeTrekShawneeTrekabout 7 years ago
More, Please !

Ether this story or another, please keep writing this quality of tale. It is full of real life, instead of a brief account and self pleasing sex. You write full depth characters and a deep background without being verbose.

Thank you,

ShawneeTrek

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Love it

I hope you write more of this loving story. I would like to see them make a life together.

Robinius1Robinius1about 7 years ago
Very Nice!

I wanted to give your story 5 stars but after a pretty good build up I felt a little disappointed by the ending that came too fast and left so many questions about the future. More than a little disappointed, I feel cheated.

The story was well written, make no mistake about that. So thank you for sharing it with us. In a few pages you made me care about two young people and that is not easily done, perhaps next time give us a clue as to what happens to them. I suppose I should be thankful they didn't die in a fiery car crash the next day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Story

Good writing and good intimacy.

thedayafterthedayafteralmost 7 years ago
Good Story

Enjoyed the build up in this story but it was wrapped up to quickly at the end. Would have liked to have more about their future the story didn't even make it to the end of the road trip.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 7 years ago
Brilliant !

This really needs a second chapter - please !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sisterluv

My God,what a beautiful built up story,going crescendo,chapter by chapter till thy both cummed and formed one body,as the brother's cock was so deep into his sister's pussy and the sister giving him all the depth of her pussy. I sincerely think that a 4 th chapter is A MUST! 10/10.ONE AMONG THE BEST BROTHER/SISTER STORIES!!I had a similar experience with my elder married sister.However it was not during stormy period but at my parent's place when I was injured following a car accident.I shall revert later as I am a bit weak to type.but I can say that such experience is UNFORGETTABLE! !UNIQUE!!

barepussloverbarepussloveralmost 7 years ago
Loved it! But?

Wonderful story line, but no motel needed for brother on way back to Denver since flyin back. Second installment and maybe more. :-)

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
One of the best Brother/Sister loves...

The love and tenderness was amazing. James was a jerk. If you wanted a virgin why did you FUCK HER?

I can't wait to read the next chapter. I am glad I did not find this story until the 2nd chapter was posted.

I hope the love is as good in the second chapter.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
BEST BROTHER SISTER STORY----Love and tenderness

I was concerned something bad would happen on the trip,

Excellent writing. Keeping us on the edge.

Excellent the way you brought James in the story and discussed how were they FUCKING or MAKING LOVE. Was Vicki screwing Bryan just a "rebound" to losing James. I thought the discussion about how both loved each other back to before they were even teenagers and they were scared to express their feelings.

Vicki waking up cold and empty was the ideal way to get them together in Bryan's bed. They realized this was REAL and not rebound sex.

Great story. I hope you add at least one chapter where you bring them together. They will be in either Washington or another area where no one knows them.

xsiveonexsiveonealmost 7 years ago
Another great story!

This tale has the same love and quality that I so enjoyed in the Charlie and Mindy series. You are truly a great weaver of yarns of love, trust, and desire. I do hope a follow up chapter will follow, but if not there is enough for this reader's imagination to fill in some of the next details. Thank you!

xsiveonexsiveonealmost 7 years ago
Wow!

Checking back to your page I found chapter 2; I'm off to read now!

brfr7721brfr7721over 6 years ago
WAY too much setup

IMO, an erotic story three pages in length should not take two plus pages to get to the "point".

NavilityNavilityover 5 years ago
Excellent story

Despute what some .at think, this was an amazing story. It wasnt just sex like a lot of stories. It was love and compassion and a deep connection. Excellent job

MoMiner64MeteMoMiner64Meteover 5 years ago
Excellent Writing! More, Please!

The writing is excellent throughout the entire work. However, I kept looking for the climax (no pun intended) to the piece and began to think that it was going to be a major let down as I got more than half way through the third page. If the two siblings were so much in love with one another it surly would have followed that they would have made love WITH one another more than once to have expressed that fervent love. Reading such work makes the reader want to witness the expression of their love multiple times especially if the identify with one or both of the partners.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
???

Bro is apparently dumber than mud and a wimp. Geez author don't paint your characters in such a bad light...

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Beautiful

Very moving and tender story of love between siblings, I enjoyed it very much. I also liked that it wasn't all sex but a story of love leading up to them finally joining together. Very well done indeed.

TrailRider22TrailRider22almost 5 years ago
Best Bro ever, Best little Sis ever

For pure entertanment this was a great story, wheter true or false.

Joseph48Joseph48over 4 years ago
Intelligent

You have managed to not rush into things, stretching the story out, without making it boring. The intensity of that first time, would of course be more than enough, for now, for both of them. You are a very talented author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 but yeah maybe Bry is a bit clueless.

I bet James dumped Vicki days after bedding Vicki. I bet she spent the intervening time scheming. Vicki was as tired of settling for a distant 2nd as her brother was. If a woman knows deep down a man wants her she'll rationalize seducing him as quickly as any man in the situation. Women definitely have deep emotional and physical needs. Her experiences convinced her she needed to seduce her brother right? He'd never hurt her or leave for good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

James is a bit naive, really. Thats the only negative i have with this story, but it counts because there is basically no sense of mystery from his sister, only a waiting game... that said, this is a stor of REAL love... its dying IRL, and IRL, it isnt often found like this, and if it is, never widely accepted... The likelyhood of this, though isnt the point... im just a little unsettled that the story dwells so purely on LOVE rather than LUST. That's so rare...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Stopped reading after I saw the first word. "Bryan." With a "y." No thanks.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago

That was really nice! And Bryan is one classy guy. Someone he has longed for, so many years, not months weeks etc, like so many “in lust” occurrences, but THE ONE he has desired seemingly forever. And, to show his love truly is pure, he puts her feelings ahead of his own. He knows she is full of emotional trauma, and he refuses to use her vulnerability to have what he constantly desires. Man, that is a tough row to hoe, very VERY tough. But he does so. And when she says she understands, he sees she truly does and she isn’t just doing this to show herself that she is still desirable, she is not some skank like her #&*()=-$(‘! ex boyfriend said. They both want each other and it is not anything new to either of them. That was the clincher. So they make true passionate love.

Even an old one foot in the grave bguy like Old Al knows that sex is good but making love with someone who loves you as much is on another level.

nashman1000nashman1000over 2 years ago

Great story. Nice to see their emotions, I would have loved to see a longer sex portion at the end. But, great job!

CcatoneCcatoneover 1 year ago

A good story, the person's fit very nicely. The degree to which they both resisted was on the high limit especially having the sexual feelings prior to the road trip. Still a good story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I could not stop reading after I saw the first word. "Bryan." With a "y."

Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarlusMagnus@CarlusMagnus
10/25/2019: Submitted Chapter Four of "Looking for Trouble" this morning. 10/23/2019: Submitted Chapter Three of "Looking for Trouble" this afternoon. 10/21/2019: Chapter Two of "Looking for Trouble" submitted this morning. 10/17/2019: This evening, I posted the first cha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES